Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Partners Leaving how does warframe fare?

(PSN)sweatshawp

48 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

So, are you satisfied?

Yes

Are you satisfied for getting frequent and constant release of cosmetics, skins, deluxe skins? While getting constant delays for more hyped content that otherwise turn out to be average?

I don't get all of them and right now i have a good ammount of cosmetics, the ones i don't have are the ones yet to be released (plasmacor tennogen skin, copra series skins), still, i don't mind artists creating stuff for the game and to me it's fine really

Are you satisfied for getting recycled content without new exciting content like events that balances the game's content drought?

What's this recycled content you speak of? To me events are important but you don't need tons and tons of them, the ghouls or the fissures on orbvalis are annoying and i don't want events to become like that, anoying due to how frequent they are.

Are you satisfied for getting yearly(sometimes more) short lived quests or expansions that end in a few hours?

While the game could have more cinematics and make use of what it has now, i don't consider the current quests bad or short, i simply think there are few of them, i come from a  mass effect background, where each mission was it's own unique story and movie plot, so warframe is not close, it was close with the 2nd dream, but that's about it.

Are you satisfied for the lack of communication between the devs(i've played other games and the devs there were more talkative and reply with detailed and lengthened texts providing feedback to our feedback)

I believe they talk alot actually, but sometimes players believe they are the sun and need attention 24/7

Are you satisfied for how unorganised and messy this forum turned out to be?

Seems fine to me

Are you satisfied with some updates or overhauls/changes not getting a second look even if players stated their dissatisfaction for said changes

Yes, but my issues are with the difficulty aspect, like self reviving and reviving in arbitrations, to me the game became easier and easier and the grind is the only true difficulty, missions are almost done for you to succeed, so you never learn with failure because it's so rare, this alone isn't an issue, but when players that do atrocious things in arbitrations or sorties appear, i really wonder where it went wrong. Stll i accept the conditions as they are and i play like i always have been.

Edited by KIREEK

14 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

Doomsday for you

Because you expect to always see positive responses, and always agree to everything DE does

Some people are not happy with the game

And they come here to post their feedback on why they're not happy with the game 

I'm not happy because i don't feel any progression at all, for a game like warframe i expect to get constant feel of progression, that feel usually comes with the continuity of quests, lore, and more visual content

And while also getting revamps and overhauls to older mechanics in warframe like Ai, damage, melee

And while we do get that...they never listen to feedback and just do what they think is good for us

That's why i come back here, because i'm not happy

You should know that by now

I'm happy with the game. I'm satisfied. I can play infinetly Warframe because I found my playstyle years ago, and I enjoy killing stuff. Just that, I enjoy killing stuff. I don't need some rewards, or more lore. I appreciate it when they release new things, but I don't need it to enjoy the game. They always eventually release new stuff, and always eventually fix some things.

Also, it is a F2P. How much money did you give to DE so they can do all you are wanting them to do? I already gave them more than 1000 dollars, and playing since late 2014, and I don't feel the same as you do in any way. I even feel that I should give them more money to thank them for their hard work and the love they give to Warframe.

And, regarding the personal comments you made: I never expect to see anything positive. I think the world is hell, so you are just bringin some biased thoughts towards a stranger. That shows that you are biased towards everything. By the way you started this post, it seems like you just want MORE MORE MOAARRR now. Just like a spoiled brat with no patience. 

At the moment, yes. I'm not here for Barbie's dress up time, I'm here to fight and collect resources and gather frames and mods to have a plethora of different playstyles mastered.

There are so many combinations and permutations with 40 frames and utilizing efficiency, strength, duration etc that I'll be busy for quite some time, and that's what makes this a good game.

Sorry to all you 5 year plus people, I hope you're able to still find something to do in the game after so long.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

At the moment, yes. I'm not here for Barbie's dress up time, I'm here to fight and collect resources and gather frames and mods to have a plethora of different playstyles mastered.

There are so many combinations and permutations with 40 frames and utilizing efficiency, strength, duration etc that I'll be busy for quite some time, and that's what makes this a good game.

Sorry to all you 5 year plus people, I hope you're able to still find something to do in the game after so long.

