Sign in to follow this  
Dyablock

A simple idea of cosmetics

french version

IDEA 1 :

- Currently : You can only equip attachments like "Provvok shoulder guard" on the left arm

- The idea : allow the possibility to equip this type of attachments on the right arm too

- Why ? : for make good cosmetics combos [exemple : "Provvok shoulder guard" (left or right) + "Protosomid shoulder guard"(right or left)]

IDEA 2 :

- Currently : You can only get attachments set like "pakal pack" only with the "hunhow's gift " who oblige you to buy with that  the "war" + kubrow and scimitar skin

- The idea 1 : allow to only buy the attachments (as for more than 95% of other attachments packs of the game) for people who only want to buy what they want

- The idea 2 : Reduce the price of the pack and the others in the game if you already have one part or more.

- Why ? : buying only what you want (idea 1), or reduce the price of a pack (idea 2).

- What do you think people ?

- PS : If you have idea too, post it 😉
- PPS : I know for IDEA 2 it's something like a $&*^ move for people who have aleady buy the full pack and only wanted the pakal (for exemple), but it would be a good think for the other 🙂 .

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Dyablock said:

like "Provvok shoulder guard"

allow the possibility to equip this type of attachments on the right arm too

This cosmetic would obscure your vision when aiming down sight

Edited by Xenox_Ilz-ot
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

We have players who switch their aim from the right shoulder to the left one, there's really no reason for them to be limited to only the left shoulder when you take that into account. If they really want to keep it to only one then instead make it so you can only equip it on one shoulder instead of only on the left shoulder.

Agreed with the bundles thing, I have a few deluxe packs where I bought only the skin and now want the accessories too but I don't exactly want to pay the full bundle price for it.

Edited by TheRealShade
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

It already does for everyone who switches camera shoulder.

I don't mind only being allowed to wear one, because it's meant to be a unique hunting trophy, but being able to switch shoulders would be nice.

• Like 1