[DE]Helen

Saint of Altra Live on PC!

Posted (edited)

Nice. Are there images of the Harrow Reliquary Collection anywhere?

Edited by JonnyOptimus
  • Like 6
  • Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, [DE]Helen said:

GAUSS MAG HELMET
A uniquely-styled alternate helmet for Gauss.

10. out. of. 10.

If someone doesn't get it... check Mag's alt helmets.

1 minute ago, [DE]Helen said:

WELCOME TO THE LEVERIAN

Delve deep into the history behind the ultimate speedster Gauss and his signature gear. More Warframes will be joining the exhibit, so to all you Origin System archivists, check back soon!

Depending on how these are, I want Ballas voice acting over it!

You should perhaps try something special for the upcoming Prime Access eh? ;D

• Like 4
  • Haha 14
  • Upvote 16

Thank you for your hard work and the love you put into Warframe!

I will enjoy a lot this update.

• Like 1

Mag has "Gauss" helmet. Gauss has "Mag" helmet. Pun definitely intended.

• Like 6
  • Haha 8
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 17
  • Upvote 3

Any word on the melee tweaks mentioned by Steve around the end of the last devstream? There was a vague, noncommittal note that they may or may not be ready for the next mainline.

• Like 2

Lookin good, can't wait to get my hands on Gauss... if he will hold still long enough.

7 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

GAUSS MAG HELMET

Perfect.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I'm really excited to see Gauss. I wonder if all those people who left warframe recently will come back with the mainline. Big drama. ^__^ 

Harrow Reliquary Collection. Some Harrow fashion for eidolon 6x3. That makes me happy. ^__^

Edited by Afterburner_X
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

WELCOME TO THE LEVERIAN

Delve deep into the history behind the ultimate speedster Gauss and his signature gear. More Warframes will be joining the exhibit, so to all you Origin System archivists, check back soon!

A little more detail on what this is would be really nice, seeing as it finally seems like you're looking into making lore for frames without quests, since, you know, nightwave is more important than warframe quests.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

So all in all, the update looks pretty decent, however I'll like to point out that the only items that are classed as "Content" are the following:

• Gauss/Weapons
  •  Disruption Overhall
  • Welcome To The Leverian

The rest of the items shipping are QOL changes/updates and a skin (dojo decors), the QOL and skins are a hotfix sized update and the latter is an "TENNO REINFORCEMENTS" update, just with a Warframe, rather then a single weapon or two. So I whuold like to understand why this is classed as a Mainline update when the rest seem half and half of what I just said.

Overall, I am looking forward to Gauss and Weapons and the Lervrian thing, but I can't help but be really in the lack of either Information or lack of content in this update, I will not hold my breath, but there is some speculations that the "Much More" quoted by Reb, is maybe Railjack stuff or something else, like the Drydock/Ship Rework.

I guess this is what a Mainline update is, to some people and my fear is that the definition of mainline is not what it seems.

Animated GIF

Edited by Circle_of_Psi
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 16

26 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

WELCOME TO THE LEVERIAN

Ooooh what is this? 😍

Need to know more!

Excitement intensifies!

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

GAUSS MAG HELMET

This is amazing

Also, I'm intrigued by the video's quote "Thermal Sunder siphons kinetic energy from the area, charging the battery while emitting a radial COLD STATUS":

N1Q46AJ.png

With the way the enemies were frozen in the trailer... does this mean the Cold proc is getting reworked? Into a full-on "freeze" effect, instead of a simple slowdown?

Edited by SortaRandom
  • Like 1
  • Woah 1

I have a question. With the Playable Shawzin, can you still play it even if you have it placed down in the ship? Or do you need it actively in your inventory/requiring a secondary Shawzin?

29 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

HARROW RELIQUARY

Bound by void and will, Harrow's twilight heart pulses within the sacred casket of a body reinvented. Wield malicious spirits and arcane power with the Harrow Reliquary Collection, and renounce heresy with the Etheria Armor Set and Renuntio Spear!

tenor.gif?itemid=7549364

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

2 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

I have a question. With the Playable Shawzin, can you still play it even if you have it placed down in the ship? Or do you need it actively in your inventory/requiring a secondary Shawzin?

I'd assume it's only the emote itself, since you can't put the decoration in your gear wheel.

Posted (edited)

Am I the only one who feels like Gauss is a recycled Volt? Speed oriented, passive that charges while moving, Absorb ability. the AOE pictured looks pretty small too even with a 280% range build its probably going to fall short. Happy for the other new content though, thank you for the hard work DE.

Edit: also freeze sounds good on paper but frozen enemies are immune to status, and fires a mediocre crowd control unless fighting fully stripped targets.

Edited by -Cephalon_Cody-
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

MACH RUSH
Burst into a hyper-sprint to bowl over enemies and charge the battery, or crash into solid objects to generate a powerful shockwave. Hold to rush continuously.

Pls for gods sake let it be a toggle ability, making it a hold ability is way to impractical... 😕

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 5