Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Exiting" syndicates tab causes the background image to stay open and stops me from being able to do anything.

ClovetMusic

Okay, so this is rather bothersome. Most of the time when I open the syndicates tab I'll go in and do whatever I need to do and get out, and it'll work just fine. However sometimes (there's one instance that'll indefinitely trigger it posted down below) where the background image (Like the one you'd see in the login screen) won't actually go away. Instead it will just stay there as if you're still in the console and it makes it to where you can't do anything, It even causes your pointer to dissapear and the escape menu to not pop up). I've tried a lot of different ways to see if I can get out of it, the only way being if a group forces me to go to a mission. Other than that, the only thing I can do is alt+F4 the window. Is there any way to prevent that from happening? (And does anyone else have this issue?)

Image and vid down below.

PC Software is windows build 1903. Warframe is fully updated, and the Cache is optimized and verified.

UxrgGnFSbeI7q2voRVVCGoXH3HW7PqetkH9aXLfX

Edited by ClovetMusic
Changed video link for ease of access