Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maybe is time to update the game?

Videatur

5 hours ago, dw3t said:

Yes DE is an indie studio

They actually aren't. They have a Chinese publisher so people trying to defend DE like " their a small company, their independent." are factually wrong. DE has hundreds of staff, they are owned by a Chinese video game publisher. These aren't just stupid defense from white knights, they are factually wrong to boot. 

3 minutes ago, Fire2box said:

They actually aren't. They have a Chinese publisher so people trying to defend DE like " their a small company, their independent." are factually wrong. DE has hundreds of staff, they are owned by a Chinese video game publisher. These aren't just stupid defense from white knights, they are factually wrong to boot. 

Its not publisher, its owner and its food company.

Edit : i just googled , 315 employees, ubisoft has 15 000 to give you some perspective.

Edited by kuciol
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, kuciol said:

Define "hard" because thats vague AF. It wont be hard for you, trust me. Its the same bs as in dark souls and path of exile, veterans burst through everything while vast majority struggles. Just go check PoE forums, you will see what im talking about. There are people that farm the hardest boss in game in second day of the league while most players cant even get to him in whole 3 months, hell people settle at shaper as their benchmark.  

It would have basic mechanics in any other game boss fights. "Crowd control the units before it mobilizes with the sentient to heal it or wipe the raid" "Your teammate is freezing up use heat elemental damage to free him from an ice prison or something whatever but he also takes damage while being burnt or take mass damage" (on hardmode you insta die no revives). (run revenant, chroma, or rhino for this, even nezha can work OR USE THOSE USLESS HEAT RESIST MODS FINALLY).

Any game modes that require coherent thought and coordination are what appease veteran players I assure you. That would make them happy. If it does not then people need to evolve from farm frame really bad... This game is like a train without the tracks right now and it is going to crash.

Edited by Midas

I just don't understand why we are getting guitar heroes in the game,it doesn't fit the style of this game...and no 1 ask about this. Is like they don't know what next to add and they just add some random things that dont make sense and dosnt fit the game. Its like having hulk using pistols,having magic and riding bicycle... We need something much more fitting warframe. End this days there is not much new things to come back and to play the game...

1 hour ago, kuciol said:

Last content drought in WoW was 8 months long, they release expensions every 2 years and have Multi bilion company behind them. Oj and they lost about 11 milion subscribers, try again.

As I said, I don't expect the same amount of content as a billionaire company like Activision Blizzard compared to DE. But 8 months remain less than 1 year and 5 months.

1 hour ago, BeeWhyOhBee said:

we can all but dream. (sadly, it will never happen) 

melee 3.0 is a dream, these 'kingpin system bs' and those raids.. nah, get out with that nonsense. we need the shawzin 

Railjack and that New War -- some 'new content' that will probably be done in 30 minutes or so, the download wait is longer than the actual content
about these 'new content' difficulty? its probably at lower levels at best, no challenge so those twitch streamers who never played the game will be able to play it and their community will play the game as well = influx of new players, who will buy more skins, more platinum, more money 

do not worry though, the game will live on and they dont care if you leave the game. There are more newer players who are havin' tooooooooo much fun with how the game is right now, they dont need your 'salty challenging content whines' to be answered because these are mumblings of the minority, the game is full-on a fashion-oriented/cosmetics game now, nothing more, nothing less. They are enjoying it and it will be fine, with or without you, old player. gtfo and play your souls games

it is right that a company aims to bring new paying players or not to its base player but it is also correct to support the old players who buy skins and who are ready to actively support the new game modes just released. I only ask for the possibility of having a way of entertaining myself differently on Warframe. Yes Cetus with PoE eidolons, Fortune with Profit Taker amusing, but eidolons have only become platinum the rest is not fun. Why not go back to the raids as many ask? Just add rewards that encourage them to do different raids and you already have something. The Conclave we all know in what conditions it is but the reason is: why should I farm all day should I play a modality that gives me nothing functional to the rest of the game?

I only hope in a constancy of even small contents that are not weapons and Warframe, because a weapon is not a content.

40 minutes ago, Midas said:

I'm pretty sure on one of Steve's streams he stated Digital Extremes literally makes more money teasing content than dropping it lol.

I hope realy not.

3 minutes ago, kuciol said:

Its not publisher, its owner and its food company.

Edit : i just googled , 315 employees, ubisoft has 15 000 to give you some perspective.

so then what is the teams of like 3-5 people making games like Heartbound and Preay For The Gods? "Ultra, super epic indie?"

1 minute ago, Midas said:

It would have basic mechanics in any other bosses. "Crowd control the units before it moblizes with the sentient to heal it or wipe the raid" "Your teammate is freezing up use heat elemental damage to free him from an ice prison or something whatever but he also takes damage while being burnt". (run revenant, chroma, or rhino for this, even nezha can work OR USE THOSE USLESS HEAT RESIST MODS FINALLY).

So pretty much a game mode that nobody will play because it requires team, the main culprit behind raids failure.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kuciol said:

So pretty much a game mode that nobody will play because it requires team, the main culprit behind raids failure.

that there tenno... that there is the problem with this game right now. I feel the problem with raid is that nobody knew how to build the key or refused to grind it out. Honestly this route really needs to go down that line right now. Heck I introduced at least 10 players to Eidolons already after teaching and critiquing them and they loved the mechanic/speed run. Although it is basic I think people really just need some form of guidance.

Vets need to decide if they want to be rewarded for not trying at all, or rewarded for completing a challenge like a game should do.

Edited by Midas

1 minute ago, Fire2box said:

so then what is the teams of like 3-5 people making games like Heartbound and Preay For The Gods? "Ultra, super epic indie?"

Indie just means independant, CDProjekt Red is also indie....

