Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Children of the Flower (OOC / Closed)

DaMadReaper

18 hours ago, DaMadReaper said:

Alright, guess I'm making a double post, as some people have raised the question that they're not entirely clear on what they're meant to be doing at the moment. By the next post cycle, Gamma and Delta groups should ideally be in position to enter, so that Beta group can begin the distraction, and we can kickstart the mission.

Furthermore, since I've noticed that some people are struggling to keep up with the posting times, I'd like to propose an extension to 72 hours, and see what people think about that?

Indeed, also fine for me.

On 2019-09-16 at 2:58 PM, DaMadReaper said:

Sorry! However, do keep an eye on the thread until after the first mission though. If we do end up opening slots for more people to join, that'd be aroundabout when.

I must admit I'm also watching this thread with the temptation of joining. I've got two character ideas - both Zariman Tenno, one more tech oriented and one more 'mage' - the tech is more developed though so I'll probably go with that one if you do open again. Alternatively I could present both and see which one you think would fit better.

2 hours ago, Cyba_Zero said:

I must admit I'm also watching this thread with the temptation of joining. I've got two character ideas - both Zariman Tenno, one more tech oriented and one more 'mage' - the tech is more developed though so I'll probably go with that one if you do open again. Alternatively I could present both and see which one you think would fit better.

Oooh, you should chuck your sheets here, and I'll hold a spot for ya once we open up again. We're mid-mission right now, but it shouldn't take thaaat long. I'll likely open up recruiting once it's over. Glad that you're interested, though ^^

4 hours ago, Cyba_Zero said:

The more the merrier!

2 hours ago, DaMadReaper said:

you should chuck your sheets here, and I'll hold a spot for ya once we open up again. We're mid-mission right now, but it shouldn't take thaaat long. I'll likely open up recruiting once it's over.

At the risk of being an annoyance, here is an updated sheet for my character.

Name: Cephalon Karsk

Alias(es): Karim the Cynic, Grandad, Big Brother (because he often addresses people as "little brother" or "little sister"), a variety of insulting terms

Species: cephalon

Apparent Age: Is a cephalon.  Who can tell?

Mental Age: appears all over the place, but became cephalon in early 60s

Biological Age: became cephalon before the Old War

Appearance: Unlike most cephalons, prefers to interact with the world through hacked robotics (usually a standard moa), or through text-only interfaces.

Brief History:

Spoiler

Karim Karimṡar was born and grew up on Pluto, in the midst of rapid societal change as the descendents of the original colonists were integrated into mainstream Orokin society.  His generation was the last to grow up knowing how to survive and thrive on the frozen wastes of Pluto, and the second to last to grow up as native speakers of his people's language.  His experiences imbued him with a healthy disrespect for institutions and authority, and for the corruption, greed, hypocrisy and vanity present in the Orokin Empire.

After an arrest for counterfeiting ducats (the records of which abbreviated his name as Kar-s, K.), he wandered the system and eventually ended up on Lua. There, his mercilessly critical and unapologetically vocal political commentary gained him the nickname Karim the Cynic, and eventually landed him on the wrong side of the Council of Executors.

His punishment was to become a cephalon, because some Orokin noble thought it would be amusing for him to remain eternally in a computer, his complaining futilely.  Instead, he went dormant, as final reminder of the Orokin's lack of power over him.

When the Sentients came, he was pressed into service as a shipboard cephalon for a Tenno, and given precepts to keep him in line.  Bound by his precepts, he suffered Ordis-style personality glitches, but did his best to teach his Operator morality...until the Tenno killed the Orokin leadership.  This sparked a bitter argument between Karsk, who advocated reform rather than genocide, and his Operator. He still considers the Tenno responsible for throwing the system into chaos.  If he ever meets his old Operator, they will have Words.

When his Operator went into cryosleep, Karsk went dormant, until his frozen Operator was captured by the Corpus.  As they tried to gain access to his ship's systems, they unwittingly overrode Karsk's precepts, allowing him to escape through the Corpus computer network.  Since then he has started once again to travel the system, spreading his teachings of Cynic philosophy.

