Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maybe is time to update the game?

Videatur

14 minutes ago, kuciol said:

Indie just means independant, CDProjekt Red is also indie....

having a publisher isn't indie then by definition plus DE is actually owned by the Chinese company. 

Edited by Fire2box

1 minute ago, Midas said:

@dw3t Just ignore him, he is trolling at this point. I am done arguing/debating. The cards are on the table. The problems have been stated with the game, nothing much I can do.

Very sad to hear, but you're right. Yes the problems I believe have been said we all know them I just hope that this discussion can be useful to someone in DE also to understand that there are players who just want to play their game while having fun :).

DE needs to release raids. Yes, railjack, if implemented correctly, will be that team content we've been dying for.

But, we still need raids. Personally i only logon to warframe for weekly nightwave and maybe some clan stuff. Theres nothing bringing me back. Add raids, make their rewards great, and people like me will be on weekly if not more for their raids. Ever wonder why mmos are so successful - well part of that is good endgame content (raaaids).

1 minute ago, dw3t said:

Very sad to hear, but you're right. Yes the problems I believe have been said we all know them I just hope that this discussion can be useful to someone in DE also to understand that there are players who just want to play their game while having fun :).

I just spend a lot of time on this game and just want it to grow man, says you have been here since 2018. Imagine waiting 6 years... I spent a lot of time teaching players how to play and the love I have for it is really unreal. I just hope it goes in the right direction truly.

1 minute ago, dw3t said:

Ah good old " he is trolling" excuse when out of arguments. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Midas said:

I just spend a lot of time on this game and just want it to grow man, says you have been here since 2018. Imagine waiting 6 years... I spent a lot of time teaching players how to play and the love I have for it is really unreal. I just hope it goes in the right direction truly.

And it's a beautiful thing. I hope that players like you who play from the Closed Beta can be an active part of DE suggestions about game development in the future, and not like today where a content gap has been created between New Players and Endgame. Yes, with this account I have been playing since last year in a very active way, I had an account in 2014 but I didn't like the game xD, but if I see the old quests that came soon after (2015) they are still the basis today for the whole game, and I hope there can be as much activity and desire as in 2015/2016.

1 minute ago, Ephemiel said:

Imagine thinking a company that started in 1994 and made the Witcher games is indie. I imagine you think Blizzard is indie too?

they are just because they merged with activation who's CEO is one of the richest men in the world doesn't mean they have no independence! /sarcasm 

Just now, Ephemiel said:

Imagine thinking a company that started in 1994 and made the Witcher games is indie. I imagine you think Blizzard is indie too?

Dude im from poland and yes CD Projekt is in fact Indie in the fullest sense of the word. Also There is no such thing as Blizzard anymore, they are called Activision-Blizzard, so no , they are not.

9 minutes ago, kuciol said:

Ah good old " he is trolling" excuse when out of arguments. 

I don't want to generate discussions that can lead to the closing of the topic. By content I mean new things to do in game and give me reward. After 8 months there is nothing that incentives to play come. Yes Profit Taker fun I have already repeated in the central topic that I consider it the best boss made by DE but after you repeat it several times you have got all the rewards and you have finished them. It would take content that changes over time and encourages a sensate and fair replayability. The farming leads to the replayability of the same missions but not for fun in itself but because it is gameplay and I accept it. But I only ask for a constant update of new content to do as events or raids. Do other games have raids and keep the community active, why Warframe can't have them?

Edited by dw3t

Just now, kuciol said:

Dude im from poland and yes CD Projekt is in fact Indie in the fullest sense of the word. Also There is no such thing as Blizzard anymore, they are called Activision-Blizzard, so no , they are not.

Then CDPR [as YOU said] is not indie since they're part of CD Projekt.

Yet again you kill your own argument, it's honestly impressive you've done this with 2 people already in this thread.

1 minute ago, Ephemiel said:

Then CDPR [as YOU said] is not indie since they're part of CD Projekt.

Yet again you kill your own argument, it's honestly impressive you've done this with 2 people already in this thread.

CDProjekt is the company lol , dude go read about them.

