-HoB-KurtOn

Cant get past zone 15 in ESO..Help? (solo)

Question

Yo boys, two times in a row i've dont ESO as Saryn (with two different builds) but it all ends in zone 15, where i cant keep up the killing (should i say, im killing like a MODAFYKA), but the efficiency keeps dropping, so how exactly do i go further?? I end up with 7200+ kills (score 1,625,000)

Is there something crucial im missing?

3 answers to this question

In onslaught you're gonna reach a point where you literally can't proceed anymore due to the efficiency dropping faster than enemies can spawn. So no, you're not missing anything. Sad to inform you that this game mode while technically being endless, it isn't really.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IceColdHawk said:

In onslaught you're gonna reach a point where you literally can't proceed anymore due to the efficiency dropping faster than enemies can spawn. So no, you're not missing anything. Sad to inform you that this game mode while technically being endless, it isn't really.

How did one guy solo to 2.4 mil points then? Had luck with tilesets?

Just now, -HoB-KurtOn said:

How did one guy solo to 2.4 mil points then? Had luck with tilesets?

ESO has it's own rotation of tilesets each week. Chances are you have failed in a very bad tileset but once you pass it, there might be some some good ones after that. Can't say for certain though since it has been ages ago since i last bothered going past zone 8 let alone try the current rotation.