Thank you

I do agree with you on that

The customizations here is amazing

I just hope there was more to do with my imagination 

It's a good thing when a game satisfies your imagination, but it's even better when it challenges it

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

Do you really think I'd be here if I didn't? I'm not a youtuber, I'm not bound to Warframe. If they go in a direction I disagree with, I'll drop it like I did 4 years ago. But no, as it stands, I'm quite happy with Warframe. It's not perfect, but what exactly is.

I don't care about youtuber leaving

Warframe content is not suitable for a youtuber or streamer content

I was just asking as warframe gamer if you're happy with what you've got

Personally...i'm a bit disappointed...although i still manage to find some minor stuff that keeps me around for a while

As if you're playing and open world game at 100% progress...you have nothing to do, but you can still mess around a bit

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

So, are you satisfied?

Yes.

Are you satisfied for getting frequent and constant release of cosmetics, skins, deluxe skins? While getting constant delays for more hyped content that otherwise turn out to be average?

Yes. 1. They need to make money somehow or would you prefer them going full EA?, 2. Cosmetics are made by different people then rest of the game you know?, 3. Stop overhyping yourself and have unrealistic expectations, they always deliver what they promise. Also they never gave any date, sometimes they just mention "we hope to ship this in XYZ" so it cant be delayed if it didnt have any deadline in the first place.

Are you satisfied for getting recycled content without new exciting content like events that balances the game's content drought?

Yes because thats how making games work, there isnt a single game in existence that doesnt suffer from content droughts. Making events would only postpone more meaningful content. Dogs day was very simple event and i bet that alone took like a month to make. Its just isnt that simple.

Are you satisfied for getting yearly(sometimes more) short lived quests or expansions that end in a few hours?

Yes because its not story driven game, quests are just nice additions.

Are you satisfied for the lack of communication between the devs(i've played other games and the devs there were more talkative and reply with detailed and lengthened texts providing feedback to our feedback)

They listen to feedback and are happy to answer questions. The fact that they dont take your particular route doesnt mean they dont listen. They just prefer more casual approach to their game then you would like. BTW most feedback is just people crying what they want, when i asked some questions about issues with what they want they instead of answering just kept repeating what they want. Thats how most feedback looks "me want, bad DE , just give". This is casual game, stop expecting them to do 180 and make something hardcore. It wont happen, you are just setting yourself up for disappointment.

Are you satisfied with some updates or overhauls/changes not getting a second look even if players stated their dissatisfaction for said changes

Yes because 1. Changes take time, 2. The fact that they dont change things at all may suggest thet THEY are happy how it turned out, 3. You dont have access to any meaningful data like they do so you have no way of knowing if majority dislikes something, forums is place were most people are dissatisfied with something and thats the reason why they came here in the first place, you cant base reception on forums really.

Edited by kuciol
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

Warframe content is not suitable for a youtuber or streamer content

It kind of is.

Just not about cheesing with Saryn-s broken Spore damage numbers, facetanking with Rhino or afk-ing with Octavia.

Are you satisfied for how unorganised and messy this forum turned out to be?

If you can answer some of these please do, we'd like to know

And please i don't want to hear some repetitive and redundant talks bashig my post because i may slightly seem against DE, this is only to hope for the best!

I just have to get one thing off my chest first. You shouldnt be surprised that you get bombarded when your mindset somehow manages to come up with a rediculous question such as the first one. That question kinda proves that you are kinda disjointed from how actual development goes down. It wouldnt matter squat if they stopped releasing cosmetics, it would in no way or shape help playable content get released faster because the people doing the cosmetics wouldnt be able to do what needs to be done when it comes to playable content. Well it would change one thing, you'd likely look at less content being made because vast parts of their revenue would now be gone since there would be no more cosmetics. So onto the questions.

1. Yes I'm satisfied with the frequent cosmetic releases even though I do not buy them because they bring in money for the company/game and it doesnt cause delays elsewhere.

2. Yes if the recycled content is fun as opposed to a boring new event. Plague Star is recycled and much more fun than Thermia Fractures were, so I could have easily played another round of Plague Star instead of Thermia to get Opti Vandal. Oh or are you pissy about the up and coming "recycled" disruption mode? If so, it wasnt finalized to be at only one node, everyone knew that to begin with.