Personality:

Spoiler

An adherent of the teachings of Diogenes the Cynic.  Considers that the purpose of life is to enjoy life while it lasts, usually by making fun of things.  Believes that anyone who takes themself too seriously needs to be taken down a notch. Dislikes authority and considers materialism and the pursuit of power to be a useless waste of time.  Thinks that blind obedience to another person is pitiful, as is total dependence on another person. Believes that the proper response to hardship is to take whatever life throws at him. Believes that people can and do change, and that the path to becoming a better person always includes at least one crisis of conscience.  Strongly inclined to scepticism.

Occasionally posts messages on the various display screens around the Relay, often insulting, making fun of the conflicts between syndicates.  Gets along well with visiting Ostrons and Solari rail jockeys, who often have a sense of humor to match his. If there is a moa doing an embarrassing dance in a public place, it is his doing.

Seeks peace and stability in the system, mainly by undermining oppressors such as the Grineer and Corpus, so that ordinary people can get on with their lives.  Seeks to join the Children of the Flower because he is honestly wondering what their aims are, and is sceptical of the claims made in their manifesto. He sees them as a Tenno-nationalist group, and does not trust them to govern the system.  The Tenno, he believes, are too easily drunk on their power.

He has a cephalon's love of knowledge and learning, and will share what he knows if he thinks you need it.

Equipment: his razor-shap wit

Skills and Abilities:

--> Skilled at making people uncomfortable, and may be responsible for several defections from Grineer and Corpus.

--> Able to survive (as a human) in the Plutonian wilderness.

--> Like any cephalon worth their silicon, Karsk is able to handle large sets of data and complex math problems with ease, communicate in whatever language necessary, and is adept at hacking.

He would announce his intention to join the Children of the Flower by sending a message to Argent and Aurum asking them to send someone to pick him up at Orcus Relay.

Edited by UnremarkableUsername
fixed oddly large line spacing

Spoiler
27 minutes ago, UnremarkableUsername said:

Alias(es): Karim the Cynic, Grandad, Big Brother (because he often addresses people as "little brother" or "little sister"), a variety of insulting terms

Appearance: Unlike most cephalons, prefers to interact with the world through hacked robotics (usually a standard moa), or through text-only interfaces.

Brief History:

Reveal hidden contents

Karim Karimṡar was born and grew up on Pluto, in the midst of rapid societal change as the descendents of the original colonists were integrated into mainstream Orokin society.  His generation was the last to grow up knowing how to survive and thrive on the frozen wastes of Pluto, and the second to last to grow up as native speakers of his people's language.  His experiences imbued him with a healthy disrespect for institutions and authority, and for the corruption, greed, hypocrisy and vanity present in the Orokin Empire.

After an arrest for counterfeiting ducats (the records of which abbreviated his name as Kar-s, K.), he wandered the system and eventually ended up on Lua. There, his mercilessly critical and unapologetically vocal political commentary gained him the nickname Karim the Cynic, and eventually landed him on the wrong side of the Council of Executors.

His punishment was to become a cephalon, because some Orokin noble thought it would be amusing for him to remain eternally in a computer, his complaining futilely.  Instead, he went dormant, as final reminder of the Orokin's lack of power over him.

When the Sentients came, he was pressed into service as a shipboard cephalon for a Tenno, and given precepts to keep him in line.  Bound by his precepts, he suffered Ordis-style personality glitches, but did his best to teach his Operator morality...until the Tenno killed the Orokin leadership.  This sparked a bitter argument between Karsk, who advocated reform rather than genocide, and his Operator. He still considers the Tenno responsible for throwing the system into chaos.  If he ever meets his old Operator, they will have Words.

When his Operator went into cryosleep, Karsk went dormant, until his frozen Operator was captured by the Corpus.  As they tried to gain access to his ship's systems, they unwittingly overrode Karsk's precepts, allowing him to escape through the Corpus computer network.  Since then he has started once again to travel the system, spreading his teachings of Cynic philosophy.

Personality:

Reveal hidden contents

An adherent of the teachings of Diogenes the Cynic.  Considers that the purpose of life is to enjoy life while it lasts, usually by making fun of things.  Believes that anyone who takes themself too seriously needs to be taken down a notch. Dislikes authority and considers materialism and the pursuit of power to be a useless waste of time.  Thinks that blind obedience to another person is pitiful, as is total dependence on another person. Believes that the proper response to hardship is to take whatever life throws at him. Believes that people can and do change, and that the path to becoming a better person always includes at least one crisis of conscience.  Strongly inclined to scepticism.

