Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LF ghost/shadow clan

Cicasajt

... yeah, no...

... next answer to the quote from my reply that you're going to do because of what I have just said... I lead one of those smaller clans, so I respectfully deny your entry outright...

... Why do I deny your entry? Two reasons:

1) You're a MR26 looking for a smaller clan... That, for me, is a red flag outright.

2) Since this is the most important reason of all, its because I can.

That said, I wish you luck in finding a suitable clan.

14 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

... yeah, no...

... next answer to the quote from my reply that you're going to do because of what I have just said... I lead one of those smaller clans, so I respectfully deny your entry outright...

... Why do I deny your entry? Two reasons:

1) You're a MR26 looking for a smaller clan... That, for me, is a red flag outright.

2) Since this is the most important reason of all, its because I can.

That said, I wish you luck in finding a suitable clan.

idk what is your problem. why would u make such a comment here? jesus, whats wrong with people these days?

your community reputation is much lower than your post count. anything you say is invalid.

3 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

... and here I had the decency of replying and making sure I was being nice...

.... Let me see if you understood exactly what I said before... You probably didn't...

Anyway, I wish you luck in finding a suitable clan. Now, I'm out.

you were not being nice. you are basically telling people to beware of me based on nothing. if u look out on the internet people who always write "..." are unique. you are unique. and yes, please show yourself out of my thread, you have nothing to do here, u have done enough damage.

Archived