Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maybe is time to update the game?

Videatur

More frequent updates would always be nice sure.  But if they rush stuff when its not ready then they only create more problems.

If you have everything presently in game take a break.

I have fun casually cracking skulls at my own casual pace.  And even as a average player i have obtained most of the games items in ruffly 2 years of casual play.

Take a break.  Do the countless other things at your finger tips.  Not everything has to be hardcore.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

More frequent updates would always be nice sure.  But if they rush stuff when its not ready then they only create more problems.

If you have everything presently in game take a break.

I have fun casually cracking skulls at my own casual pace.  And even as a average player i have obtained most of the games items in ruffly 2 years of casual play.

Take a break.  Do the countless other things at your finger tips.  Not everything has to be hardcore.

They have 300+ employees. Presently the rate of new content nowhere justifies the amount of employees. 

2 hours ago, Falseliberty said:

But "whaaa im bored and i hate this game now and i'm leaving and u smell bad DE"  nobody wants to hear that crap   GROW UP

You need to grow up buddy! Show me which of the recent YouTubers said anything negative about Devs or hating the game in general. 

They said they are fed up, the direction the game is heading doesn't align with their goals, so they are parting ways. 

Talking about growing up! Huh!

Edited by --C--Nehra
  • Like 1

On 2019-08-23 at 8:34 AM, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

Are Railjack and the New War not content then?

If it's not in the game, how is it content? Not to mention those were announced in 2018. Nothing was announced at Tennocon this year.

DE is sitting back and collecting money as their game goes to hell.

On 2019-08-23 at 5:25 PM, dw3t said:

I believe the time has come to change course and update the game much more frequently and add really content. A Warframe and 2 new weapons that will arrive in late August are not game content.

Woooohoooo! Yeaaaah boi! Go! Go and change it then! Prove yourself right! woooohooooo, you tell them, woooooohooooooo, content, woooohoooo yeah man, tell them, tell them, yeaaaaaaaah, woooooohooooooo. We have finished the game 100% and want content cause the game is boring woooohoooo, we complain about it everyday, whooooohoooo  yeah man, tell them, woooohoooo, i dont know why we don't leave the game if we aren't happy with it woooooohooooo, we should do that, wooooohooo yeah man, tell them about all that content we dont have, wooooooohoooo!

Edited by JohnTheMango
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JohnTheMango said:

Woooohoooo! Yeaaaah boi! Go! Go and change it then! Prove yourself right! woooohooooo, you tell them, woooooohooooooo, content, woooohoooo yeah man, tell them, tell them, yeaaaaaaaah, woooooohooooooo. We have finished the hame 100% and want content cause the game is boring woooohoooo, we complain about it everyday, whooooohoooo  yeah man, tell them, woooohoooo, i dont know why we leave the game if we aren't happy with it woooooohooooo, we should do that, wooooohooo yeah man, tell them about all that content we dont have, wooooooohoooo!

If warframe was about leaving everytime Therese a drought then the game would be long dead. Nobody understands that. If we all decided to leave because there isn’t any content left by the masses do you think that the low retention rate of new players and all the casuals together are going to keep the game running for longer then a year or two being generous. We play other games. We like warframe. We see things warframe can do better because we care about the game and would like it to be the best it can be. You guys get upset because you feel as if we’re attacking the game. You tell us to leave because if we don’t agree with your power fantasy then we must hate the game. In all actuality I’m assuming you guys hate the game more then anyone if you’re so open to tell another player to leave this so called “friendly and kind” community 

27 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

If warframe was about leaving everytime Therese a drought then the game would be long dead. Nobody understands that. If we all decided to leave because there isn’t any content left by the masses do you think that the low retention rate of new players and all the casuals together are going to keep the game running for longer then a year or two being generous. We play other games. We like warframe. We see things warframe can do better because we care about the game and would like it to be the best it can be. You guys get upset because you feel as if we’re attacking the game. You tell us to leave because if we don’t agree with your power fantasy then we must hate the game. In all actuality I’m assuming you guys hate the game more then anyone if you’re so open to tell another player to leave this so called “friendly and kind” community 

1. We tell them to leave cause they are unhappy and filling the forums with whinny complaints all day, some people complain on the forums more than they play the actual game.