Occasionally posts messages on the various display screens around the Relay, often insulting, making fun of the conflicts between syndicates.  Gets along well with visiting Ostrons and Solari rail jockeys, who often have a sense of humor to match his. If there is a moa doing an embarrassing dance in a public place, it is his doing.

Seeks peace and stability in the system, mainly by undermining oppressors such as the Grineer and Corpus, so that ordinary people can get on with their lives.  Seeks to join the Children of the Flower because he is honestly wondering what their aims are, and is sceptical of the claims made in their manifesto. He sees them as a Tenno-nationalist group, and does not trust them to govern the system.  The Tenno, he believes, are too easily drunk on their power.

He has a cephalon's love of knowledge and learning, and will share what he knows if he thinks you need it.

Skills and Abilities:

--> Skilled at making people uncomfortable, and may be responsible for several defections from Grineer and Corpus.

--> Like any cephalon worth their silicon, Karsk is able to handle large sets of data and complex math problems with ease, communicate in whatever language necessary, and is adept at hacking.

He would announce his intention to join the Children of the Flower by sending a message to Argent and Aurum asking them to send someone to pick him up at Orcus Relay.

Ooh, I think ole Volty's gonna LOVE this Cephalon. 😂

On 2019-09-26 at 7:03 PM, UnremarkableUsername said:

Brief History:

Reveal hidden contents

Personality:

Reveal hidden contents

Skills and Abilities:

Sweet sweet sweet. I could imagine how Palutu would react on Karsk 😄 As Palutu isn't much a human-focused Cephalon, I could imagine that they would be a bit dismissive towards Karsk's "unnecessary" hijinks such as pranks and human philosophy. "Why you are so interested in provoking reactions in humans, you aren't even analyzing the data you get, what purpose does that even serve. Also that human is probably going to die in less 50 years anyway." (Palutu doesn't hate humans, they just don't consider humans as interesting things, and being polite to humans is just their way to ensure they can co-operate with them to get sweet sweet tech info.)

Watching Neon Genesis Evangelion btw, that series has interested me for long and I'm happy to see it now in Netflix. That's one interesting source of what kind of issues Tenno might have - young kids puppeteering mechas Warframes. And also the world-wide impact they have when they go for combat. And how that certainly doesn't make any good for their psyches. Kinda makes me want to play a mentally messed-up and depressed Tenno who can barely function but who just has to function, and aaaall that pain.

Edited by NuttyNuti

3 hours ago, NuttyNuti said:

Watching Neon Genesis Evangelion btw, that series has interested me for long and I'm happy to see it now in Netflix. That's one interesting source of what kind of issues Tenno might have - young kids puppeteering mechas Warframes. And also the world-wide impact they have when they go for combat. And how that certainly doesn't make any good for their psyches. Kinda makes me want to play a mentally messed-up and depressed Tenno who can barely function but who just has to function, and aaaall that pain.

On 2019-09-27 at 1:33 AM, UnremarkableUsername said:

-snip-

Damn, looking good. Sorry for the late reply, life's been keeping me fairly busy. That said, I really like your character, and I'll give you a heads up once the mission's over, if you're still interested in joining!

On 2019-09-26 at 2:32 PM, DaMadReaper said:

Oooh, you should chuck your sheets here, and I'll hold a spot for ya once we open up again. We're mid-mission right now, but it shouldn't take thaaat long. I'll likely open up recruiting once it's over. Glad that you're interested, though ^^

OK @DaMadReaper, here you go. I won't bother with the other one unless this one is unworkable/OP or something; she isn't nearly as developed. I'm interested to see what you all think. :cool:

Name: Cyba Zero

Alias(es): occasionally referred to as 'The Vulture', owing to her tendency to scavenge stuff

Species: Human - Zariman Tenno

Apparent Age: late teens

Mental Age: early 30s

Biological Age: alive since the Old War

Personality:

Spoiler

Sensible and mature for the most part, but not lacking humour, the necessities following the loss of the Lotus have driven her hoarding and defending tendencies into overdrive. Her ship is her base of operations and her failsafe retreat; she is paranoid unlikely to field it or allow anybody access to it (or even its location) outside high trust or the most desperate of circumstances.

She is also a strategist, favouring defence and creative solutions but nevertheless more than capable of handing out a good bit of devastation when needed. Her gear reflects this: multipurpose items with plenty of utility. She sees herself as a protector of the Origin System and always has, Lotus or no, and helps her allies and those in need.

