Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ugliest Frame?

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Mordecai_Vrykul said:

also mirage default skin has a weird kermit the frog thing for her face

https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/f/fb/Mirage.png/revision/latest?cb=20140725015939

I see. I love mirage primes looks. But her default, I just can’t get over the legs, they look odd to me. 

4 minutes ago, Toppien said:

helga, shes too damn ugly

even rhino looks good compared to her now

hell, even the new fat warframe looks better than hildryn

I’m with you on that one. I love the uniqueness off her abilities. But the looks, so many bumps, it’s a bit gross not gonna lie. 

Also what is this new fat frame you mentioned? 

I am in the ugliest frame of mind and body when I don't get any......

Ohhhh....WARFRAMES!!!

Worst helm is the Mirage one. It reminds me of Little Nikki and besides the POV song....nothing good came of that.

Next helm that scares me is Volts eye helm. That is too much for me to see and thank goodness I have never been in a mission that someone had that on or I would QUIT post haste.

Ugliest pets are those that came from the glitch. Never see them in missions but when DE let those be created on Consoles after fixing the glitch on PC....they were everywhere for a while.

Ugliest Sentinel is our shock and snipe one (forgot it's name). It's abilities were fun and allowed for my fave version of Senti to be born...but it is a tad on the got hit with the ugly stick when some kids thought it was a pinata.

.....and I apologize....but for the life of me, I canno see any in my collection of Warframes that fit the ugly side if things. SciFi looking, terror inducing, awe striking, bold and striking, superheroic...but no ugly.

Void Demons are ALL DISGUSTING!!!!!

To me, base Mirage is quite meh, Hydroid is the worst, Atlas could have been better, I don't like the base Limbo that much (especialy since I can't seem to find proper accessories to fit his style), Oberon Prime is a mess, Rhino Prime doesn't look that bad but the concept is just lame since it's just the base skin with extra shoulder pads and basic Ember is way worst than the Vermillion skin people seem to hate so much. Oh, and Vauban. The Prime is the only reason why I tried his kit. 

il y a 11 minutes, Toppien a dit :

I really like Hildryn tbh. I found a pretty nice color scheme and some accessories I think fits her well. I have nothing against a buffed female character (since muscular women do exist irl) and I really enjoy her kit. (I also already had an idea about Shield-powered abilities a couple years ago on somebody else's Warframe concept, so I loved her concept from the start)

24 minutes ago, (PS4)silvachain1234 said:

We know there’s a ton of nice looking default warframes. Some of my favorite are Mesa Prime and Chroma Prime.

but there’s a few frames which people consider not looking as great. (Default) 

what is the “ugliest” frame you have seen.

582?cb=20141124023154

Vauban looks like a clown.

Chroma is rather ugly as well and his alt helmets are terrible. At least the Prime looks dope.

As for the ugliest helmet, Mirage's saggy boob helm (can't remember what it's called) probably takes the cake. Nova Asuri is a good contender, which is a shame because the skin is really good.

EDIT: Wukong's clown boots and laser butthole deserve an honorable mention

EDIT2: Also, Inaros' dog nipples and the cup holder (?) on his crotch

Edited by Guest

58 minutes ago, Toppien said:

and default chroma is a close second on uglyness

I don't think Hildryn is ugly, it's just her default colors that are vomit-inducing. Put some more subdued colors and she looks fine.