Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong: Primal Fury

Frendh

I really like the choices you made for combo key inputs for Primal Fury, they are simple and easy to use. 

I want to have at least one spammable combo that feels good to use. Then if you add more complex combos  with really strong damage modifiers or other perks for advanced players, then that is fine by me. There is nothing really that prevents a Stance from catering to several types of players.

Primal Fury really suits me well, but I imagine players who want more complex combos do not get the same sense of accomplishment from this one though.

and how would they go about doing it? the whole point of redoing every melee combo in game is to make them easier to use...no more of the hold combos or pause combos in a horde game.

Yeah we have dealt with it for years, but things need to evolve.

TBH the ONLY combo i will dislike is anything that involves holding forward. (like PFs one, i never use it unless accidental.)

Edited by Kalvorax

7 hours ago, Kalvorax said:

and how would they go about doing it? the whole point of redoing every melee combo in game is to make them easier to use...no more of the hold combos or pause combos in a horde game.

Yeah we have dealt with it for years, but things need to evolve.

TBH the ONLY combo i will dislike is anything that involves holding forward. (like PFs one, i never use it unless accidental.)

And on the other side we have players that never use the stand-still combo because they want to keep moving forward. Personally I'm fine with, and use both of them. Now if DE finds a way to bring back manual blocking so block combos aren't messed up by your gun then I'd be settled.

10 hours ago, TheRealShade said:

And on the other side we have players that never use the stand-still combo because they want to keep moving forward. Personally I'm fine with, and use both of them. Now if DE finds a way to bring back manual blocking so block combos aren't messed up by your gun then I'd be settled.

oh yeah, that woulkd really make my day, as much as I love the new melee improvements, having to aim while in melee still sucks. Not to mention the auto blocking.