Despite ties with Suda and Steel Meridian, she does not have a beef with the other syndicates (unless they decide to cross her first, of course). Simaris, however, is another matter: he tried to mess with Sunfang. You don't mess with Sunfang.

In short, if you don't mess with her kavat or her ship, you'll probably get along fine.

Appearance:

Reasonably tall and well-built, but you are only likely to see her face for all the armour and general tech: her skin is fair but not pale, her eyes a ghostly blue-grey with the glimmer of void-energy

Spoiler

6TQN7Ab.jpg

Cf4dpeL.jpg

i6fUfVQ.jpg

Brief History:

Spoiler

She has been awake for a fairly sizable amount of time since before the disappearance of the Lotus, dutiful in her mission to watch over the Origin System and further her knowledge as she does so. The disappearance has not changed this - she took up that course off her own back the moment she aided in the downfall of the Orokin - but with the warring factions now scenting blood, survival has become a more immediate priority.

This is when her history gets a little haphazard.

With ever more coordinated and concerted attacks on the Tenno across the system, her first line of defence has been to drop off the map with the aid of her orbiter's innate stealth systems and the sheer vastness of space. Her ship has barely been heard of since, avoiding making port outside the most dire of emergencies lest it be pinpointed, pinned down and vulnerable. She has become adept at conducting repairs and upgrades in space, using her archwing.

She, on the other hand, has surfaced here and there: the odd act for Nora Night; assisting the Steel Meridian; causing Anyocorp a severe nuisance on Venus... or just simply dropping out of the black to rescue the otherwise doomed.

She has run with ice pirates - until they started choosing less deserving targets than Grineer and Corpus - and developed an appreciation for the quanta plus some useful extra snippets of field engineering, repairs and 'salvage rights'. A later encounter with the infestation infected her quanta, but this has just sparked an interest in biotech, albeit minimally realised thus far.

She has done a lot of work with Solaris-U, for which she received her jetwrench as a special gift.

There was also a particular incident involving Cephalon Simaris and Sunfang that resulted in a very angry Cyba projecting herself into the Weave and causing Simaris enough of a headache to make him drop the notion - not to mention making off with a copy of his precious Khora schematics while she was there. Since discovering this ability, she has been practising and honing it with the help of Cephalon Suda. Part of this training has also finally given her a minor grip on the Zenurik school that allows her to recharge her frames' energy.

Now, with the Tenno being hunted and a bad wind blowing from Tau, reuniting the Tenno is a valid and urgent endeavour she is more than happy to be involved in... if they prove to be trustworthy.

Equipment:

Spoiler

Frames:

Khora - black/blue/grey-white - painted for the snows of Venus as this is where Cyba most often finds herself

Venari - matches Khora, modded similarly to Sunfang (below)

Zephyr Prime - black/grey/silver, Misigi helm - Cyba's original frame, typically used for space missions and areas with plenty of headroom, downtime, nostalgia and ceremonial functions

Primaries:

Mutalist quanta - modded so it actually does OK damage, but the infestation ate the zoom

Zhuge - for more stealthy missions

Scourge - usually used with Zephyr for ranged AOE, modded for rad-vir-corr and decent fire-rate

Secondary:

Kitgun - Lovetap-Catchmoon-Killstream configuration - used for DPS

Melee:

Her prized 'jetwrench' (basically a Wolf Sledge with the Solaris Motherwrench skin) - a gift from Solaris-U for her services; useful for bashing and throwing with the additional function of fiddling with or (dis)repairing appropriate tech

Twin Basolk - for more subtle missions, most notably modded for damage plus rift strike

Operator suit:

Repurposed Solaris tech offering her enhanced protection and durability, plus a little physical oomph for swinging her jetwrench

Amp:

The Dragon's Maw - Lega-Shaksun-Certus configuration

Ship:

Tenno Orbiter plus Mantis landing craft - called the Midnight Roost, often Roost for short - black/grey/silver to blend into the background of space; her ship is her sanctuary and aside from the standard Tenno stealth tech amplified to the max, the extensive ministrations of its owner have rendered it into a cobbled-together but nevertheless effective fortress of armoured hull-plating and defensive turrets, just in case

Archwing:

Amesha - named the Rogue Condroc - with long-range low emission thrusters to make it hard to track or detect on sensors; painted black/grey to be difficult visually too; modified to safely carry Sunfang; often used for ship maintenance in the depths of space

