Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are there any Revenant players that think he’s bad?

(PSN)SnakeLogic

19 hours ago, Ikyr0 said:

you're obviously not looking for a solution, as you've already made up your small mind. nowhere did I say that a secondary or the Adarza was carrying SS. Building up restraint is a completely trivial task, but if you hate the mechanic then you won't like the frame anyways. I know you don't even do content above lvl 200, so why do you continue to argue?

this is my point. players like this guy are the ones writing off Revenant. doesn't do research, doesn't try to make a build. makes a judgement from no experience. it's fair, if you don't like the frame, you don't like the frame. but don't make up stuff and parrot others who have the same lack of understanding. 

Not popping in here to defend Gears or anything (since we both disagree with each other quite often,) but I want to try to apply some...context to their mindset.

There are plenty of frames in this game that I would call "out of the box" frames.  In where their design is so solid and cohesive that it gives them the ability to pretty much do anything on their own.  Then there are frames that are not "out of the box" frames.  In where they require a specific setup in order to match the same sort of demand that out of the box frames can do.

Rhino is an example of the former.  Baruuk is an example of the latter.

What i'm attempting to say is Rhino doesn't need to use weapons/companions in order to do what he can do.  Tailoring a loadout around him is how you extend his gameplay into new or interesting ways to play him.  Where as in Baruuk's case you need outside help from his kit in order to make condition overload work (and co is a staple for pretty much any melee based thing right now.)  I can't say what specific type Gear likes.  But I believe their line of reasoning is that he already has to build a meter to use the ability.  Having to build a meter AND use a weapon to setup use for his 4 seems excessive when there are similar frames that have exalteds/aoe killing potential that need less setup.

It's not that Baruuk's 4 "can't" deal with high level heavily armored enemies.  It's that the process to do so seems a bit much.  Does that make the ability/frame objectively bad?  I think it's a personal preference thing.  But if one is trying to be as meta and efficient as possible there would be better options for content that DE balances around.  And this is likely where Gears is sitting mindset wise.

22 hours ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

"He's trash because he's not officially a vampire." There. Not my personal opinion though. Most people felt that he should play as "x" due to an information misunderstanding, and when the true Rev came different than "advertised" many hated it and him.

But weak and trash? Far from it.

They kept codenaming him Vlad, people reasonably assumed he'd be more like a vampire, was nothing like one.

I don't see any information misunderstanding there.

As for my response on topic "bad" is subjective at this point in warframe's life span.  You can make pretty much any frame or weapon work in any piece of content that actually matters.  It really depends on what you're looking for and what you're willing to do for it.  In my opinion Revenant is "bad."  But not because he's incapable of performing.  I crutch on him for specific content.  But he's bad TO ME because he doesn't bring anything to a team outside playing specific instances.  And that his design outside of said instances doesn't shine until you start pushing up at the door of content that DE doesn't balance around.

Baruuk is sort of similar in this regard.  His main shining thing is his outstanding survivability with the ability to stack multiple sources of DR.  His cc from both his 4 and his sleep are both quite redundant like his level of survivability outside of endurance level content.  The only difference between him and Revenant is that baruuk "sort of" brings something to the table for his allies in general content.

I wouldn't take Baruuk over inaros or chroma in standard content because their level of tanking is more than sufficient here.  Chroma gets an absurd damage boost for his troubles and inaros just doesn't care and heals allies.  plus imo their both easier to obtain their benefits and maintain them.  compared to Baruuk where you micromanage your restraint meter and can't get both levels of his DR immediately.

Anyway, Revenant has a niche and is pretty great for solo play.  But I wouldn't consider that to make him an overall good designed frame.  He still has a lot of kinks that need to be worked out.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IllogicalLogic420 said:

Because people complained instead of trying to get better. Stop being ignorant and silly. Such closed mindedness smh.

But go ahead, prove me and everyone else who knows this, wrong. We'll wait.

