Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

im tired of sorties...

Luciole77

I guess, you already know what the answer will be. If you don't like it, don't do it. Especially since the only reward worth farming for is rivens which can be bought from other players for plat.

Btw in what possible way Uranus spy is hard? It can be longer than ship tileset, but it terms of defences it is even easier (except you are doing it with an unmodded Excal with a Kraken).

And as for defence. Bring Concealed Explosives Hikou and a Trin. Just another 15 minutes browsing forums or whatever.

Like, I don't expect to get a Legendary Core all the time, but it'd be nice to get one ever.

The prizes are kinda bad, but getting Anasa Sculptures all the time sucks.  Riven Mod is supposed to be the same rarity, even.

I dunno.  It's not like the sorties are terribly difficult, but the prizes do suck.

• Like 2

Meanwhile I'm over here only being tired of being riven capped. Both me and my partner are 91/90 all the dang time. It's really lame when we're discouraged from doing sorties, but also discouraged from sitting at max (91) due to the stupid message popping up after every interaction. 

Just let us hoard in peace Q_Q we'll pay all the plats.

(I know 120 is coming, but even that's not enough)

17 minutes ago, (PS4)Cephalon_Snow said:

I'm tired of getting the redundant 4k endo reward.

Oh wow I'd love to see your entire completely maxed out mod collection :surprised::crylaugh:

Just now, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

That sounds awesome. I got 2 6k kuva and I'm not even close to using that stuff yet

It can be poofed in about 30 seconds :whew:

I just do sortie when I feel like it. Anasa/endo isn't as disappointing as a booster by far, I don't mind getting them really. Though, I've been avoiding maxing all my R8 primed/rare mods because it would break all my builds 😧 

37 minutes ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

the uranus spy is hard

... seriously, is there a spy mission that's even remotely hard? The only thing I see from those is a required creativity level in completing them... I don't even understand how THAT one is hard to complete...

• Like 1

Just now, Uhkretor said:

... seriously, is there a spy mission that's even remotely hard? The only thing I see from those is a required creativity level in completing them... I don't even understand how THAT one is hard to complete...

Jupiter and Lua spy got pulled out from sortie because they're too hard for the community

Just now, Uhkretor said:

Every spy has an stupid easy path to get in the vault when you take 3 mins to look around and find a shortcut

2 minutes ago, 844448 said:

Jupiter and Lua spy got pulled out from sortie because they're too hard for the community

The two most interesting ones got pulled out because the community, in general, doesn't know how to complete spy missions? xD

6 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

The two most interesting ones got pulled out because the community, in general, doesn't know how to complete spy missions? xD

This is the sad fact, they want challenge then quickly run away and ask for nerf if anything resembling challenge comes out

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

There is no short way for the archwing section on uranus. Most people have no idea how to do spy missions because they are carried by someone making everything  for them.

Edited by bibmobello

14 minutes ago, bibmobello said:

they are carried by someone making everything  for them.

As enticing as that may sound to many, its actually the wrong way to learn anything... Had a recruit like that months ago, always sending invites for spy missions because she always failed at completing the challenges of those vaults, so I was the to-go member to clear those... until I told her to do the vaults on one of the missions I went with, just to see why she failed them... Apparently, detection lasers are not a thing that she considered as something to be avoided...

... On Uranus Spy missions, the solution is actually creative...

Edited by Uhkretor