Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Negative range improperly applies to gunblade shots

KitMeHarder

Negative range on gunblades, or at the very least the Redeemer, reduces the distance at which the shots can hit enemies by an extremely significant amount. And this can make a (near?) limitless range weapon (albeit with falloff) get to the point where you can't even hit an enemy at all. And since positive range doesn't benefit gunblades, and supposedly this bug/glitch doesn't exist on PS4, it would be nice if it could get fixed. As I've put 78 rerolls (~254k kuva) into my Redeemer riven to get some pretty decent stats, only for it to be completely ruined by a negative that shouldn't even affect my play-style.    

Thanks,

Kit

Edited by KitMeHarder

• 2 weeks later...

After the Saint of Altra update released, I saw a good amount of the issues/bugs in this sub-forum not only get address by devs, but resolved as well. If DE doesn't consider this to be a bug, or at the very least if y'all aren't taking action against this issue anytime soon, could you at least reply so? That way I don't have to sit on a worthless riven, hoping for a change that may never come.

Thanks,

Kit