I'll take a stab at it since I agree with him and don't have much else going on. I want to start this with the fact that, none of this is supposed to tell people your frame sucks and you suck for playing it. Warframe is, frankly, a very straight forward game that has evolved and seen many changes to the point where you'll be fine with anything if you put your mind to it so enjoy what you like and don't let anything anyone says ruin your own fun if your personal performance is something you feel proud of. This is just a breakdown on why I feel frames can very well be poorly designed and under perform in the grand scheme of this game

When we say bad warframe we need to qualify where a warframes impact begins and ends. The way I see a warframes effectiveness is by looking at how much skill a warframe requires to execute its average or more advanced techniques vs it's raw stats vs practicality. Practicality being an important part because a waframe can have very powerful stats but be so horrendously slow that in reality it amounts to very sub optimal results.

These results should also not include guns unless said warframe isn't damage focused or has buffs. Guns are so incredibly strong that you could be performing well even without ever using a warframe ability. It's not something most people attempt on a day by day basis but mastery of warframe's movement greatly enhances your results across the board reguardless of who you are playing as or what you do. Some frames do benefit a little more from this general gameplay skill such as banshee seeing as she requires a liiiitle more precise aim and doesn't really have ANY additional methods to keep herself alive outside of silence of resonating quake. One of which is little more than a small stun and the other requires a whole mod slot. 

Overall I think it's fair to assume basic competency in that a player will have basic spacial awareness to not just use abilities in the middle of a horde of enemies where they would get gunned down before they could do anything.

So let's take a look at a few warframes that are considered "bad" or have been reworked or slated for rework and see why. Do keep in mind, I rarely play many of these frames because there's so many. As a result, my personal findings may be off from people who dedicate more time to these warframes.

Atlas: he is definitely capable of high levels of damage and survivability through his abilities however when you really look at his kit it boils down to one ability that is somewhat slow and only really hits 1-3 enemies. The ability that grants you the item to make you survivable requires constant, close range, up keep. His other 2 abilities simply feel out of place and are strangely defensive. Seems like a somewhat well rounded frame on paper. But at the same time, lets just compare him to... pretty much anything else remotely similar. His defense is alright but straight up blocks vision and almost any other frame with a point defense move can do that better. Both his damage and CC can be outdone by a number of frames.

Khora stands out the most with her large aoe whip which does massive damage, not as much as atlas sure, but when you're still one shotting things with khora for a while atlas has nothing on her. Then you have her CC which is even more instant and affects a wider range of enemies. Her defense is also solid even if it doesn't block bullets but at least you can SEE past it. She also has self sustainability with venari's heal and bodyguard! Then there's nidus. CC that can stop even enemies with guns, a high damage ability that scales up incredibly well (be it a slow start so it only truly shines in stationary missions), agro drawing minions that are super easy to use and deal massive damage while helping your entire kit, and survivability that's almost unparalleled even without your passive.

As a result, atlas is outmatched by other frames. Every place he has that he does well, another frame does it better. On top of all this, he only really does it well with 2 abilities. When you have almost nothing going for you that another frame can't do any combination of things you do worse and you're arguably down 2 abilities that would help specialize you to make you more unique and have at least something you can do a little special, I consider you a bad frame. He has the numbers to back up his effectiveness, I would never want to find a new squad if someone goes atlas, but the name of the game is efficiency and when you can't even pull out any kind of unique strat, I consider his design a failure.

I'll only go over one more because this will be way too long. Nyx.

Nyx has largely fallen on the wayside and is considered bad largely because of the shift in warframes design. Back in the day she was good, especially when most frames not only COULDN'T have more than 2 abilities without your mod capability dropping like a rock since abilities were mods you had to install, but also the landscape was different and most abilities were just bad. Armor was even worse back then and guns were worse too. IIRC a level 100 ballista had 1million EHP (remember level 60 then is level 40 now when they did damage 2.0) because armor was so utterly broken and even ancients had it! So of course a frame who could make 40 meter safe zone where almost no one would attack you and you could shoot people as you please was good. Now? Frames have actually solid kits in one way or another. It's rare DE has released a frame where all 4 abilities don't have a use. Some might disagree but coming from the era where SUPER JUMP was an ability and BOUNCE still is, granted not the only ability on his 2nd slot but it used to be for some time, what we have now is incredible and I use all 4 abilities on most frames I really get into in some place or another.

