Sign in to follow this  
Reanimated_Acolyte

Emissary Hood Inquiry

Anyone else noticing some tenno have these 3 tendrils on the back of the Emissary hood? Ive tried to mimic it, but havent gotten any results. Is it strictly for open hooded female types? Im at quite a loss here

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Reanimated_Acolyte said:

Anyone else noticing some tenno have these 3 tendrils on the back of the Emissary hood? Ive tried to mimic it, but havent gotten any results. Is it strictly for open hooded female types? Im at quite a loss here

Seems to be female operators in the suit get the tendrils, males don't. 

Yeah, seems that part is only for female.

As a dirty pervert I always set my operator as female so I dun really care :v But people are suggesting those 3 tendrils should be applied to male suit as well so I think there's hope for you.

• Haha 3

its exclusive to female characters, wich i guess is nice for having something outside of body shape as a diffrance.

• Applause 1

I have seen screenshots confirming that the tendrils are female only, yes.

Haven't confirmed it myself - don't want to mess with my face blend. My Operator is female and the tendrils do show up when I put the helmet on (I don't normally use it), so there's that. That said, I think the screenshots I saw were pretty solid info.

2 hours ago, BloodKitten said:

its exclusive to female characters, wich i guess is nice for having something outside of body shape as a diffrance.

I agree tbh. Would love to see more details like this for other operator outfits to distinguish between the two visually.

2 hours ago, BloodKitten said:

Maybe male should have some horns or larger arm spikes/blades/whatever those are?

Hmmm, i have a female character but no tendrils, anyone got screen shots of the so called tendrils.

Yea I was shocked when I put it on my operator and was like "Wait did they update the set? Coz the preview one looked horrible."

Didn't even realize that's a extra thing for female operators. Reason why I actually am using it on atm.

I like this touch, 

Not that I mind separation,

but could the male set have something extra too?