Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alloy Plates Becoming Like Nano Spores

wkfire

Right now I've counted, Venus, Jupiter (replaced Circuits), Ceres, Sedna, Phobos, Pluto and the Orokin Void. 7 places out of the 16 places we have access to (14 planets + OV + OD), thats almost half lol. 

Why did it replace Circuits on Jupiter? Now I can only find Circuits on 2 planets, Venus and Ceres. 

Most of the foundry stuffs only needed alloys in quantities of less than 1000, and the recent bio weapons needed no alloys. However it is the exact opposite for circuits. 

So after my recent farming of Nekros, Survival keys (Mostly on mercury, venus, mars and jupiter) and Mag Prime, my Alloy plate:Nano spores ratio is almost 1:1 while my Alloy:Circuits ratio is 80:1. 

Please at least bring back Circuits on Jupiter :(

But oh well, if this is intended for lore, I will understand. If it is not, please fix asap!

Nan-O spores and Alloy Pops! 2 delicious material based cereals that apart of a balanced breakfast!

Kids cant get enough of them!

Except they can get enough of them because they are flooding my inventory and its not like there are over 50 different warframes for me to craft at one time.

Meanwhile, the new weapons require loads of Salvage, and I'm sitting on enough Nano Spores that if I put them all together, I could probably craft a whole new planet, complete with a new faction entirely made out of Nano Spores.

throw in some wildlife too called Nanodes

Right now I've counted, Venus, Jupiter (replaced Circuits), Ceres, Sedna, Phobos, Pluto and the Orokin Void. 7 places out of the 16 places we have access to (14 planets + OV + OD), thats almost half lol. 

Why did it replace Circuits on Jupiter? Now I can only find Circuits on 2 planets, Venus and Ceres. 

Most of the foundry stuffs only needed alloys in quantities of less than 1000, and the recent bio weapons needed no alloys. However it is the exact opposite for circuits. 

So after my recent farming of Nekros, Survival keys (Mostly on mercury, venus, mars and jupiter) and Mag Prime, my Alloy plate:Nano spores ratio is almost 1:1 while my Alloy:Circuits ratio is 80:1. 

Please at least bring back Circuits on Jupiter :(

But oh well, if this is intended for lore, I will understand. If it is not, please fix asap!

Prior to a somewhat recent update, the items needing about 650 Alloy Plates was a pain in the &#!. It dropped very rarely despite being uncommon and in quantities of 15-19 at the absolute best. Most every weapon and warframe component needed the dreaded Alloy Plates and the loathsome Rubedo, a material that was almost as hard to come by and needed in larger numbers.

I'll happily take excessive Alloy Plates than re-live those days again.

Remember when we have to farm Alloy Plate?

Yes I do, i remember the need to farm for everything except the nano spores.

While I understand that having excess alloy plates are good, i cannot understand why a planet which once dropped circuits is being replaced by alloy plates, which can be obtained in 6 other places.

116k Alloy Plate, 250k Nanospores, 160k Salvage. 

35k Rubedo, 12k Circuits, 6k Polymer Bundle (wtf even uses this?), 2k Ferrite and down to 3k Plastids due to the new research weapons. 

I've gone up quite a bit in Alloy due to Void drops. 

I'd be glad to trade my 80k alloy for 12k of your circuits