So what else does nyx have? A dumb as bricks single chaos essentially. yeah it doesn't have the risk of shooting you and has the damage boost but enemy damage vs enemy hp is so high its still fairly weak, it's only 1 so it doesn't even clear fast, and even with the risk factor of being shot at with chaos it's still only 1-2 enemies as opposed to 13. Psychic bolts is better than it's always been, but being better than a dumpster fire isn't a claim to fame. It's slow and only affects 5 targets. WHILE POWERFUL, we explained that pure power doesn't matter when something can effectively do your job faster. 100% armor strip can be bad because you lose armor damage bonus as well and since not every enemy can be affected by it because of either nullifiers, ability immunity, or there being more than 5 targets you cant forcibly pick, your ability becomes useless. High corrosvie status weapons/bleed can be used to negate armor on anything you click on, toxin/gas/bleed bypasses shields. Then you have absorb since we already mentioned that choas is still pretty good in its own vacuum. Absrob is... okay. It's augment makes it ascend to crazy levels and allows nyx to be incredibly survivable, especially in high cc environments. But as it stands it's more for protection than anything so this becomes more of a complement than any center piece of her kit. Overall it's still a solidly powerful kit, enemies almost never shooting you or the objective and on the spot tanking/protection is good for sure. But you have 2 dud abilities more or less. So what role does nyx have?

Being under saryn. A frame that's not even remotely close to her role basically does everything she can do better and that would be making sure enemies rarely touch the objective. Saryn has a powerful ability to clear rooms on a constant basis as well as an on demand wide small CC that is on a small cooldown but isn't that big of a deal since most things will die before the stun is over. This strips armor on an unparalleled level that is only beaten by 4x corrosive projection, halves hp, and leaves enough armor to gain massive damage against ferrite or alloy since chances are an enemy is dead before their armor is completely gone.

That right there is the main reason why nyx is bad. Damage is king, we all know this. In a meta where killing everything as fast as possible is so easy as well as surviving anything that does get through, we don't have room for CC. Even without it I will still argue she's bad because she really only has 2 good abilities still and one of them, the entire reason she's remotely competent, is almost entirely ripped onto another frame and that's irradiating disarm. Disarm puts almost everyone into melee mode and irradiates them creating a near identical effect that is far more spammable. I don't know if healers block chaos or if chaos turns off their aura but the fact disarm is radiation means you can cast it twice and still affect people who are cc blocked because the first hit removes the healers aura. At worst it does almost the same thing, at best it's basically an upgrade in my eyes.

So yes, Nyx is a bad frame. Limited ability set due to 1 just being bad and 1 just being outclassed by guns. She's only good because of a single ability that has no interaction with the rest of her kit to try and elevate any other ability she has higher like on nidus for example and the only other good ability is a slow/weak aoe with okay objective protection capabilities that can be turned into a really effective damage reduction that makes it lose almost all identity.

Any further positive results would really just stem from the player simply being good at the game and would have naturally higher results just by playing any frame whether they use their powers or not. Again, this was all purely talking about how well a frame is able to carry itself in the current state of the game compared to its peers. Times have changed and what's considered good and bad changes too so it's important to also look at how well the frames are designed as a whole as well. The 2 frames we looked at not only fall behind in the meta, but are a weird hodgepodge of abilities. 

Edited by Annnoth

34 minutes ago, Ephemiel said:

They kept codenaming him Vlad, people reasonably assumed he'd be more like a vampire, was nothing like one.

I don't see any information misunderstanding there.

They =/= Rebecca and the community team. There are different teams in a company, and if communication between them is not fluid and clear you generate misunderstandings. I'm not saying this was 100% the case, but it does seem that way. 

The actual developers meant one thing (Team 1), and the PR team said another (Team 2). No matter what the PR team says the vision belongs to the creators. The PR team only spreads the word about that vision. It happens even to the best, but feel free to disagree since it's anyone's guess until DE makes an official statement about this little thing.

What I do know is that whether Revenant was intended as Eidolon or Vampire-themed bears about 0 weight as for the capabilities of the frame itself. People might cry that it doesn't have Vampire abilities but as far as release went it did release as an Eidolon frame, it plays as an Eidolon frame, and it is a good frame with its own capabilities. That was the intent of my original post, to say how much it doesn't matter if there was a misunderstanding or not, and how many people call it trash because Rev's only sin is to not reflect to the idea had of him.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

15 hours ago, Madway7 said:

I would argue that he's pretty mediocre at defense, interception and excavation 

I'm refering to his skill set overall with good cc, damage, survivability and movement that is all well above avarage. He is indeed mediocre or straight up worthless for excav, but that is the case for 90% of the roster, no matter if it is a strong frame or not at the core. It is the place that makes turds shine like diamonds, the place that gives Nyx and Vauban valid roles. For defense and interception he straight up destroys. He has the damage, cc and survivability to redirect hate towards the object, kill the enemies or just tank through it. And when we get high up enough in the levels a well placed thrall that soaks damage and attention from mobs around it is more worthwhile than a 1-hit-wonder snowglobe that needs to be spammed in defense missions.

