Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

~Peaceful Gardening/Fish Care~

(PSN)JuJuSkinWalker

While there are many different forms of extra alternative activities you can take in game like fishing, conservation, and mining; I do think there should be a way to have an extra activity which is fully peaceful and serene away from interruption by Grineer or Corpus that can lead to some changes in things to do when there is a content drought.

~Gardening~

• A area for players to garden that is less anxiety inducing, and even de-stressing.
  • The ability to scan plants and retrieve their seeds for the ability to grow them within' your gardens.
  • Many different plants from the moss on Grineer asteroids to the Dragon Lilies on Earth with their own special growing conditions.
  • Besides a relaxing activity the plants could also be used to create your own dyes to use for your fashion when a certain plant is made enough.
  • A way to both place the plants you make inside of your orbiter or even donate them to your clan Dojo. Either that or sell/trade them to other players.
  • Plants will wither and start to die off when not taken care by the player to give players a reason to care for them. The planets could also simply not grow without assistance from thep layer but otherwise will stay alive.
  • Small rewards when fully maturing and finishing a plant like perhaps a small focus boost/focus reward depending on the difficulty to maintain the plant.
  • Plant parts could also be used to create consumables that will be applied to your weapons that could be used to simply apply a extra status effect for the next few hits or so.
  • A bit of a complicated function, but when a plant dies it could be turned into fertilizer to help the next plant to grow. This could also be done with animal parts in the open worlds.

~Fish Care~

• A more realistic hands on approach to keeping the fish in your aquarium happy and alive.
  • The need to feed fish and make sure their tanks are cleaned so that they don't die.
  • The choice to breed fish in order to make more which of course can be used to decorate your ship more or give for standing in the open worlds.
  • The choice to set up a net in water spots to catch smaller fish to feed to your normally caught fish.

• Like 1

I like the idea of gardening. A more stable way of getting small amounts of plants would be wonderful. I hate farming the moss and time sensitive Earth plants.

The fish, not so much. It makes little sense that they're even alive in your fish tank after shoving a two inch thick rod through their bodies. That, and I would forget and they would all die.

Edited by Riger82

Would love to see the gardening part be implemented in the game however its most likely gonna end up in the dojo since well dojos have a garden yet we can do literally nothing with them and itll be a nice and fitting edition for the game thatll not only lore friendly but fits the theme as well for space ninjas my only hope is that we also get bioluminiscent plants and probably planes diving to get some plants there as well 

For the fish care im not a fan of that one infact I think its a terrible idea 

Yeah, I'd love some dojo gardening. It could also introduce a new item to gather from plants in the system: seeds. Also, could be a good excuse to add a few more dojo rooms to create the atmospheres necessary to grow the specific plants collected, which recreate the environments of the environments they were gathered from. As for reward, this would need to be both cost and time prohibitive.

Would also be nice to have a dojo aquarium, though this I feel should not reward anything and be a purely cosmetic item for the dojos. Dojo farming standing kind of negates the whole reason to fish in the open worlds. Plants are used for some very niche things, and are an absolute migraine to try to gather. As for "making sense" as to how we have fish after spearing them with a giant pole: We literally clone Kavats and Kubrows, and we can take genetic imprints of them. Cloning a fish isn't hard to extrapolate from there.

Edited by xZeromusx