Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pause Screen - Bonus Objective

Xievie

It's always been a little OCD thing for me to finish my bonus objective, but it's a shame that it's always at the beginning of the mission (which I tend to miss) and after you partially/fully complete it.

I was just hoping we could be able to view our bonus objective and the progress when we pause/press ESC? 

Or maybe when we open the team health display it shows?

By bonus objective, I'm talking about the stuff like, headshotting 10 times, or killing with a sidearm 20 times, or hacking a console one time. 

Just hate how we can't really view it if just standing around.

Edited by Xievie

Orrrr you could just pay better attention at mission start?

Don't be a pain, keep the quality of the forums up.

It really does need an indicator on the pause screen, or just stay on the HUD until it's done. I'm usually chugging a drink or checking the wiki and forums while the mission starts up, so I always miss what the objective box says.

Orrrr you could just pay better attention at mission start? Being a stoner, I have an iffy memory, but I've never had a problem remembering the little side objective, hahaha.

Thing is, I don't see a reason NOT to have it.

I just think it would be a lot more convenient if people could see it.

You obviously haven't seen my other posts? I simply don't think this is mandatory. Sorry for having different opinions :) 

True, I haven't seen your other posts, but please don't go shooting down the ideas of others in a forum for improving the game. Unless those ideas are really stupid/hindering/counter-productive, of course.

You obviously haven't seen my other posts? I simply don't think this is mandatory. Sorry for having different opinions :) 

I respect your opinion, and I agree that it is not mandatory. I also think it wouldn't hurt to throw it out there and hopefully get it noticed, since it wouldn't hurt to get it, and I don't think it would be hard to add. Not as hard as a new tileset at least.

Just try your best to trip up on it like I do.

If I forget to check, I kill something with my gun, pistol, sword, then I slide and do it, then I hack a console, then I get a headshot...

The only one that usually eludes me is "10 kills on unalerted enemies"

Not my style.

I think it would be great if you can attached bonus and main objective with the player list (Z key) instead of the pause menu.

Seeing as the personal bonus objective has its own window that can popup when it progresses, e.g. 15/30 rifle kills, it should be incredibly easily to add in so that when you push Z the personal objective window stays up. 

I do agree that a lot of missions now I do ignore the objective but it can be a exp boost to low frames. It is a complete design oversight that it doesnt have an ingame command.