Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Players Say "We Want Rewards", without ever actually Saying or Agreeing on what they want.

Nez-Kal

3 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

When I get off work I’ll make a video and link you to show you now little effort it is for limbo to nuke along with equinox m8 !

Yea sure you can but they still need to press buttons to do it, Ember doesnt. Unless you have like earth or Venus lvl enemies in mind but ember could do that on akkad and hydron so nerf was justified. I would actually make every single ability in game constricted by walls, that would solve whole map nuking issue while still keeping room nuking.

Edited by kuciol

5 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Limbo with enough range and power nukes and kills low level enemies at the single press of 4

And that falls off very quickly. And even if It didnt, in order for him to say, wipe everything on the way to extraction, he has to do it repeatedly.

No other frame is as low effort, uninteractive, and busted as ember was and no amount of mental gymnastics will tell me that any other apple compares to that orange.

I want the reward of no more grinding.  Years ago it worked when it was minimal, my rl job always was a worse grind. These days the grind in this game and maybe one other I play is more grueling than my RL job. I deeply don't enjoy grinding for stuff. It's not fun. I don't really do it anymore but it's disappointing to see the next new thing be tied to yet another grind. Thankfully 7 major games I want are coming and I'm playing another right now and loving it. It's got some grind but not the levels of this. In a week or so the grind will be eliminated in that game with an update to eliminate the grind. Then a few weeks later a steady stream of new and unexplored games launch from now until april of next year.

So if I now hypothetically disagree with you, can your suggestion be thrown to the same bin as others? Or do the rules only apply to everyone else? See that is the problem in your post. You mean well but you miss the analysis on why conflicting viewpoints exist in general. People have made all kinds of suggestions and while not all of them are good or even none are good in the eyes of DE, the fact that none are used as inspirations even suggests DE has their own vision and players who have made suggestions can see that and at some point they ask themselves what is the point of suggesting anything specific if none of that will be heard anyway.

Then it becomes that ever beloved saying: " I want content " without specifying what it means. People do not repeat their suggestions if they do not get sought after reception, and most people aren't creative enough to be able to craft all kinds of ideas all of the time every time. That is a rare and specific talent and personality trait. DE could easily solve this by being more active themselves by directly asking and then creating polls to vote on. Far from a perfect solution and you can never please everyone, but far better than throwing darts on ideas blind and hoping to hit the jackpot.

Before you jump to conclusion and despite my criticisms of the beginning section of your post OP, your suggestions isn't half bad. Now you only need to post that on feedback section, DE has stated they do not read General Discussion page at all.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, fantaisie said:

i have always wanted more story quests. i was hoping that poe or fortuna would include skyrim like quests all over the map, and the caves would be like skyrim caves, but no. very let down.

Inb4 "story world" quest where PoE and OV become Skyrim at the cost of new content

13 minutes ago, 844448 said:

Inb4 "story world" quest where PoE and OV become Skyrim at the cost of new content

sounds like you don't think lore and quests for nice loot in dungeons is content. what is content for you?

Edited by fantaisie

Just now, fantaisie said:

sounds like you don't think lore and quests for nice loot in dungeons is content. what is content for you?

Firstly I wonder what can be considered as "nice loot" considering out loot is materials instead of weapons or armor

Secondly, I do consider them as content while the "new content" is something completely new like railjack

6 minutes ago, 844448 said:

Firstly I wonder what can be considered as "nice loot" considering out loot is materials instead of weapons or armor

Secondly, I do consider them as content while the "new content" is something completely new like railjack

nice loot=chest of 35k kuva.      loot that actually feels rewarding, that is calibrated so that the amount of time spent on quest is equivalent the amount of reward. so u don't have situations of rotation c poop mod drop.

Thank you for this post.

Ppl are being rly unfair to them. On twitter there are rly harsh comments from player that have no idea what they even want but shout "hur dur, make real content, give better rewards".

Be nice and be specific, joining a hate train would not do any good at all.

4 hours ago, Sahiratu said:

Thank you for this post.

Ppl are being rly unfair to them. On twitter there are rly harsh comments from player that have no idea what they even want but shout "hur dur, make real content, give better rewards".

Be nice and be specific, joining a hate train would not do any good at all.

Thanks. The current "Counter" I'm hearing for this though is "Uh, Fam, I already made, like, 10 videos about it before, yo! They gotta go check that stuff I made 3 years ago that might not even be relevant anymore now, yo! That's how it is, Fam, that's how it is (I'm just keeping it real)!"

And I get it. If you've shouted something enough times, and see nothing in return, eventually it feels like you're just banging your head on a brick wall. Just ask ANYONE who's posted a Frame concept of than that Zephyr guy. But.....DE want's to hear people's voice, and simply saying "Yo, I already told you in 2017!" isn't exactly helpful either, in my opinion.