Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Avail/Login Failed

(XBOX)Tucker D Dawg

it was down for several hours after that post, then was able to log in for a bit, but your hamster died AGAIN

just got an updated version is avail msg in game, unable to launch any missions because launcher is out of date.

i knew restarting would just result in login failed msg... and sure enough, cant get back in

current status as of this post: hamsters are dead.  greater nyc area fyi as every time this happens it seems to be regional.  my friends in Cali have no issue currently.

Cannot access my account for 2 days now. I keep getting 'login failed check your info'. I've restarted modem, router, Xbox, cold start Xbox, reset Xbox network settings, logged out, logged back in, logged into warframe successfully,but cannot enter the game.

I've re-installed the game again - still the same problem...

I've restarted my router and modem - I've obtained new IPs. I've reset my XBOX network settings. I've double checked my port forwarding on XBOX. I've logged into warframe.com successfully. I can log into the mobile app successfully - but I cannot log into the game.

On 2019-08-23 at 10:13 PM, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

it was down for several hours after that post, then was able to log in for a bit, but your hamster died AGAIN

just got an updated version is avail msg in game, unable to launch any missions because launcher is out of date.

i knew restarting would just result in login failed msg... and sure enough, cant get back in

current status as of this post: hamsters are dead.  greater nyc area fyi as every time this happens it seems to be regional.  my friends in Cali have no issue currently.

NYC area here as well...haven't been able to log on in days...we all know its useless to put in a ticket, and there is more acknowledgement from users in the bug section than the actual developers or support. 

We're investigating this issue on our end and have a small request for those that are experiencing this:

Can you please relay if you have the most current Warframe build by:

1. Highlight Warframe on the Xbox One dashboard
  2. Hit the MENU button
  3. Select Manage game & add-ons
  4. Replying in this thread with what 'Version' it states you have (it should be 3.29.0.0)

Also, if you can get past the Warframe Launcher, what Build number is displayed in the bottom left.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

We're investigating this issue on our end and have a small request for those that are experiencing this:

Can you please relay if you have the most current Warframe build by:

1. Highlight Warframe on the Xbox One dashboard
  2. Hit the MENU button
  3. Select Manage game & add-ons
  4. Replying in this thread with what 'Version' it states you have (it should be 3.29.0.0)

Also, if you can get past the Warframe Launcher, what Build number is displayed in the bottom left.

Thanks!

@[DE]Megan I had just gotten on warframe before seeing this to try login in. Didn’t work. I restart the game after seeing this to provide build notes and was able to login. - here is the numbers I have listed on my screen in the left corner. 2019.08.14.09.38 

Side note- I haven’t been able to login for 3 days so thank you for whatever was done to fix the issue. Nightwave here I come

Edited by (XB1)DragonHunter540

13 minutes ago, (XB1)DragonHunter540 said:

@[DE]Megan I had just gotten on warframe before seeing this to try login in. Didn’t work. I restart the game after seeing this to provide build notes and was able to login. - here is the numbers I have listed on my screen in the left corner. 2019.08.14.09.38 

Side note- I haven’t been able to login for 3 days so thank you for whatever was done to fix the issue. Nightwave here I come

Well after login and attempting to play I was roadblocked by “An updated version of Warframe is now available. Missions cannot be entered until the update is installed. Please exit and run the launcher”. However. My game is up to date. Any ideas ? / I also can’t login again

Edited by (XB1)DragonHunter540
More info

23 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We've done some tinkering on our end in an attempt to fix.

If anyone can please reply back if the login issue is fixed for them that would be greatly appreciated! 

I just logged in without any issues, I'll reply back if any issues arise. Thank you again for your hard work Megan & the staff at DE ❤️