Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

No Daily Reward ?

Cupiicakes

i went to log in and it was stalling at the log in after i clicked enter i waited like 30 seconds and it wouldnt log so i closed the game and came back i think that mighta caused an issue cause i got no daily login reward  today and i tried closing and logging back in but nothing, i was told by a friend refresh is 5pm(california) and that seemed be right tho its 9 now and it still not working  : c

Edited by Cupiicakes

new day is midnight GMT 8 PM EST. im not 100% sure but i think as long as it  rolls and stops you get the reward i dont think u have to click on it. only way to really tell would be to check to see if you get reset tomorrow. most the time i get XP anyway so its hard to tell.

8pm est i beleive is 5pm for me, i was thinking maybe it gave loot anyways but i checked and didnt see anything new, it didnt even roll cause i wasnt able log in due to it just stalling on login screen, it could be possible i just got exp idk but it bothers me be left wondering lol, ill have see what it does tomorrow, i'ld be bit unhappy if it reset me to day1