2. There is a ton of content, if you dont like doing it or your excuse is you've done it before, then change the way you do it make your own challenge have fun, use your imagination (assuming you have one) and go hav fun

3. I dont hate anything about the game other than whe  i jump into a wall and lose momentum, but thats my fault for being bad at jumping around like a jumping jack

4. Every 30 minutes there is a new post complaining about the same stuff over and over

5. You guys have been complaining for years, has it helped at all, are you that impatient that you cant wait for "content" not our faults you rushed through everything and expecting that the devs update everything and add content as you finish it.

It's like ive said before, if you think of all these ideas and think its easy to just pull new content out of your ass, then be my guest, go make a company, go make a game like this, and see how well you do with all those content updates you bring out every 3 days since it takes like 9 hours for people to grind the S#&$ out if new content and then complaining about how boring it is and what a grind it is, the game is meant for fun and to enjoy.

You can give input on ehat they need to do, but honestly seeing a new post every 30min about the same thing " no content" "content drought" "blah blah blah" havent people given enough asnwers about why there isn't content and that the content is coming, just wait, not all of us had everything handed to us when we wanted it, sorry not all of us had that luxury  growing up

Edited by JohnTheMango
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JohnTheMango said:

1. We tell them to leave cause they are unhappy and folling the forums with whinny complaints all day, some people complain on the forums more than they play the actual game.

2. There is a ton of content, if you dont like dping or or your excuse is you've done it before, then change the way you do it make your own challenge have fun, use your imagination (assuming you have one) and go hav fun

3. I dont hate anything about the game other than whe  i jump into a wall and lose momentum, but thats my fault for being bad at jumping around like a jumping jack

4. Every 30 minutes there is a new post complaining about the same stuff over and over

5. You guys have been complaining for years, has it helped at all, are you that impatient that you cant wait for "content" not our faults you rushed through everything and expecting that the devs update everything and add content as you finish it.

It's like ive said before, if you think of all these ideas and think its easy to just pull new content out of your ass, then be my guest, go make a company, go make a game like this, and see how well you do with all those content updates you bring out every 3 days since it takes like 9 hours for people to grind the S#&$ out if new content and then complaining about how boring it is and ehat a grind it is, the game is meant for fun and to enjoy.

You can give input on ehat they need to do, but honestly seeing a new post every 30min about the same thing " no content" "content drought" "blah blah blah" havent people given enough asnwers about why there isn't content and that the content is coming, just wait, not all of us had everything handed to us when we wanted it, sorry not all of us had that luxury  growing up

Well lad calm down don’t get your panties in a bunch here.

1. You’re telling other players to leave for their opinion. Most suggestions and complaints coming from genuine care and wanting to see more from the game ...dosent make it any better ... and I’m pretty sure most of these people complaining have more hours and play time then you by a long shot.

2.you can only bake the same cake in a different way. You telling us to make our own challenge when we’ve not only respectfully suggestive and offered our own ideas (and you guys come in with full disrespect and rage ) for something we’d like and it gets downvoted or other negative things so it dosent see the light of day... also why should I the gamer have to make a challenge in a game with competent devs. We don’t want to force you guys to do challenging content we just would like something to hold us over which is what I think you all are confused on. Keep your casual gameplay we don’t want to take that away from you all. WE just want something we can enjoy then you’d stop seeing as many forum posts 

3. Based on your hostility in these post I can disagree lol. 

4. If enough people are talking about it that can signify that there is something that can be talked about and possibly fixed if there’s a post every thirty’s minutes or so complaining about something I wouldn’t say “hey that’s annoying” I’d say hey that’s uh concerning if it keeps popping back up. 

5 . So we have to play at the pace set for us... I don’t think that’s how games work.... being a live service the content shouldn’t be able to be rushed through this easy the rewards and gameplay needs some work and even with timegating people manage to bust through warframes content insanely fast once you get a grip of things. I’d say that’s more on DE for not being able to sit down and make more fulfilling content that people can’t rush through. It’s not like we’re just RAAAAA WARFRAME GRIND GRIND GRIND MEH ME FINISH ME WANT MORE. Literally anyone who gets a hang of warframes mechanics systems and all will be caught up in a matter of 3-4 months tops being generous and for a game going for years that’s far from okay.   You throwing a hissy got a people complaining makes you seem like just as big of a baby as you paint them. Nobody thinks it’s super easy but we’re a community we’re supposed  to be able to come together and figure these things out not tell each other to leave... grow up maybe you need some time away from the dev streams lusting over rebecca....

21 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Well lad calm down don’t get your panties in a bunch here.

1. You’re telling other players to leave for their opinion. Most suggestions and complaints coming from genuine care and wanting to see more from the game ...dosent make it any better ... and I’m pretty sure most of these people complaining have more hours and play time then you by a long shot.