Edited by SneakyErvin

23 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

it plays as an Eidolon frame

I honestly don't see this, at best they got the sounds down, but not the abilities.

22 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

For defense and interception he straight up destroys. He has the damage, cc and survivability to redirect hate towards the object, kill the enemies or just tank through it. And when we get high up enough in the levels a well placed thrall that soaks damage and attention from mobs around it is more worthwhile than a 1-hit-wonder snowglobe that needs to be spammed in defense missions.

The main issue with defense is that the objective never scales (same problem with excavation), so at best you can use Vazarin to keep it alive. Though this all depends on how long you're doing the defense for. 

While his 1 does pull aggro, it is by no mean an all encompassing cc aoe that forces all enemies to shoot at the thrall. 

I've had enemies target objectives instead of thralls (both in operative and regular defense) and ignore them in favor of taking points in interception (cause aggro only matters there up till the AI decides that they want to capture the point, after that it ignores everything else for a few seconds)

While I'm not claiming Revenant is as good as Frost, Gara or Limbo at defense, I've saved Defense targets with dwindling HP in relic missions with ease using Enthrall (particularly in Void). I've done similar for Mobile Defense too! For solo play this use of Enthrall also works extremely well with the PoE Armored Vault bounty, the Coil Drive bounty in Orb Vallis, and Profit Taker Phase 1 where you take over a base.

Enthrall doesn't help so much for Excavation though. And it doesn't stop other units from taking over radio towers in Interception as @Madway7 mentioned.

• Like 1

i'm not going into the discussion over whether it's a lazy design or not. i think people just have personal gripes with the idea of what revenant could have been from it's initial design and the idea not being met and now just wants the world to burn.
and revenant is also not a frame to be singled out to have it's kit diminished to something even less. and thats the course it's heading with players complaining without giving idea's for improvements. or without backing their complaints with their builds, because how you build the revenant frame and use this frame or under utilize his kit, all factor in.

revenant is effectively a strong frame.

• crowd control with sub benefits of giving overshield to you and your squad and all of that with a chain effect
  • hardly getting any damage and able to negate any damage
  • can travel fast while also doing damage
  • can self heal while also doing damage
  • can clear waves
  • can kill high levels

not everyone's cup of tea, which is a plus in my book

8/10 frame

i hope for some nice aesthetic deluxe/prime frame; lots of potential. and a augment mod to give the revenant more control over one of the thralls (i.e. not getting killed by allied fire)

personally i enjoy this frame over my other picks, especially for roaming into the plains, orb vallis, survival, interception and sorties. and i use all of revenants kits, all-the-time, he's more then just lazorbeams. the disco laserbeams did hold me off for a while from using this frame initially, but now i've seen the light, because i got curious from reading heated discussions such as this that made me want to try the revenant out myself before siding with any yay/naysayer. and i found out, the naysayers are wrong.

Edited by symisz
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Ephemiel said:

What Eidolon does "thralls" and spins ballerina-style in order to fire lasers from their fingers?

Technically not thralls but vomvalysts function the same purpose. They probably just went with the name and mechanics for uniqueness I suppose. As for the lasers, that's basically the gauntalysts move, sure he doesn't ballerina spin and fire it out its fingers but they have to add some flare to the warframe. It's been corrupted by an eidolon not an actual eidolon so it still moves and casts like a warframe.

Edited by Annnoth

1 hour ago, Ephemiel said:

What Eidolon does "thralls" and spins ballerina-style in order to fire lasers from their fingers?

I dunno about that, since thralls are more vampire style. Which only adds to the confusion about the frame. About the lasers, well, that's the only true Eidolon element imo, since they adapt their damage type to the enemy. One could argue that Mesmer skin is Eidolon-ish as well, with the invulnerability shield. Even if it doesn't feel like it to me.

