Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Children of the Flower (OOC / Closed)

DaMadReaper

9 hours ago, DaMadReaper said:

WELL. That was... long. Long, but good. With that, I think that's everybody, unless Vod actually finishes his sheet at some point. 

Approved.

Hey man, I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to decline for two reasons. One, the recruitment was/is already over, with Infinium being the person I mentioned as still in progress, and two, because the equipment listed there hasn't either been run by me or originate from Warframe. However, recruitment will be open again at some point, and I can give you some feedback so you can reapply then if you'd like!

I can always list the names of the equipment.  I didn't know it had to be Warframe specific.

Oh well, tis a shame.  Guess ole Volty will have no one to talk to but himself again...

Edit: Just updated the loadout.  You can take a look, if you wish.

Edited by Gamer4Christ

2 hours ago, Gamer4Christ said:

I can always list the names of the equipment.  I didn't know it had to be Warframe specific.

Oh well, tis a shame.  Guess ole Volty will have no one to talk to but himself again...

Edit: Just updated the loadout.  You can take a look, if you wish.

Alright... Sure. I'll upsize to four groups instead of the original three. Please don't make me regret this.

Approved.

9 minutes ago, DaMadReaper said:

Alright... Sure. I'll upsize to four groups instead of the original three. Please don't make me regret this.

Approved.

Volt-Edge has entered the chat

"OH MY GOOOOOOSSSSHHHHH!!!  IT'S A MIRACLE!!!"

"THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!"  *Jumps up and down then pauses*

*Clears throat*  "Uh, right.  I'll, uh... head over to the IC forum."

Volt-Edge has left the chat

[All jokes aside, thanks so much for accepting the submission!  I think you're gonna have a lot of fun with him. 🙂]

Edited by Gamer4Christ

Just now, Gamer4Christ said:

Doesn't everyone have an Ordis?

Ordis is a singular Cephalon (or AI) and a canon character. 

Which is why most warframe Rpers who make a Tenno character have a different Cephalon from Ordis. For example, Morgan's Cephalon is called Sam.

4 minutes ago, Drakeardian said:

Who owns Ordis?

@Psychotoxin or @Gamer4Christ?

Ordis is one of the stock standard Cephalons, and is mirrored across a number of different ships. They're technically the same Cephalon, but also not. 

(Yes, I know the background on Cephalons, but this is the cleanest management of the situation, I think.)

3 minutes ago, Gamer4Christ said:

Doesn't everyone have an Ordis?

Ordis is the game Tenno's Cephalon, but Drake is referring to the Cephalon in this RP. Technically, there shouldn't be two copies of him in the same RP, but my explanation should serve for the sake of consistency.

Edited by DaMadReaper

Just now, Drakeardian said:

Ordis is a singular Cephalon (or AI) and a canon character. 

Which is why most warframe Rpers who make a Tenno character have a different Cephalon from Ordis. For example, Morgan's Cephalon is called Sam.

Alright, I guess.  I just kinda thought he was a standard Cephalon of every orbiter, and that people were making their own just for the sake of creativity.

10 minutes ago, DaMadReaper said:

Ordis is one of the stock standard Cephalons, and is mirrored across a number of different ships. They're technically the same Cephalon, but also not. 

(Yes, I know the background on Cephalons, but this is the cleanest management of the situation, I think.)

Ordis is the game Tenno's Cephalon, but Drake is referring to the Cephalon in this RP. Technically, there shouldn't be two copies of him in the same RP, but my explanation should serve for the sake of consistency.

I personally don't quite approve. However, for the sake of the RP and good manners, I shall stand down.

Edited by Drakeardian

3 minutes ago, Drakeardian said:

I personally don't quite approve however, for the sake of the RP and good manners, I shall stand down.

I can go back and edit the post, if it makes things less confusing. 🙂

Edit: Come to think of it, I kinda can't stand Ordis, so I'd love to have my own Cephalon.

I'd like to update his voice to sound like this:

Spoiler

Edited by Gamer4Christ

8 minutes ago, NuttyNuti said:

@ShrimpOverlord I'm honestly blown away with how fast you get different tracks done! 😮 That's some serious talent!

Aww, thank you! Honestly, it's both the fact that all the instruments I use are completely electronic, and the fact that once I get the idea, I know how to develop it. I'm really just an amateur in the grand scheme of things

2 hours ago, ShrimpOverlord said:

Aww, thank you! Honestly, it's both the fact that all the instruments I use are completely electronic, and the fact that once I get the idea, I know how to develop it. I'm really just an amateur in the grand scheme of things

Ooh OOH OOH!  Can Volty have one? Pretty please? OwO

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Razor9045 said:

What! I don’t believe I seen you the the rp yet!

That's true. DaMadReaper and I agreed that Palutu makes their entrance later. They are kind of a visiting character as I will attend a bit on-off basis due to my time and energy limitations. 🙂

18 hours ago, NuttyNuti said:

That's true. DaMadReaper and I agreed that Palutu makes their entrance later. They are kind of a visiting character as I will attend a bit on-off basis due to my time and energy limitations. 🙂

Glad to have ya!  Ole Volt-Edge is more than happy to have an extra friend tag along! 😄

• Like 1