Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ya Know What I Don't Hear Enough Of...

H4rdT1M3

Feel Good Stories.

So I decide to farm some T1 Ext keys at Killiken.  After 2 rounds I hook up with (IGN ) Maxpowah who I discover is of like mind.  We wade though another 3 rounds before we meet up with (IGN) Rhambo who smartly asks us what level we're going for.  He stays on board for T1 Ext goal.  Another round later Maxpowah extends the invite of sharing said booty.  I mention that "Sharing is Caring".  Three rounds later we hit jackpot.  Wooooooooh!!!!  Round 1 T1 Ext added (IGN) BloodlustedJesus to round out our foursome.  Round 3 hits and I host.  After some inept fumbling with invites (thanx Max for the helpful info) we get through the third round.  So when I hosted I realized I had 7 keys.  Boom ChakaLaka!!!!  Hey guys I got 6 more keys!!!!!  So, 3 rounds later we hit jackpot again with the Frost Prime BP.  It's then that I find out that due to my help, Maxpowah now officially owns every frame in the game.  Yeah, I got a big warm and fuzzy out of that.  

Every once in a while when the stars align just right, I get the perfect gaming experience from Warframe.  Much in part to the courteous, friendly, knowledgeable, and skilled gamers that the RNGesus hooks me up with.  Sharing is Caring.  I want to thank all 3 of the aforementioned gamers for an experience I might not see again for months.  Hopefully we can hook up again. 

Hopefully you dear reader have and will have such experiences.

p.s.  Thank you DE for providing the (War)framework of an awesome game that made this possible.

Feel Good Stories.

So I decide to farm some T1 Ext keys at Killiken.  After 2 rounds I hook up with (IGN ) Maxpowah who I discover is of like mind.  We wade though another 3 rounds before we meet up with (IGN) Rhambo who smartly asks us what level we're going for.  He stays on board for T1 Ext goal.  Another round later Maxpowah extends the invite of sharing said booty.  I mention that "Sharing is Caring".  Three rounds later we hit jackpot.  Wooooooooh!!!!  Round 1 T1 Ext added (IGN) BloodlustedJesus to round out our foursome.  Round 3 hits and I host.  After some inept fumbling with invites (thanx Max for the helpful info) we get through the third round.  So when I hosted I realized I had 7 keys.  Boom ChakaLaka!!!!  Hey guys I got 6 more keys!!!!!  So, 3 rounds later we hit jackpot again with the Frost Prime BP.  It's then that I find out that due to my help, Maxpowah now officially owns every frame in the game.  Yeah, I got a big warm and fuzzy out of that.  

Every once in a while when the stars align just right, I get the perfect gaming experience from Warframe.  Much in part to the courteous, friendly, knowledgeable, and skilled gamers that the RNGesus hooks me up with.  Sharing is Caring.  I want to thank all 3 of the aforementioned gamers for an experience I might not see again for months.  Hopefully we can hook up again. 

Hopefully you dear reader have and will have such experiences.

p.s.  Thank you DE for providing the (War)framework of an awesome game that made this possible.

Amen, brother. I also have some histories that make me love the game and (some of) it's players.

+1 OP

=]

jus did a NM run on kappa with a rhino named Monmof, was just the two of us, he joined me after i had already started, he never said anything but went along as i looted all the lockers/crates and the two of us held back the grineer hordes while we hacked the consoles and defended naked nick

apparently the idiot masses dont do mission when they're on NM mode becuz that would cramp their style, but Monmof is a srs bro

so +1 for cool ppls

If you want a real feel good story you should buy a copy of the Warbros documentary. It is titled "Gotta go the fastest."

It is a riches to riches story about how the best are always the best and how if you choose not to suck long enough you can reach any heights. There is romance, betrayal and plenty of bad jokes.

There is even a few book on tape versions, although they're all spoken in the Grineeer language, which means that once it arrives it wont work until it gets hotfixed.

If you want a real feel good story you should buy a copy of the Warbros documentary. It is titled "Gotta go the fastest."

It is a riches the riches story about how the best are always the best and how if you choose not to suck long enough you can reach any heights. There is romance, betrayal and plenty of bad jokes.

There is even a few book on tape versions, although they're all spoken in the Grineeer language, which means that once it arrives it wont work until it gets hotfixed.

I heard rave reviews about the scene where -HHH has his legs broken by scott's nerf bat.

My favorite part is the half a chapter dedicated to reasons you shouldn't trust pdxdubin around children or farm animals.

I really liked how the film highlighted Wiawyr's descent into insanity, through his inability to garner enough attention