Truth be told I think most of the confusion lies precisely there, in the fact that he has both Eidolon and Vampire elements, but was advertised as a Vampire but introduced as an Eidolon. Truly messy.

6 hours ago, (XB1)Knight Raime said:

t's not that Baruuk's 4 "can't" deal with high level heavily armored enemies.  It's that the process to do so seems a bit much.  Does that make the ability/frame objectively bad?  I think it's a personal preference thing.  But if one is trying to be as meta and efficient as possible there would be better options for content that DE balances around.  And this is likely where Gears is sitting mindset wise.

I agree with you mostly. He doesn't seem to be a meta chaser though. Baruuk isn't as intuitive to build or use like say Nidus, but as far as the meta goes, he's definitely in the A tier. Meta is tanky nukey frames, which he is. High DR is basically necessary for anything above lvl 120, with exceptions like invuln and stealth frames.

I like how this thread has basically become a psychoanalysis of Gears lol. Props for that.

Maybe augments and changes can fix some synergies. Passive can be reworked to some shield leeching ability that drains health and converts it to shields, mesmer skin drains shields to create charges or something maybe a teleportation plus radial reave augment, and Danse Macabre using more lasers from the sky for more damage around revenant and not just in front of his hand beams.

11 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Well that literally proved nothing. While two people above have already mentioned two frames that are bad and in need of reworks you decide to just insult people’s intelligence and tell them to essentially “git gud”. Real constructive.

While there are no longer frames that are absolute garbage that have nothing redeemable about them (Except for Revenant 😉 ) because the overall quality has improved. There are frames who struggle to perform at the same level as others. Be it due to a change in the meta, frames releasing that just do the job better, nerfs.

Vauban: Meta shift has moved away from CC. It’s no longer viable to have a frame that only does one thing. Also Strangledome is technically a better Bastille as it has a synergy with Whipclaw for Damage and it’s capture limit is a static 28(?) and doesn’t require power strength. Vortex is just a worse version of Nidus’s 2 because while it does continuously take in enemies it does so at such an insignificant range you’re better off using Bastille that I just said was already out classed. Minelayers useless, and the fact that they finally implemented the fix that Tesla finally needed through a charge mechanic is just insulting.

Nyx: Meta shift moving away from CC again. First abilities AI is Garbo rendering it pretty much useless, second abilities rework is nice (tho doesn’t make much sense with her theme), Chaos Works but it’s more of a soft CC, Absorb I don’t know what Absorb is supposed to be. Is it a tank ability? Is it a defense ability? Is it a Damage ability? Regardless it fails at all these categories or at the very least is the most impractical choice.

Ember: Nerfed into uselessness. Her only remaining use is low level clearing but Hildryn can do that too. But Hildryn can actually tangle with high levels as well because the rest of her kit is actually decent. All in all she’s a DPS frame that can’t DPS.

Titania: Good 4th ability. That’s literally it. Anti-gravity ragdoll is annoying CC that tends to hamper killing the enemy than actually assisting in it. Her 2’s buffs range from meh to garbage. Dust is meh, Full moon is useless because who tf uses pets and sentinels for damage, thorns is garbage (seriously reflect damage is bad enough why put it on a frame that’s designed not to take damage), and Entangle is the worst slow affect in the game as it only affects enemy movement and not attack speed. Lantern would be kind of useful if the lantern target didn’t still ping off into space a Mach 12 only to snail crawl it’s way to its original position.

Revenant: 1-3 are just garbage. Danse Macabre's pretty good tho.

And I’ll even throw in a runner up for bottom tier as it’s a frame that’s just about on the edge of being outclassed.

Mirage: her 1’s good and that’s about it. But having one really good ability does not justify the rest of her kit falling behind. Her 2, well I’m convinced her 2 doesn’t actually do anything it’s so useless. Her 3 has the potential to be great, but tying it to a stupid feature like light dependency is holding it back. I shouldn’t have to change where I’m standing to get the buff I want. it’s literally just a far worse version of vex armor. Her 4 doesn’t deal enough damage to justify the long cast animation, energy drain on top of duration and it’s overall uncontrollable nature. Mirage right now is literally nothing more than smoke and mirrors.