3. No, but that isnt a problem with the content, that is a problem with players refusing to get their OPness tuned down. Expect the future to be filled with those until people accept a full system overhaul. But a system overhaul wouldnt be possible because to many people complain over content, so if a content pause were to happen in order to fix fundamental system flaws these forums would blow up like a jihadist on crack.

4. Yes I prefer a quiet dev team over one that goes into lengthy details that never comes true or come very very late *cough*gazillion*cough*. IMO, present things when they are about ready.

5. Is it?

6. No, but what system has that ever happened with? I expect a melee 3.0 reeee, but we arent at 3.0 yet.

7. Do you know really?

8. Oops, too late!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

As if you're playing and open world game at 100% progress...you have nothing to do, but you can still mess around a bit

There's a reason why I don't play much PoE or Orb Vallis, and it's right there. Already did everything in it, already saw all it has to offer, moving on. But the rest of the game, the normal missions, they're not like that. The normal missions are always randomized, which is what allows me to keep playing and not be completely bored out of my mind.

Say I play a survival, and I just want a nice, small room to lie in and have multiple enemies come at me quick, but the RNG decides not to put any small rooms on the map. That changes the dynamics of the mission, as I have to move a lot more in order to get kills and get the life support. Stuff like that makes Warframe infinitely replayable to me, and thanks to the gameplay being super fun, yeah, even 3500+ hours in, I'm very happy with the game.

I don't play Warframe for rewards or progression or whatever, I play it cause I really enjoy the in-mission gameplay. That's all that matters to me, in any game, how good the minute to minute gameplay is. That's why I hate most shooters, cause they're boring, but I could play Euro Truck Simulator 2 for hours upon hours. The gameplay is fun, and that's frankly all I care about.

3 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

There's a reason why I don't play much PoE or Orb Vallis, and it's right there. Already did everything in it, already saw all it has to offer, moving on. But the rest of the game, the normal missions, they're not like that. The normal missions are always randomized, which is what allows me to keep playing and not be completely bored out of my mind.

Say I play a survival, and I just want a nice, small room to lie in and have multiple enemies come at me quick, but the RNG decides not to put any small rooms on the map. That changes the dynamics of the mission, as I have to move a lot more in order to get kills and get the life support. Stuff like that makes Warframe infinitely replayable to me, and thanks to the gameplay being super fun, yeah, even 3500+ hours in, I'm very happy with the game.

I don't play Warframe for rewards or progression or whatever, I play it cause I really enjoy the in-mission gameplay. That's all that matters to me, in any game, how good the minute to minute gameplay is. That's why I hate most shooters, cause they're boring, but I could play Euro Truck Simulator 2 for hours upon hours. The gameplay is fun, and that's frankly all I care about.

Thank you!

Yea i understand that 

There are some good game modes here

Like i have to give DE props for making disruption, it's quite fun...while not much rewarding

• Like 2

I wish we had proper challenge, some really good and enjoyable boss fights that are worth repeating. I can't remember the last time I failed a mission because I had my ass handed to me.

Edited by TheRealShade
  • Like 3

Just now, TheRealShade said:

I wish we had proper challenge, some really good and enjoyable boss fights that are worth repeating. I can't remember the last time I failed a mission because I had my ass handed to me.

Yea i want that too!

Typically what's close is eidolons

But it's very specific on certain frames and builds

Also profit taket is fun when you don't get oneshotted out of nowhere

But the most enjoyable is exploiter orb, and ropalolyst

They're still not challenging, they're cinematic...which i prefer more

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheRealShade said:

This game suffers a very hard Dark Souls syndrome, once you know what to do it will never again be challenging, also you need to remember that most players cant solo Teralyst, just something to think about. 

3 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Who else on the team has the ineptitude to ignore the frames visual design, give it powers that are not effective in the game, and has an obsession with vampires?

I cringed so hard when she kept talking about vampire nonsense while explaining revenant's weird and out ofplace powers for the first time

Edited by (PS4)Hopper_Orouk
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, White_Matter said:

I'd say I'm 40% satisfied and frustrated that knowing that I could be at least 70-80% with more frequent content drops. Can go up to 90% with melee 3.0 and powercreep balancing and 100% if we had an end game.

Same goes for me as well.

• Like 1