Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within quest

(PSN)FieryMarionette

Basically the predicament here is that when you do the war within quest on ps4, you will get softlocked in the cave with no way of escaping. The reason being that when you get to the transference part, you aren't able to do the transference on the golden maw in order to proceed. Please, Warframe Devs, please fix it quick ao that people won't leave the game because of this

Mouctarthebos398,  the u/i is off for what you need to do. Try stunning the maw and the pressing the center touch pad.

I have a painful issue. I’ve competed the quest line, but looped back to the part where you have control of the operator, and have to escape the ship.  I really don’t want to redo the entire sequence again.  

Can support verify I competed the quest line and cancel the current mission so that I end up back on my ship please?

I’ve tried restarting the application and restarting my ps4, but it keeps forcing me to the base of the mountain.  There is no way to cancel this mission.

Please help!

Edited by (PS4)SoullessShadow3x

• 3 weeks later...

on september 20 i finished the war within quest and now everytime i start warfame i get loaded in too the mountain pass at the very beggining of the quest i can't quit the mission  i have deleted warfame and downloaded it again but it still sends me to the mountain pass 

it is irritating please fix it