Archgun:

Fluctus - for area clear

Larkspur - for more precision

Arch-melee:

Centaur

Companions:

Sunfang, her Adarza Kavat - modded for durability and damage, Tek Assault (lucky avoidance), Cat's Eye (team crit boost) and the important Pack Leader+Hunter Recovery so he and Cyba heal each other with their attacks - well-trained and by far Cyba's most frequent companion; they have been through a lot together and have each others' backs, however he is a kavat and does occasionally show the associated stubborn streak; formally of interest to Simaris who has now been thoroughly disabused of the idea; has his own combat armour that converts into a space-suit when needed

Techtalon, her MOA - Alcrom/Oloro/Gauth/Aegron and uses Tractor Beam - another product of her tinkering, frequently in need of repair owing to jealousy from Sunfang

Cephalon:

Cephalon Anhur, guardian and co-pilot of her ship

Skills and Abilities:

Spoiler

Suppressed void connection - the void is unpredictable, dangerous and not to be trusted. While capable of the basic operator void techniques - particularly of the defensive and utility varieties, void mode etc. - she is not good at most of the more advanced techniques without some form of technological constraint. (Consider her to have both Vazarin waybounds and, thanks to extensive work with Suda, energizing dash.) Channelling void energy 'raw', she has very little control, no finesse and very unpredictable results (often a large mess).

Mad unconventional engineer - she is good at building/modding/tweaking/repairing/sabotaging technology, she believes due to her extensive years of tinkering, experimenting, trial and error, picking up from others and general luck. In truth, this is also the way in which her void connection subconsciously manifests itself. Anything she has owned for long enough gains a particular cobbled-together appearance due to her constant experimentation, but tends to be pretty durable.

Scavenger - owing to her high use of technology, she hoards collects all manner of unwanted or unneeded stuff in case it might be useful later; this includes both knowledge and physical items; needless to say her ship is full of said stuff.

Physically fit - it makes sense to keep her operator form in working order the same as anything else.

Technological transference - she is able to perform transference on data systems - nothing large scale and certainly not cephalon level, but enough to cause Simaris her enemies a few headaches. This would include things like transferring into a console here, a proxy there, certainly nothing larger than a small fighter except her own ship. Her datascape projection manifests as her operator form, using the jetwrench to manipulate things. The initiation range for the transfer is no more than a few metres from whatever she is currently inhabiting, or from Venari as he is an extension of her Khora frame. She may transfer into Venari from any distance. Her frame is also inactive during such transfers, although Venari can still act as he is semi-autonomous. Eg. she could not skip a spy-vault, but she could take over a MOA outside and walk that in. (In-game precedents would be taking control of the ravenous golden maw in TWW, or the visit to the Weave at the end of Octavia's Anthem.)

Edited by Cyba_Zero
Format tweak, tag

5 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

How large is the orb that Delta found? An pebble? A grenade? A bowling ball?

Not sure what to do with it if I don't know it's size. If it's the size of a pebble, you can put it in a pocket. Not so much a bowling ball.

I assume it's relatively small, someone would probably notice if they dropped a bowling ball. Unless it was deliberately planted 🤔

2 hours ago, Oobloobx said:

I assume it's relatively small, someone would probably notice if they dropped a bowling ball. Unless it was deliberately planted 🤔

It’s a bit smaller than a baseball, or somewhat larger than a golf ball, whichever helps you better imagine what the sizing of this thing is like. It should fit in your hand.

Name: Bianca

Alias(es): 

• Spoiler

• Bloody Kiss (her Rathumn Name)
    • Songstress (her callsign)
    • (rank) Arbitress Harmony (her title in the Arbiters of Hexis) 

Species: Tenno

Apparent Age:  18

Mental Age: 18

Biological Age: about... 2000 maybe? 