I stopped reading after the first sentence. I didnt come here to argue or defend my stance: I already know what the truth is, im not holding hands for anyone. Find out yourself, or dont. I just came to drop a quick fact. That's all. Good day, good bye.

Fact is: there are no bad frames. This might really suck to here but honestly, if you want the most "simplistic" answer? Then "git gud". I'm not being insulting, the intent to insult is not present. It's just a fact, it's reality, you can either choose to accept reality or reject it (as most people tend to do, because let's face it, reality most times isn't what we want it to be)

4 hours ago, Ikyr0 said:

I agree with you mostly. He doesn't seem to be a meta chaser though. Baruuk isn't as intuitive to build or use like say Nidus, but as far as the meta goes, he's definitely in the A tier. Meta is tanky nukey frames, which he is. High DR is basically necessary for anything above lvl 120, with exceptions like invuln and stealth frames.

I like how this thread has basically become a psychoanalysis of Gears lol. Props for that.

Maybe it's just his feel then.  I personally don't like using him often despite my love of monks for 3 main reasons.  I HATE his asthetic, I don't like the lack of control with his daggers.  And I don't like how stuck in place his 4 feels.  it's sort of like turret feeling.

11 hours ago, IllogicalLogic420 said:

I stopped reading after the first sentence.

*Angry Gears Time*

Well you have no business coming here claiming things if you aren’t going bother reading the counter argument and actually attempt to back up your claims.

The reason why I actually have some ground to stand on when I call Revenant trash is because I’m actually citing things about the frame and criticizing them.

But if you’re just going to come in here and be like “there are no bad frames” only to be barraged with overwhelming proof of the contrary, and just dismiss it like “These are my facts. And I don’t need to back them up.” You need to get real. And don’t even think about commenting on this again if you just plan on doing it again. Because unless the next thing you post is a video showing all of us exactly how an Ember can compete with a Saryn, I don’t wanna hear it.

Edit: the fact that the post saying “You need to back up your claims in order to actually have a valid point” has 2 laugh reacts is- I wanna say disappointing but that doesn’t even begin to cover it.

Edited by (XB1)GearsMatrix301
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Madway7 said:

The main issue with defense is that the objective never scales (same problem with excavation), so at best you can use Vazarin to keep it alive. Though this all depends on how long you're doing the defense for. 

While his 1 does pull aggro, it is by no mean an all encompassing cc aoe that forces all enemies to shoot at the thrall. 

I've had enemies target objectives instead of thralls (both in operative and regular defense) and ignore them in favor of taking points in interception (cause aggro only matters there up till the AI decides that they want to capture the point, after that it ignores everything else for a few seconds)

One hour arbi defenses is tops for me, no point going further because something better may be up when it refreshes. I've never had issues with Rev in defenses up to that point. And Arbi defense is as easy as things can get unless you get people that arent aware that you can control where the target goes.

For interception I simply dont see the issue. Thrall should be a last resort if you for some odd reason drop your eyes off the consoles for a way too lengthy time, an active anti-cap solutions on things already at the console. His best thing for interception is that he can take a beating like no other and clear everything either with an AoE ranged weapon (self damage included), a melee weapon or his #4 while not having to worry about incoming hits at all.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

Wow this thread is like a warzone....

Yes because Revenant is either absolutely hated or loved usually.

I personally moved on to Hildy because I feel like she's a more active fast paced frame than Rev.

Edited by JackHargreav

1 minute ago, JackHargreav said:

Yes because Revenant is either absolutely hated or loved usually.

I personally moved on to Hildy because I feel like she's a more active fast paced frame than Rev.

i did the exact opposite. hildryn had become my favorite until i discovered what revenant was able to do. Hildryn still has her uses.

2 hours ago, symisz said:

i did the exact opposite. hildryn had become my favorite until i discovered what revenant was able to do. Hildryn still has her uses.

Yeah I mean he's not bad. He's still on my list and if there's a mission that I can't do with Hildy or Wukong for some reason I use him. (Or sometimes I take him to missions just for fun.)

4 hours ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

Wow this thread is like a warzone....

We're Tenno after all.

Also, just to add, Revenant's thralls sometimes bug out and become invulnerable to anything, plus the fact that they still seem to count as enemies alive [and since they're invulnerable from that bug, you pretty much just have to wait for the thrall to run out].

Edited by Ephemiel