2.you can only bake the same cake in a different way. You telling us to make our own challenge when we’ve not only respectfully suggestive and offered our own ideas (and you guys come in with full disrespect and rage ) for something we’d like and it gets downvoted or other negative things so it dosent see the light of day... also why should I the gamer have to make a challenge in a game with competent devs. We don’t want to force you guys to do challenging content we just would like something to hold us over which is what I think you all are confused on. Keep your casual gameplay we don’t want to take that away from you all. WE just want something we can enjoy then you’d stop seeing as many forum posts 

3. Based on your hostility in these post I can disagree lol. 

4. If enough people are talking about it that can signify that there is something that can be talked about and possibly fixed if there’s a post every thirty’s minutes or so complaining about something I wouldn’t say “hey that’s annoying” I’d say hey that’s uh concerning if it keeps popping back up. 

5 . So we have to play at the pace set for us... I don’t think that’s how games work.... being a live service the content shouldn’t be able to be rushed through this easy the rewards and gameplay needs some work and even with timegating people manage to bust through warframes content insanely fast once you get a grip of things. I’d say that’s more on DE for not being able to sit down and make more fulfilling content that people can’t rush through. It’s not like we’re just RAAAAA WARFRAME GRIND GRIND GRIND MEH ME FINISH ME WANT MORE. Literally anyone who gets a hang of warframes mechanics systems and all will be caught up in a matter of 3-4 months tops being generous and for a game going for years that’s far from okay.   You throwing a hissy got a people complaining makes you seem like just as big of a baby as you paint them. Nobody thinks it’s super easy but we’re a community we’re supposed  to be able to come together and figure these things out not tell each other to leave... grow up maybe you need some time away from the dev streams lusting over rebecca....

Sooo, i dont even watch the dev streams, we'll start there

I know how you guys feel about the game and "having nothing to do" ehat im saying is suck it up a bit and be patient. I've done the tridelon, I've finished the start chart, u have decent gear and mods, all i still need to do it fight the boss in OV. I do arbitrations every night cause i enjoy them.

I make conversation with my team and we talk and spend hours  talking in missions and WE AS A COMMUNITY  make the game fun for one another, strike a conversation and talk eith your team, mess around with them, see where the night takes you, i do this and i have fun with people i meet, ran into a guy i did arbitration with in hydron leveling stuff, we caught il again and had fun again fir a while, i added him and will be doing more runs with him since its fun just talking and messing around, you call my game play casual, i would agree i have calmed down and started being more casual since ive recently had more responsibility pop up in my life, i have a job i need to focus on but i shouldnt putall my attention in my work, i also have a gf that is in the hospital since yesterday, so i go visit ger after work, i have pets that need food, quality time i need to spend with loved ones, sorry i am a casual gamer now but i understand both sides

Yeah seeing the same post is annoying, vut doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result, that is insanity.

It geta downvoted because of how frequently the post are made and no one wants to see them, sorry if im "hostile" and throwing a "hissy" but i would like newer content on the forums than complaints about the same thing, yes i know im also complaining, we are all complaining, at this point we all are complaining about everything

Edited by JohnTheMango
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, JohnTheMango said:

Sooo, i dont even eatch the dev streams, we'll start there

I know how you guys feel about the game and "having nothing to do" ehat im saying is suck it up a bit and be patient. I've done the tridelon, I've finished the start chart, u have decent gear and mods, all i still need to do it fight the boss in OV. I do arbitrations every night cause i enjoy them.

I make conversation with my team and we talk and spend hours  talking in missions and WE AS A COMMUNITY  make the game fun for one another, strike a conversation and talk eith your team, mess around with them, see where the night takes you, i do this and i have fun with people i meet, ran into a guy i did arbitration with in hydron leveling stuff, we caught il again and had fun again fir a while, i added him and will be doing more runs with him since its fun just talking and messing around, you call my game play casual, i would agree i have calmed down and started being more casual since ive recently had more responsibility pop up in my life, i have a job i need to focus on but i shouldnt putall my attention in my work, i also have a gf that is in the hospital since yesterday, so i go visit ger after work, i have pets that need food, quality time i need to spend with loved ones, sorry i am a casual gamer now but i understand both sides

Yeah seeing the same post is annoying, vut doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result, that is insanity.

