Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Emissary Suit doesn't mesh well

Althaline

As title says, the Emissary Suit for the operator doesn't go well with any of the other suits. Most of the other sets match up with each other (aside from the ones with randomly inverted primary/secondary) but the Emissary Suit just doesn't fit. If you only put the arms on, you suddenly look like some monster-thing that skipped leg day one too many times, and other such analogies.

Why is that a bad thing exactly? if you're meaning the artistic style isn't meshing well well yeah....it's an infested suit, the first of it's kind for the tenno. everything else is tenno, cetus or fortuna made 

I wouldn't see this as a bad thing that needs fixing, if anything just use the full set 

When you make a new cosmetic of this kind you need to choose between making something that mixes well with previously released content or making something that looks completely new and unique. You can't have one without sacrificing the other. And this time they decided to go with 'completely new and unique'.

If you want to be able to mix and match with emissary pieces you'll have to wait for DE to release additional infested pieces. This was pretty much their first infested set, after all.

Well, I’m not saying the Emissary suit is the only well-designed Operator suit and has actual color patterns that make sense, thus making any other suit jarring when used with it...

...but the the Emissary suit is the only well-designed Operator suit and has actual color patterns that make sense, thus making any other suit jarring when used with it.

In my opinion, of course.

Edited by mac10smg--Toa_of_Green