Edit: this convo will get deleted anyway, they always do i dont know why.

Edited by kuciol

2 minutes ago, kuciol said:

CDProjekt is the company lol , dude go read about them.

Edit: this convo will get deleted anyway, they always do i dont know why.

Go read about them yourself. CDProjekt is considered the Publisher while CDPR is the Developer, unlike companies like Square Enix where they do both themselves.

You should probably do a bit of research because it's a bit obvious you don't know what you're talking about.

2 minutes ago, dw3t said:

I don't want to generate discussions that can lead to the closing of the topic. By content I mean new things to do in game and give me reward. After 8 months there is nothing that incentives to play come. Yes Profit Taker fun I have already repeated in the central topic that I consider it the best boss made by DE but after you repeat it several times you have got all the rewards and you have finished them. It would take content that changes over time and encourages a sensate and fair replayability. The farming leads to the replayability of the same missions but not for fun in itself but because it is gameplay and I accept it. But I only ask for a constant update of new content to do as events or raids. Do other games have raids and keep the community active because Warframe can't have them?

You got arbitrations and disrupotion, new frames and weapons also take time to make and they alter gameplay. You want something that already failed or just doesnt exist and is impossible to make. There is no way they can produce content at the pace that would satisfy you, even the biggest companies in the world cant do that. Would new content every 2 months be nice? Yea sure but it simply not realistic to expect that. Raids are trash, you want raids go play destiny and stop trying to make destiny out of warframe.

• Like 1

Just now, kuciol said:

You got arbitrations and disrupotion, new frames and weapons also take time to make and they alter gameplay. You want something that already failed or just doesnt exist and is impossible to make. There is no way they can produce content at the pace that would satisfy you, even the biggest companies in the world cant do that. Would new content every 2 months be nice? Yea sure but it simply not realistic to expect that. Raids are trash, you want raids go play destiny and stop trying to make destiny out of warframe.

You ever heard of blizzard and how they had an expansion each year with tons of new raids/pvp etc... back in the day?

Just now, Ephemiel said:

Go read about them yourself. CDProjekt is considered the Publisher while CDPR is the Developer, unlike companies like Square Enix where they do both themselves.

You should probably do a bit of research because it's a bit obvious you don't know what you're talking about.

They are one company, those are branches. Thats how it works in Poland, you can kinda make fragment from 1 company but they are still one.

• Like 2

Just now, Midas said:

You ever heard of blizzard and how they had an expansion each year with tons of new raids/pvp etc... back in the day?

every 2 years and they are like 30 times bigger and they lost 11 milion subscribers , yea very good example.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, kuciol said:

Anyone who has played Raids on Warframe will tell you that they had bugs but no they were junk. If you don't like something because it has to be closed to everyone else? Yes arbitration I do them already but after I maxed out my mods what do with the endo? In 2015/2016 there were almost 1 quest every 3 months and the community was much more active than now. Why not come back like it used to. It takes very little to get the right incentive. There is no incentive today to do a long run in the endless, why not add unique rewards after tot minutes / hours so as to push the players to do the endless and not go out max after 30 minutes?

Edited by dw3t

1 minute ago, kuciol said:

every 2 years and they are like 30 times bigger and they lost 11 milion subscribers , yea very good example.

I mean modern blizzard is bleh, but they had good stuff man that kept me BUSY for that amount of time.

Just now, dw3t said:

Anyone who has played Raids on Warframe will tell you that they had bugs but no they were junk. If you don't like something because it has to be closed to everyone else? Yes arbitration I do them already but after I maxed out my mods what do I do with the end? In 2015/2016 there were almost 1 quest every 3 months and the community was much more active than now. Why not come back like it used to. It takes very little to get the right incentive. There is no incentive today to do a long run in the endless, why not add unique rewards after tot minutes / hours so as to push the players to do the endless and not go out max after 30 minutes?

I dont care if they were closed, i didnt care when they existed. DE made it clear why they removed them, they no longer had any will to work on them, the end. It will never be like it used to be because you have a lot more hours on the clock. The incentive will be lost after you get what you wanted, thats always how it is.