Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

im tired of sorties...

Luciole77

Speaking Of Uranus Spy...

Some dude joins your Squad.... 

You successfully hack the first Vault Undetected....

Alarm in Vault B Goes off.... Dude Immediately Leaves Squad....

Personally I thought it was funny but I can see why it pisses some people off...

As for Defense.... I played Safeguard Nezha.... I threw a ring on everbody that way they couldn't cause Trouble even if they wanted to..

As for the rescue.... no way around it.... I got lucky.... The hostage was in the 2nd Console from The right.... if I hacked the ones on the left first I would have failed. Tossed a ring on the hostage and ran to extraction.

And yep... I got an Anasa too....

Edited by Lutesque
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Personally I thought it was funny but I can see why it pisses some people off...

As for Defense.... I played Safeguard Nezha.... I threw a ring on everbody that way they couldn't cause Trouble even if they wanted to..

As for the rescue.... no way around it.... I got lucky.... The hostage was in the 2nd Console from The right.... if I hacked the ones on the left first I would have failed. Tossed a ring on the hostage and ran to extraction.

And yep... I got an Anasa too....

You mean there are still people who are not doing spy sorties solo?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Envy123 said:

You mean there are still people who are not doing spy sorties solo?

I always try my luck with a group because im lazy.... its just faster with other players....

Would you believe me if I said I normally its not an issue ? 

37 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Or some Chinese player for some reason, whines about "**********" then he leaves your squad

5 hours ago, angias said:

Good.

Though a meta player like you shouldn't have difficulty with it.

With the amount of effort necessary to do sortie, an anasa ayatan is a decent Price.

You say "effort".

I say "unecessary prolonged annoyance".

A lot of the games """"difficulty"""" is nothing more than annoying things. It's not hard, just tedious and wasting everyone's time.

It would be nicer if there was something actually difficult, that took 1/10th of the time.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Luciole77 said:

Sorties with defense 10 waves....uranus spy(hard) and after all this mess i get a anasa.

Im really tired of this ! very frustrating!

Sorties is pointless, For time expend = reward, best 2 things are either 4x3> eidolons to sell arcanes or just opening relics for primes.

Wasting so much time for something like  Anasa, or a reactor ... Waste of time.

Edited by MPonder

7 hours ago, Luciole77 said:

Sorties with defense 10 waves....uranus spy(hard) and after all this mess i get a anasa.

Sculptures and Endo should all be removed from Sorties and be placed into Arbitrations, eventually with the upgominc Kuva updates I guess it would be nice to move the 6000 Kuva to those new modes and thus remove it from sorties as well.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IllogicalLogic420 said:

You say "effort".

I say "unecessary prolonged annoyance".

A lot of the games """"difficulty"""" is nothing more than annoying things. It's not hard, just tedious and wasting everyone's time.

It would be nicer if there was something actually difficult, that took 1/10th of the time.

Im going to agree with this.... but only up to a point...

11 hours ago, NekroArts said:

Correction - they don't want to put the effort to learn them.

Yeah, it's sad...
Me personally, the first thing i did after the hubub of the Jupiter rework died down was go to the spy map and do it over and over again until i was confident i had the more efficient routes to finish the vaults.
Spy missions are some of the best content in the game in my opinion... Unlike most of the rest of the content which is about just mindless murder (which is fun), spies actually ask for a bit of skill and thought, which is a great change of pace.

il y a 40 minutes, IllogicalLogic420 a dit :

I guess I forgot to mention that the reward should be worth the extra difficulty 😛

I know you also meant it.

But if the reward is great, people will ask to make it more accessible.

No mater what, people will still complain.

Just use loki for spy missions.  Seriously, loki may be a 2 ability frame but is still better then almost every frame simply because invisibility is amazing.  In uranus spy a lot of people probably still don't know that itzal has cosmic crush, which kills the fans in the underwater spy vault/trivializes the entire thing when those fans aren't blowing you away or sucking you into sensors that set off alarms.  Uranus spy is not hard, it's just the same old people don't want to learn to do spy because "this is a third person shooter, if it doesn't involve killing hordes of enemies so I'm not interested."  Every spy is easy if you take the time to learn them as the puzzles don't change.  

In terms of doing sortie, yeah, pineapples suck to get unless you need endo.  The only rewards worth getting are legendary cores and rivens, the rest are simply there to dilute the reward pool unless you need potatoes, exilus adapters, etc. etc. but all those cost 20 plat each/you can generally sell a riven mod for at least that amount on the market.  Can sell anasas for 10p/half a potato usually as well.  Sortie's can take 10 minutes to half an hour, depends on the mission types present.  If you see survival, defense, and some 3rd mission type generally not worth doing them then.  

• Like 1

Got to be honest, I'm feeling kind of like the OP, all I seem to be getting at the moment is anasa and well for someone with over 100 ayatan sculptures I haven't used yet they're pretty useless in all honesty.

I would just like some variation or even better a store like you get in plague star so I can buy what I want...

18 hours ago, Luciole77 said:

So dont do them, my god the amount of whining and complaining on these forums sheesj..