It geta downvoted because of how frequently the post are made and no one wants to see them, sorry if im "hostile" and throwing a "hissy" but i would like newer content on the forums than complaints about the same thing, yes i know im also complaining, we are all complaining, at this point we all are complaining about everything

You say doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is insane- this is why we complain. We want more and want to be able to do more. As far as make the game fun for each other we do that! But as far as only that the community isn’t that great and kind as your saying cut the crap brother. Most of us do have real lives and I work full time outside of this and play other games for Pete’s sake. You think it’s annoying seeing the same thing imagine taking your time out the day out of genuine care about something and offering up suggestions to be told just to leave by this so called great community you guys love to shove in everyone’s faces. As far as your personal life goes man I wish you the best but you besing hostile to fight what you see as hostility dosent help and makes you look like more of a jack rabbit in the end

5 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

You say doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is insane- this is why we complain. We want more and want to be able to do more. As far as make the game fun for each other we do that! But as far as only that the community isn’t that great and kind as your saying cut the crap brother. Most of us do have real lives and I work full time outside of this and play other games for Pete’s sake. You think it’s annoying seeing the same thing imagine taking your time out the day out of genuine care about something and offering up suggestions to be told just to leave by this so called great community you guys love to shove in everyone’s faces. As far as your personal life goes man I wish you the best but you besing hostile to fight what you see as hostility dosent help and makes you look like more of a jack rabbit in the end

Like i said, i understand your point of view, i get its also annoying with getting told if you dont like it to leave, but man, where im from thats the attitude people have, people dont put up with other peoples crap, brother, it's something i learned from work, it's how things are here. But i understand its jot right to tell you the same or treat you that eay, i know that

7 minutes ago, JohnTheMango said:

Like i said, i understand your point of view, i get its also annoying with getting told if you dont like it to leave, but man, where im from thats the attitude people have, people dont put up with other peoples crap, brother, it's something i learned from work, it's how things are here. But i understand its jot right to tell you the same or treat you that eay, i know that

Yet you did the exact same thing man. Knowing Both sides are fed up with each other why not try something else

2 minutes ago, JohnTheMango said:

Go ahead, im all ears

You’re tired of hearing us complain. Yet you don’t provide remedy and in many cases how you guys come across our forum post are quite counter productive. If we could focus our energy towards pushing for a progressively better warframe not just in terms of endgame or sustainability we would get that. You guys remember when people went ISNANE to get some tennogen textures fixed. Why can’t we all come together to push for more content and more drew out content can’t can and does have everyone in mind. Something that the casual player can enjoy and something that the hardcore warframe player can do. We can push for each other’s wants and needs together and both see less issues in the long run instead of just dismissing one or the others sides (because yes some of these guys are elitist arses). (And a some casuals on the forums are white Knight crybabies)!if we can say hey maybe if we come together and push these agendas together we can get more done

1 minute ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

You’re tired of hearing us complain. Yet you don’t provide remedy and in many cases how you guys come across our forum post are quite counter productive. If we could focus our energy towards pushing for a progressively better warframe not just in terms of endgame or sustainability we would get that. You guys remember when people went ISNANE to get some tennogen textures fixed. Why can’t we all come together to push for more content and more drew out content can’t can and does have everyone in mind. Something that the casual player can enjoy and something that the hardcore warframe player can do. We can push for each other’s wants and needs together and both see less issues in the long run instead of just dismissing one or the others sides (because yes some of these guys are elitist arses). (And a some casuals on the forums are white Knight crybabies)!if we can say hey maybe if we come together and push these agendas together we can get more done

So a recap quickly, don't call me a white knight ir refer to me as one, what i say is MY experience in the game, but true, come together like the texture thing you talked about, but like i said, the game is fun to me, im in between casual and endgame, i have endgame gear i do the hour-2hour long runs if its possible, but not everyone in the team is always willing, and whats the fun of doing it alone?

If you want both sides to work together, give them hope, see that there are stuff to do, i get it there isnt any NEW content, but there is content, so youve done arbitrations till wave 200, well done thats amazing! Some havent even done it cause they cant, help those people to get that far, new players are the endgame, we reached our peak, but they are still so new, teach them with your knowledge pass that along, i stand by my statement NEW PLAYERS ARE ENDGAME being able to help them gain knowledge so they dont go mr 3 with excalibur with starter weapons into an eidelon fight or facing level 60-80 enemies and vets getting angry at the poor guy, shelter them and help them, he made a mistake, but he wasnt thought or told not to go, 1st time i went to PoE at night, hell i shat myself seeing the teralyst, other guys were fighting it, i tried to help where i could, they thought me how to run it, i run the teralyst solo now, i think ive done a 1x3 twice now? With friends and 2 people offering to help me and my gf fill roles for nightwave, nice guys very helpful, sent him a catalyst i think to say thanks, he didnt ask i did it cause he helped me do it in 10minutes where me and my gf wouldve taken the entire night time duration to finish

Yes come together help one another, there isnt new content but damn, its coming push for new stuff, gauss the speed boy and his 2 weapons are coming this week, some people are exited to be gauss mains already, and let them, I'm not fond of speed frames, but they are happy and i dont have the right to go tell them not to like it cause i dont.

