Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

25.6 spore ephmera energy color bug

(NSW)CthulhuAzathoth

3 hours ago, Catacomb said:

pics? because i think what you're talking about is intented.

Is it intended?

It looks pretty bad, in my opinion. It looks even worse when it's equipped on an Operator. The ground effect is top-notch, but the full-frame glow is atrocious. If they wanted something for the frame itself, they should have given us infestation spores that swirl around us, like you see on the Infested tileset.

Even worse, the glow doesn't effect the infested shoulder-pad awarded by the Nightwave event. So, your whole frame glows.............except for the shoulder pad.

Maybe some people like it, but I wish the body-glow could be toggled...or switched to the swirling spore concept. As said though, that ground effect with the infestation and web-like mesh is top-notch, love that facet of it.

15 hours ago, Catacomb said:

pics? because i think what you're talking about is intented.

Yes you are right. The Switch does looks the same on different platform. Guess the old look is a bug.

12 hours ago, TenebraeAeterna said:

It looks pretty bad, in my opinion.

IMHO. Out of all of ephmera, this one looks the worst. Like you point out, the energy net does not match with the rest of the kit, It is hard to pick a good color and it also misaligned with the Infest lore.  The ancient's energy cover effect is lame, but it is much more inline with the infest lore. I do think the ability of disable the energy net  is a good one.  DE can simply add a "n/a" color tag into the energy color option.