Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Chains of Harrow Quest is too scary

(PSN)CrazyBeaTzu

15 hours ago, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

I'm just gonna mute my tv and play some comforting music while I play. Can't wait for this crap to be over. 

As someone who replayed this quest more than 8 times I had to show my reaction (to this post) somehow.

giphy.gif

Edited by NaoPerturbe

17 minutes ago, ImmortalAnubis said:

Was such a tone shift for the game, it was amazing. Plus it managed to make us godlike powerful space ninjas actually get creeped out. Not an easy task.

Space horror has so much potential.

Yea it just caught me off guard. It went from futuristic science fi action warfare to......uhhhh what the.....whispers...dark hallways...

On 2019-08-25 at 6:45 PM, DemoniesGaming said:

For me the scariest thing is seeing that one of harrow's parts require you to do defection

The only part about defection that sucks is when there is no one else playing. One of the better game modes on the star chart, actually makes players have to spread out, and manage enemies on their own. They just need to increase spawn rates for it to be more engaging.

6 hours ago, RadonRadish said:

Imagine being op. The sheer embarrassment. 

More like boredom. Sure you can save a would be doomed squad of players from failure, but that subtracts from their experience. If you want to be so OP, just solo everything, or be a glorified taxi.