Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime frame and usual frame

Vintergata

I suggest developers do this: until there is a usual version frame, cannot be crafted or collected from the forge Prime version frame. 

People say: Prime version is easier to obtain than the usual. Yes, let it be so. I think it is somehow wrong that the neophyte runs with Prime versions but the usual no. I do not propose to do the same with weapons but only with.

"People say: Prime version is easier to obtain than the usual." But it's not true.

"I think it is somehow wrong that the neophyte runs with Prime versions but the usual no." Based on your first assertion... so completely false.

"I heard people... say this... wait, no... I haven't... it... correspond... to... what... I wish... It.. was... true... So... I can make... this post... that sounds... based... on true... reflection... and fact... so... I... look... smart... and... engaging... towards... improving... the... game."

Why though? Who benefits? The Devs for having more incentive to purchase PA? Possibly. 

I could understand if you said "prime components would need regular non prime parts to make" 

So those that farm the Primes would have to farm the regular one as well therefore forcing them to buy PA to avoid the grind completely. 

But needing have it pre built? That's just a waste of the me and resources. 

2 hours ago, elmetnuter said:

"People say: Prime version is easier to obtain than the usual." But it's not true.

"I think it is somehow wrong that the neophyte runs with Prime versions but the usual no." Based on your first assertion... so completely false.

Dunno, mate. I've got every prime frame except Excal since I didn't buy a founder's pack, Wukong, and Vauban because I refuse to build him on principle. I'm having to go back and build the standard variants of almost every single one to fill out my codex because I didn't bother doing so originally.

It's doubly so for frames like Mesa in the keyshare days, Nidus, Ivara for people who suck at Spy, Equinox, &c. where it's something more annoying than farming a basic assassination mission to get the standard frame.