Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE, don't you think that it is time for you to stop evolving/updating the tennos and ask yourself when was the last time the Corpus/Grineer have a similar update?

DeathAGirl

Make Ambulas really "learning", more OP shielding, more tactics and more weapons. In some ways, I think the Ambulas, or Ambulas proxy, is a bigger, more annoying Bursa, no more, no less, and worse, it can be hit from all angles, unlike Bursa which is immune to frontal assualt, a downgrade. Also, does it sound weird to you when we had defeated the Ambulas boss, and the Corpus just STOP caring? Ambulas is now native to Pluto, and just that. Even without the Amino, there is no reason why Ambulas should not be shipped to other Corpus controlled planets, just for the pleasure of mess up tenno operations, because Ambulas is still tough enemies, sadly, as I said earlier, more annoying, and bigger than the Bursa.

Make the "space Germans" pump out more intelligent machineries (Ambulas would be a nice start since the Amino processor is a thing) and the Grineer more Soviet Russia than ever before(more devastating and dangerous, like bombard and napalm). If I am are saying Warframe is boring, is because of this, existing factions are not evolving at all, while in real life as long as war goes on, new tactics and weapons keep on appearing from outta nowhere. And plz DE make Tenno a real home. I don't feel like the Orbiter is my home because there is no real bed, the only thing resemble a bed is a small bar-style long sofa, and it is not even in a straight line, such small thing should have been considered long ago. I do have high hopes that the Railjack, with more internal space, will cater to this aspect. Orbiter is the base of operation, like a landing craft or a transport ship, Railjack however, should be a real home,

And here is what I wanted most: take over a Corpus or a Grineer ship, add it into the tenno fleet, or have the ability to build ships that can go head to head with the Corpus and Grineer ones. The new Railjack is at best a small gunship. What the tenno really deserve is a frigate, or even a tenno cruiser (maybe too big), while Corpus planning for a Executor-class style star destroyer. If that is possible, we will not have to fight on their ships anymore, rather it will be mass space combat, happen like events such as plague star or fomorian fleet.

The main point here is: DE, stop evolving/updating the tenno, Instead focus on the poor Grineer and Corpus, who have been fighting us with the same old weapons for years, now that we sit down and think about it, a tech power house such as Corpus could have come up with more sophisticated, more energy output weapon, just to wipe out the Warframes, and the Grineer, with their engineering, more freak weapons, like the super cannon in Kuva sabotage, Make them monthly or even weekly continuing to upgrade their weaponry, their ships, their robotics..etc, make everyday tenno log in a new day, with new enemies. So far Nightwave is doing it well. Emissary enemies hit very hard, and if I don't come up with something fast, I most likely will get explode within 10 seconds of the engagement, and the viral weapon, love it, their armor, of which the tenno get a suit, ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL. However I feel like that is only a stop gap, a bridge, a tip, of something even greater.

PS: First I would like to thank you all, the earliest of those who replied to this post. Appreciate.

Second: I did this while totally aware of Jovian and Fortuna update. I somewhat feel sad when people seem to not getting what I was proposing. Do you, earliest responders, REALLY think, that I am that NAIVE? When I said: let the Ambulas no longer native to Pluto, I have this very idea you failed to grasp. A Universe wide scale upgrades for Corpus/Grineer, after years of fighting Warframes with the same weapons. As I said, if this game is boring, it is because the enemy never evolve

...and Jovian and Fortuna, are clearly native to just one place. Think about that. Let it sink into your mind. No. My goal, is bigger than that friends. Much bigger.

Ask yourself, does the Corpus/Grineer dream about this, about upgrades? Upgrades that we tenno recieve just a bit too many.

Edited by DeathAGirl
Adding stuffs and clarification.

So, the new enemies in Fortuna and Jupiter, the Ghouls, the upcoming Amalgams, the Kuva Leeches, the Grineer Queens... none of those are upgrades? ...Are you playing the same game as the rest of us, or did you just stumble here from a very well hidden Warframe Classic private server?

Corpus and Grineer have gotten some new units, I'm assuming by "new gear" you mean "Something that could actually hurt us" which...is not really the point. Warframe is a horde shooter, us the glorious gilded space ninja god vs the mooks and mowing them down like a scythe against wheat.

But yeah as someone pointed out, Fortuna gave a whole lot of new, and kinda deadly, corpus units. If you need challenging enemies for the game to be 'not boring' then i'd recommend sticking to the boss fights, eidolon/spideolon hunting. If you're really expecting their basic guys(who are not at all expecting us to show up on their doorstep) to  be able to maybe kick our teeth in...well, that's not warframe.

But if you're, again, just  wanting new units...we've been getting that man...like, I get this is your first post but...have you like just started playing the game for the past week or something?

7 minutes ago, DeathAGirl said:

The new Railjack is at best a small gunship. What the tenno really deserve is a frigate, or even a tenno cruiser (maybe too big), while Corpus planning for a Executor-class style star destroyer. If that is possible, we will not have to fight on their ships anymore, rather it will be mass space combat, happen like events such as plague star or fomorian fleet.

7 minutes ago, DeathAGirl said:

The main point here is: DE, stop evolving/updating the tenno, Instead focus on the poor Grineer and Corpus

Ummm....

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

Space German and Soviet Russia?

Excuse me bur what were you smoking if i may ask?

That is kinda racist i say.

The Corpus are obvious not German, they are space Americans!! Who else values profit above all else?  ... Well a lot of people, but still! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 844448 said:

Feel free to look at my threads because what you put here has been done by me, and not accepted

When you make it your life goal to sperg out 2-3 threads a day (or at least it looks like), fatigue either sets in from the people who read it, or quality slips. 

Like I said to you once, is your goal to create as many threads as your username? :O 

10 hours ago, DeathAGirl said:

Make the "space Germans" pump out more intelligent machineries

Ok... so I agree that better enemy AI and tactics would be welcome, but since when are the Corpus space germans? They’re Space Generic Capitalist! 

I mean, they’re biggest in game enemy besides the Tenno are a Union Militia.