The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gauss Grendel - thought??

Blackbox24

Gauss's speed mechanics seem to be centered around being below average at maneuvering. The slow turn radius and incentive to run into things bothers me. I enjoy Volt's Speed at high strength. The rest of Gauss's kit could be interesting and I will wait until I have it in my hands.

Grendel looks quite goofy. This isn't a bad thing, and it spices things up a bit, but I don't see myself playing him often.

This is just what I have seen though. If I can properly tune builds they may be fun to play, but I will wait until they are out before I say "X frame is MR Fodder/Good".

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 2

Excited for both. Kinetikid and Gluts gonna ping-pong around town and hit the buffet.

Gauss fits my spastic parkour movement playstyle that I default to on all my frames. I love evasion via dodging, and having some defenses up when I take aim and go nearly stationary.

Grendel is an oddball that reminds me of Limbo and his tendency to have "dibs" on enemies with the Rift Plane. Except this time it's out of sight, out of mind, since the enemies are hidden inside his stomach instead. I wonder if self-damaging weapons cause any damage to enemies in Grendel's stomach? Need to see his full kit and the numbers and hidden mechanics to decide if he's good or not.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blackbox24 said:

What all of you think about the new frame Gauss and Grendel?

im disappointed that Grendel stomach didn't open like big mouth when absorb enemies

Both of them are also off springs of Rhino, just like Revenant and Nezha.

They are all children of Rhino and Rhino Umbra is their origin, Rhino Umbra is their god.