1 minute ago, dw3t said:

As I said, I don't expect the same amount of content as a billionaire company like Activision Blizzard compared to DE. But 8 months remain less than 1 year and 5 months

In 1 year and 5 months you got : Fortuna (whole), Arbitrations , 5 frames and 5 primes , Disruption, Gas City rework, 20+ weapons, companion changes. You are so sure its nothing? r/quityourbulshi.t

• Like 1

that there tenno... that there is the problem with this game right now. I feel the problem with raid is that nobody knew how to build the key or refused to grind it out. Honestly this route really needs to go down that line right now. Heck I introduced at least 10 players to Eidolons already after teaching and critiquing them and they loved the mechanic/speed run. Although it is basic I think people really just need some form of guidance.

Vets need to decide if they want to be rewarded for not trying at all, or rewarded for completing a challenge like a game should do.

No, the main issue with raids was that you needed to have a team, just browse the old raid removal topic, hell ive never done a raid for that reason alone. Vets will never be satisfied because they dont want to see the main issue, they got bored of the game.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kuciol said:

In 1 year and 5 months you got : Fortuna (whole), Arbitrations , 5 frames and 5 primes , Disruption, Gas City rework, 20+ weapons, companion changes. You are so sure its nothing? r/quityourbulshi.t

What does disruption reward? Absolutely nothing I need/no new cosmetics that look nice

What does arbitrations reward? Absolutely nothing I need/no new cosmetics that look nice

• Like 2

Just now, kuciol said:

No, the main issue with raids was that you needed to have a team, just browse the old raid removal topic, hell ive never done a raid for that reason alone. Vets will never be satisfied because they dont want to see the main issue, they got bored of the game.

I don't understand why it is so hard to use recruiting chat to form a team? People are just lazy imo

People do this in every other game.

In fact, the clan system really has no point going about 30 players imo because no content requires grouping right now really.

Almost all the clans in warframe are completely inactive because group content does not  exist to provide them with something to do.

Edited by Midas
  • Like 1

Just now, Midas said:

I don't understand why it is so hard to use recruiting chat to form a team? People are just lazy imo

Because i dont like forced friendships, i play this game BECAUSE i can do everything solo or on public. It has nothing to do with being lazy.

Just now, kuciol said:

Excuse me and 5 warframe and 20 weapons are game content? Gas City rework has only brought Disruption as a new mode and let me understand after you've done all the hexenons for weapons and Wisp what's the use of playing it? Yes Fortuna but 8 months have passed since Fortuna. If then 20 weapons consider them content of game where to craft (12 hours) and then 2 minutes to level at 30 in the sanctuary, well I don't discuss.

• Like 2

Because i dont like forced friendships, i play this game BECAUSE i can do everything solo or on public. It has nothing to do with being lazy.

It seems to me an answer that does not justify having to remove a content for the rest of the players. If you want to play alone, no one forces you to do raids.

They should have kept it a multiplayer game imo. The problem is the rift in solo players, not wanting to do teams, and those who want teams. This rift has caused casual and hardcore players alike to not be sure of themselves on what content needs to come out. Honestly i'd be fine figuring out a solution to this game with literally strawhat voting on various sites and discords/in game.

Just now, dw3t said:

Excuse me and 5 warframe and 20 weapons are game content? Gas City rework has only brought Disruption as a new mode and let me understand after you've done all the hexenons for weapons and Wisp what's the use of playing it? Yes Fortuna but 8 months have passed since Fortuna. If then 20 weapons consider them content of game where to craft (12 hours) and then 2 minutes to level at 30 in the sanctuary, well I don't discuss.

I dont care what YOU consider as content , yes they are new additions to game so they are content. Those updates are just as big as WoW's in between expansions patches. Fortuna sized updates go to wow every 2-2,5 years.

• Like 3

Just now, dw3t said:

It seems to me an answer that does not justify having to remove a content for the rest of the players. If you want to play alone, no one forces you to do raids.

Exactly, group content should exist with cosmetic rewards. You do not need cosmetics for progression in the game, it is a reward for doing a challenge by working together.

They should have kept it a multiplayer game imo. The problem is the rift in solo players, not wanting to do teams, and those who want teams. This rift has caused casual and hardcore players alike to not be sure of themselves on what content needs to come out. Honestly i'd be fine figuring out a solution to this game with literally strawhat voting on various sites and discords/in game.

Apparently DE chose casuals. Deal with it. Judging by steam charts it was good decision.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Midas said:

Exactly, group content should exist with cosmetic rewards. You do not need cosmetics for progression in the game, it is a reward for doing a challenge by working together.

You need to maintain said content, DE decided that it was not worth the effort and openly admitted that they no longer want to bother with it. Thats why Lunaro and Conclave still exist, they dont need as much work to just be in game.

2 minutes ago, kuciol said:

I dont care what YOU consider as content , yes they are new additions to game so they are content. Those updates are just as big as WoW's in between expansions patches. Fortuna sized updates go to wow every 2-2,5 years.

I don't understand your being aggressive, if you don't care why should you insist on your concept of content? Glad you enjoy doing content that lasts 3 minutes.

2 minutes ago, Midas said:

Totaly agree.

1 minute ago, dw3t said:

I don't understand your being aggressive, if you don't care why should you insist on your concept of content? Glad you enjoy doing content that lasts 3 minutes.

Totaly agree.

I asked you to provide something , you didnt, its not being aggressive. Content is what it is and not what you consider it to be.

Edited by kuciol
  • Like 1

You need to maintain said content, DE decided that it was not worth the effort and openly admitted that they no longer want to bother with it. Thats why Lunaro and Conclave still exist, they dont need as much work to just be in game.

We shall see when trials return.