But lets see where the new post you made goes

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JohnTheMango said:

1. We tell them to leave cause they are unhappy and filling the forums with whinny complaints all day, some people complain on the forums more than they play the actual game.

2. There is a ton of content, if you dont like doing it or your excuse is you've done it before, then change the way you do it make your own challenge have fun, use your imagination (assuming you have one) and go hav fun

It's like ive said before, if you think of all these ideas and think its easy to just pull new content out of your ass, then be my guest, go make a company, go make a game like this, and see how well you do with all those content updates you bring out every 3 days since it takes like 9 hours for people to grind the S#&$ out if new content and then complaining about how boring it is and what a grind it is, the game is meant for fun and to enjoy.

everything you're saying is utter nonsense. even DE recognizes the problems with rewards, lack of challenging content, and retention. there isn't a "ton of content" if content isn't defined as unlocking new garbage that you don't need. many of us don't play this game to collect color palettes and floofs. i don't fault you if you do, but don't tell people to stop posting feedback on the forums. it's selfish, entitled, and just ridiculous. you have just as much power to stop reading and commenting, if you feel the game is just fine and dandy. go play it, take a break from the forums. what are you even doing in this thread my dude, if you have nothing to contribute to the discussion beyond "the game is fine! stop complaining!"?

forums are for feedback, and multiple times devs have stated they read it, appreciate it, and use it. Nightwave and much other content got to where it is because of feedback. the upcoming disastrous Disruption reward got averted because of feedback. they are designing Empyrean based on this very feedback. DE and WF would be nowhere without feedback. you think DE designed what you know to be Warframe in 2019 in a vacuum? you are totally out to lunch my dude.

you want a tip? the best thing to do about these threads is let them be, until they die down. or better yet for you, until these "complainers" get tired and just quit the game. just go to another subforum, or participate in other threads. you have absolutely no authority here and you're just derailing the thread.

Edited by Ikyr0

1 hour ago, Ikyr0 said:

everything you're saying is utter nonsense. even DE recognizes the problems with rewards, lack of challenging content, and retention. there isn't a "ton of content" if content isn't defined as unlocking new garbage that you don't need. many of us don't play this game to collect color palettes and floofs. i don't fault you if you do, but don't tell people to stop posting feedback on the forums. it's selfish, entitled, and just ridiculous. you have just as much power to stop reading and commenting, if you feel the game is just fine and dandy. go play it, take a break from the forums. what are you even doing in this thread my dude, if you have nothing to contribute to the discussion beyond "the game is fine! stop complaining!"?

forums are for feedback, and multiple times devs have stated they read it, appreciate it, and use it. Nightwave and much other content got to where it is because of feedback. the upcoming disastrous Disruption reward got averted because of feedback. they are designing Empyrean based on this very feedback. DE and WF would be nowhere without feedback. you think DE designed what you know to be Warframe in 2019 in a vacuum? you are totally out to lunch my dude.

you want a tip? the best thing to do about these threads is let them be, until they die down. or better yet for you, until these "complainers" get tired and just quit the game. just go to another subforum, or participate in other threads. you have absolutely no authority here and you're just derailing the thread.

Why yes i am on luch right now, how'd you know?

You dont have any authority either dude

And this thread isn't a train or a rollercoaster, i dont see how i can derail it, please enlighten me oh wise king

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ikyr0 said:

Yeet https://forums.warframe.com/forum/1219-feedback/ 

5 hours ago, JohnTheMango said:

Woooohoooo! Yeaaaah boi! Go! Go and change it then! Prove yourself right! woooohooooo, you tell them, woooooohooooooo, content, woooohoooo yeah man, tell them, tell them, yeaaaaaaaah, woooooohooooooo. We have finished the game 100% and want content cause the game is boring woooohoooo, we complain about it everyday, whooooohoooo  yeah man, tell them, woooohoooo, i dont know why we don't leave the game if we aren't happy with it woooooohooooo, we should do that, wooooohooo yeah man, tell them about all that content we dont have, wooooooohoooo!

