Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Clantech: Assistance Required

TheEternalJester

Question

Hello fellow Tenno, The Ever-Living Jester here with a question for my fellow Ninjas.

I need help on deciding the Clan-tech Corpus weapons (Dera, Flux Rifle, ect.) All of said weapons have been researched, so I wish to know this, and I can produce almost all of them (Just need to make the Forma..... and the Fieldron.... Other than that, got the parts):

What, among these variety of technological witch-craft weapons, would you recommend? 

To give you a bit of help finding the perfect weapon, this weapon will be assigned to Nyx, the Psychic Warframe.

-Ring-a-ling ling, The Eternal Court Jester

10 answers to this question

Hello fellow Tenno, The Ever-Living Jester here with a question for my fellow Ninjas.

I need help on deciding the Clan-tech Corpus weapons (Dera, Flux Rifle, ect.) All of said weapons have been researched, so I wish to know this, and I can produce almost all of them (Just need to make the Forma..... and the Fieldron.... Other than that, got the parts):

What, among these variety of technological witch-craft weapons, would you recommend? 

To give you a bit of help finding the perfect weapon, this weapon will be assigned to Nyx, the Psychic Warframe.

Y U NO ADD PROVA?!?!

Anyway I would  choose Flux for its DPS and its pretty cool sliding a laser slowly to one side and cutting corpus in half.

Edited by alphex

Get a rocket launcher.

Flux Rifle deals relatively high damage, ignores armor, and does x3 damage to Light Infested. It's a great all-around weapon when modded, and I use it as my go-to standard primary. For reference, my Flux Rifle has three Forma and can easy cut through level 50-60+ Grineer, level 70+ Corpus, and very high level Light Infested. It doesn't come with any polarities so you will need to put lots of love into it if you're making it your standard primary.

Edited by Psychosist

Either the Flux or the Lanka, IMO. Flux has good DPS and is great fun, but it's crippled by range or the lack thereof. Lanka is one of the hardest hitting single target weapons in the game and is also great fun, but it's not going to be handling swarms well.

For Nyx, it depends on whether you are more comfortable at long range or short range. You can mind control an ancient and then use lanka to pick off enemies who're focusing on your new thrall, or you can wade right into the battle alongside your MC decoy with a flux rifle.

Maybe with armor 2.0 I could recommend supra in good faith, but as it stands, I can't.