Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha + Motus setup combo

AceRogue

Hey guys! I found something really neat the other day and I feel like I should be sharing it with you. 

Motus setup requires to make a bullet jump or a double jump to activate the buff.

HOWERVER, when you use Nezha's first ability fire walker you can bypass the double jump/bullet jump requirement.

Strangely, the little hop he makes when using fire walker is sufficient to activate the motus buff. 

Quite nice, isn't it?! =D 

Alright, enjoy and thank you!

(and sorry for those who knew already). 

latest?cb=20190523160153

• Like 2

1 hour ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

Thanks for letting DE know all in the open about that, expect that to be patched out soon genius.

Not sure if it needs to be patched out, double / bullet jumping takes just as much time as recast of Nezhas 1,

Plus the 1 costs energy. 

Don't see it as sufficiently exploitative to be patched out.

Thia is literally one of those times where "it not a bug it's a feature" makes sense. 

1 hour ago, Fishyflakes said:

Sounds like a bug but who plays nezha or uses motus setup in the first place 🐟

People use both pretty frequently in my experience. I see Nezha in survival, ODC vault runs, Exploiter, etc.

Motus Setup is just free critical chance since we jump everywhere anyway.

The bigger question is who in the world would think to cast their 1 to trigger Motus Setup instead of just...jumping?

1 hour ago, Maqabir said:

Yet i keep seeing people say DE doesn't read General Discussion, so which is it?

I don't go by those statements, you have to take some shills into account too, people who act like that annoying kid at kindergarden who would always tell the nurse who did what.