MarrikBroom

What Weapons do YOU want to see augments for in Nightwave?

On 2019-08-26 at 7:49 AM, MSEP1 said:

Ogris! Something to make it worth while. Maybe give it crit or slash when a condition is met.

Agreed

Ogris: change trigger from Charge to Semi

Just like that one time a Test Rework of it accidentally became public for like a day and everyone realized how much cleaner it was to use with a Normal Trigger instead of the Bow Charge....

Am 13.9.2019 um 09:18 schrieb (PS4)haphazardlynamed:

Agreed

Ogris: change trigger from Charge to Semi

Just like that one time a Test Rework of it accidentally became public for like a day and everyone realized how much cleaner it was to use with a Normal Trigger instead of the Bow Charge....

As a Ogris main (yes this exists) i wont waste a single modslot for a charge to trigger modification, for that simple reason that this weapon is a way to weak for such luxury. The whole problem with that change was not the trigger option (it was quite fun to be honest) the main problem was, that they nerfed the damage about -33%. Im pretty sure the intention for that was just to balance the"new" stat-changes because DE gave it +10 max Ammo(which never was problem) and the, +1m Radius (which is was awesome but for cassual user very deadly) ,Trigger firemode (was nice but unnecessary since the charge time was allready very fast).
My suggestion for an useful Nightwave Ogris Mod would be either "Ignore Armor to X%", or "add +X% slash damage typ"(like a frag-grenade kind of effect), or maybe just update the allready existing mod "[Nightwatch Napalm] but let this mod proc all the elements that are equipped on the gun + the fire effect", or "Condition Overload á la Ogris". 

pupacyst, tysis, phage or hema would be nice? they're all weapons with amazing potential. just falls flat of being able to be used well against really high level enemies.

On 2019-09-15 at 9:04 AM, angel_bee said:

pupacyst, tysis, phage or hema would be nice? they're all weapons with amazing potential. just falls flat of being able to be used well against really high level enemies.

Hema needs a research cost adjustment before anything is given to it. Yes it's been two years. Yes I'm still mad.

• Upvote 1

On 2019-08-26 at 11:02 PM, (PS4)Black-Cat-Jinx said:

I want an anprex augment that causes the arcing electricity to play Metallica's "ride the lightning" like a Tesla coil plasma speaker. 

🤣

I was thinking they could maybe do Corrosive Reach - changes base type to corrosive while give Sinister Reach range bonus