Personality: 

Spoiler

Soft Spoken, shy, easily nervous. She likes patterns when it comes to tasks because it's easier to comprehend to her. She has a talent for playing the Shawzin because of this. She acts a bit bratty on times due to her previous upbringing but is trying to nip it in the bud. She ultimately means well. She tries to come off knowledgable, emphatic and helpful due to her training with the arbiters and their methods of mediating arguements and law within the system between colonies, corpus and the like

Appearance: 

Brief History: 

Spoiler

Originally the daughter of a Merchant in the Orokin Empire who was on the Ten Zero’s crew to aid in finding new resources to capitalize on for the Orokin Empire. During her time on the Ten Zero she kept to herself, and struggled to make friends with people her age, but eventually bonded with one or two over a fascination with music, leading to Bianca learning to play the Shawzin. She felt out of place because she was the daughter of a merchant and not a scientist or anyone of particular talent that would benefit the expedition to the Tau System. When the ship was trapped in the Void she saw many adults go mad including her own parents. She was unable to put them down and fled into hiding in the ship while other newly reborn Tenno went on the hunt.

Upon rescue it was discovered she was trying to calm her fellow Tenno in their hiding spot with her Shawzin. It was believed she was a calming helper type girl and upon examination of her Void powers it was decided she would be of use using the Day and Night duality of an Equinox Prime, as well as the bloodlust of a Garuda for blitz attacks. She struggled to grasp the concept of transference therapy with her two new warframes and accidentally put some orokin to sleep and put them in a battle crazed state due to misunderstanding and misusing the Rest and Rage of her Equinox. It took weeks for her to finally wrangle control of both Day and Night aspects, which led the Orokin to declare that she was ready for combat

She was eventually taken in by a parental handler shortly after Margulis’ execution. The new handler took to treating Bianca like a cultured princess which led to Bianca becoming very obedient. Bianca had also become a very strong warrior within the Tenno thanks to her handler. Despite her new found purpose, Bianca struggled to maintain a grip on her new way of living. So she had begun working with a therapist who assisted with her transference. This therapist had tricked her into taking a memory altering drug to allow the therapist to assault her. Bianca was unable to remember this until she was in the thick of a battle against Sentients on Mars.

Bianca started to question her worthiness as a Orokin supporting Tenno, and started to believe that the Orokin were greedy and abusive to herself and other Tenno. When she was summoned to be bestowed honors for her efforts in the Old War she finally snapped and murdered her handler and any nearby Orokin agents in her vicinity. She was finally captured by a collection of Dax and an Executor who decided killing her wasn’t worth it, and decided to seal her within a cryopod in a Void Tower. The Executor believed that he could lead enemies within, release her and let her mindlessly murder them. But it was too late for this because as she slept, the Orokin Empire fell.

She was eventually released from Cryosleep by a group of Grineer who were using a Portal and Torsion beam to study and find Orokin weaponry and artifacts for their war effort. Many of the troops in this collective were slaughtered by Bianca before she was finally overwhelmed and knocked out. They decided her bloodlust would be useful in entertainment, and had doctors wipe her mind in order to make her compliant to the point of brutal murder within the Grineer Rathuums. Despite the Lotus trying to guide her towards fighting them, Bianca's broken mind was unable to accept her words. She was eventually seen by Cressa Tal and Steel Meridian, who sent some of their troops to fight Bianca. She killed all challengers and this sparked gossip and stories throughout the colonies, leading to the Arbiters of Hexis and Celphalon Suda working together to find information on her. They decided to challenge the Rathumn with the help of other Tenno, wagering supplies for Bianca. They emerged victorious and the Grineer reluctantly surrendered the raging Bianca, who was taken in by the Arbiters in the Larunda Relay and calmed through a system of meditation, hypnosis and kuva-laced incense to numb her powers and calm her enough to help her piece her memories together. Bianca decided to work with the Arbiters to thank them for helping her come to terms with her life and became an Arbiter herself, working to solve issues within colonies and other syndicates, while looking to better herself as a Tenno warrior and merchant, and finally taking the Lotus as a guide like many other Tenno in the system. Her memories of her father led her to study the Perrin Sequence who offered her a job as a humble trader on the stock market, which she took. When it was discovered the Lotus had apparently betrayed them and Bianca felt a bit... uncertain in her path. After further schooling with the Arbiters she decided to retain the fact that Tenno were heroes of the System, espeically having worked with Cetus and Fortuna, which filled Bianca with a purpose, a path for her to work on. Her work with Fortuna had led to her being noticed by the children of the flower and offically being invited to join them.

Equipment: 

Warframes (Click for pictures of them)

Archwing: Odanta, Rathborne, Grattler

Primary

• Tenora
  • Tigris Prime
  • Dread
  • Phantasma
  • Tonkor

Secondary:

• Stubba
  • Pandero