4 hours ago, JohnTheMango said:

It seems to me a little civilized behavior. You complain that I complain when your profile is MR17 with 600 hours played. Here people play a lot more than you like me and just want to play the game they love that is Warframe. My criticisms are not hateful, I do not hate the game I do not hate the contents that it has now, I regret that it has no other content <- that they are limited with releases over time very spaced. If you are in a city and a service in that city does not work (water, hospital, schools) do you tell people to change city and sell their homes or do you join them to improve the services of the city where you live?

Changing the game is not the solution. The solution is instead to write whooo give sustainable proposals for everyone and long-term. Of frequent updates we all gain too, if the game has more things to offer you are not losing something friend but you are earning it, and the game also gains with a more active user base than today, as it was years ago..

I gave the example several times in response to other comments that in 2015/2016 we had: early 2015: "Natah"; mid 2015: "A man of few words"; end of 2015: "Second Dream"; 2016: "Sand of Inaros", "The Silver Grove", "The War Within", "Glast Gambit". All of these quests that you play today and that we all enjoyed, but these are 3/4 years ago not today. Most of the plot content and gameplay mechanics come from 4 years ago not from today.

If there are so many people in this forum who try to criticize the content is it because maybe the game in recent months is poor in news?

My thread is based on criticisms that are not of hatred or contempt for any content currently in play or for the game itself, but it is a criticism on why from many discussions around on other groups that are not the Forum I see (and above all I see myself) more and more people and friends move away and experience frustration due to the absence of things to do and that can stimulate discussion. This week comes Gauss, let's play let's enjoy the update and hope that the game will have a boost of updates that can bring the attention of old and new players.

Edited by dw3t

11 minutes ago, dw3t said:

It seems to me a little civilized behavior. You complain that I complain when your profile is MR17 with 600 hours played. Here people play a lot more than you like me and just want to play the game they love that is Warframe. My criticisms are not hateful, I do not hate the game I do not hate the contents that it has now, I regret that it has no other content <- that they are limited with releases over time very spaced. If you are in a city and a service in that city does not work (water, hospital, schools) do you tell people to change city and sell their homes or do you join them to improve the services of the city where you live?

Changing the game is not the solution. The solution is instead to write whooo give sustainable proposals for everyone and long-term. Of frequent updates we all gain too, if the game has more things to offer you are not losing something friend but you are earning it, and the game also gains with a more active user base than today, as it was years ago..

I gave the example several times in response to other comments that in 2015/2016 we had: early 2015: "Natah"; mid 2015: "A man of few words"; end of 2015: "Second Dream"; 2016: "Sand of Inaros", "The Silver Grove", "The War Within", "Glast Gambit". All of these quests that you play today and that we all enjoyed, but these are 3/4 years ago not today. Most of the plot content and gameplay mechanics come from 4 years ago not from today.

If there are so many people in this forum who try to criticize the content is it because maybe the game in recent months is poor in news?

My thread is based on criticisms that are not of hatred or contempt for any content currently in play or for the game itself, but it is a criticism on why from many discussions around on other groups that are not the Forum I see (and above all I see myself) more and more people and friends move away and experience frustration due to the absence of things to do and that can stimulate discussion. This week comes Gauss, let's play let's enjoy the update and hope that the game will have a boost of updates that can bring the attention of old and new players.

I like you, but remember, i started playing a month before the normal Chroma came out, i havent played since a year or so ago cause my pc got blown up, MR17, is a rank given to you because you leveled more warframes and weapons and companions (different ones)  it doesnt mean you're good or anything, ive had MR27 muk about and being the reason we fail a mission (idk if they were trolling), but the got mad cause we failed, and telling me and the other 2 guys he is superior in every way possoble because he is higher MR, bullS#&amp;&#036;, mr means you just have more warframes and weapons and companions

I havent played as much as you or other people, but #*!% man, play a game for fun, in you dont enjoy it anymore or it doesn't have anything more to offer at the time, then play something els and wait for an update, i know the guass update is coming, good for the people that have been looking forward to playing him! I found all the warframes i like, and some extra, and the weapons i like and need, why would i build anything else? For mr? Idc about mr. But sure man invite me and I'll enjoy leveling your gauss with you if you want or if you need a friend to farm it with i dont have a problem helping people or just going with so they have someone to talk to at least, makea the game more fun