[DE]Helen

Saint of Altra Live on PC!

to those wondering why echoes was removed would u goin to farm x2 rare drop on different locations so your frame could walk longside your operator for 24h 

24 minutes ago, HIGHDAMAGE said:

to those wondering why echoes was removed would u goin to farm x2 rare drop on different locations so your frame could walk longside your operator for 24h 

I was looking forward to the mechanic more than the acquisition, but I've long since accepted that grind is part of the game and am okay with it.

1 minute ago, magnakoji said:

I was looking forward to the mechanic more than the acquisition, but I've long since accepted that grind is part of the game and am okay with it.

look at umbra same thing, im fine with grind 2 but no place on my ship for another "incubator" to keep stuff alive glad it went down the hill

and honestly how long would u keep farmin for somethin that decay like argon

On 2019-08-27 at 8:20 AM, [DE]Helen said:

Plains of Eidolon - Bounty Additions: All regular Plains of Eidolon Bounties now have Bonus Objectives, meaning you will receive extra awards for going above and beyond your Mission!

I know you guys could easily do this, but can you please please make missions more dynamic and changing? I've been playing alot of no man's sky recently and even with how complicated warframe is compared to it, no man's sky still has better, longer lasting, more interesting dynamic missions. 

Please DE, make bounties more interesting and thick

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, HIGHDAMAGE said:

look at umbra same thing, im fine with grind 2 but no place on my ship for another "incubator" to keep stuff alive glad it went down the hill

and honestly how long would u keep farmin for somethin that decay like argon

I can't say for sure, but it's something I would have enjoyed and tried to keep at on a regular basis. We feel differently about this topic, let's just agree to disagree.

Hopefully they can figure out how to add it in a better way.

• Satisfied 1

2 hours ago, Magicfingers said:

let me guess....you just put up a post without reading any of the thread

and also, thanks for letting us know it's this week...i'd hate it if it were last week again

i read it, just not today, thanks

2 hours ago, Magicfingers said:

let me guess....you just put up a post without reading any of the thread

and also, thanks for letting us know it's this week...i'd hate it if it were last week again

i read it, just not today, thanks

No leverian then, well there goes one of the two things i was hyped for in this mainline

Posted (edited)
Il y a 7 heures, [DE]Bear a dit :

We are still on track for a release this week, Tenno, but it is not looking like it will be today!

Stay tuned!

WELCOME TO THE LEVERIAN

Delve deep into the history behind the ultimate speedster Gauss and his signature gear. More Warframes will be joining the exhibit, so to all you Origin System archivists, check back soon!

Thanks for the stealth update .. So it seems DE cant even put all features that were in the first announcement without causing a [DE]lay . I really thought that this year wouldnt be like last one, but the content drought is almost as bad and features that should have been done since a long time are still far from finished, namely and mostly melee 3.0 that started last year. We will probably dont even get it tomorrow and we will get another friday one going into a long weekend for Canada (I know the September 1st is a day off) so a lot of thing not fixed

Edited by MunsuLight
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Posted (edited)

People always gana cry about content droughts. We get it, you love warframe, and you want to sink your hands into even more warframe. But really, I dont think theres a game out there that can keep up with the demand your asking for.

Edited by arolust
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 2019-08-27 at 3:21 AM, JonnyOptimus said:

Nice. Are there images of the Harrow Reliquary Collection anywhere?

They just updated it with pictures of Harrow Reliquary (and his speargun but I can't see an armor set) and looklink (and modlink)

2 hours ago, arolust said:

People always gana cry about content droughts. We get it, you love warframe, and you want to sink your hands into even more warframe. But really, I dont think theres a game out there that can keep up with the demand your asking for.

People have the drought because of the lack of content capable of existing and entertaining for more than a few hours. Siege has almost the same update time as this game but they also add entire map reworks or new maps, two new characters (Which take roughly the same time as warframes perhaps even more).

The difference is I can go hard and get some real enjoyment out of it for at least one month and by then I only have to wait one-two months.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, magnakoji said:

Wait, did they really remove the Umbra echoes? I was looking forward to that feature...

what are umbra echoes?

Только что, Coins609 сказал:

what are umbra echoes?

Feature for usual warframes. Makes usual warframes like Umra when you in operator mode(they can move and shoot but cant use skills)

On 2019-08-26 at 10:48 PM, SortaRandom said:

This is amazing

Also, I'm intrigued by the video's quote "Thermal Sunder siphons kinetic energy from the area, charging the battery while emitting a radial COLD STATUS":

N1Q46AJ.png

With the way the enemies were frozen in the trailer... does this mean the Cold proc is getting reworked? Into a full-on "freeze" effect, instead of a simple slowdown?

During the Devstream they said that the first cast of cold, is the normal slow, the second freezes, while cold/heat + heat/cold triggers an explosion proc

Another thing I just noticed looking at the images, what's going on with the color mapping lately? A large portion of Gauss in his recolored image is blue, but that's the tertiary color. Color maps seem to be a lot less consistent with recent skins and Gauss is now showing that too.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Yeet_Cosby said:

Will we be notified this time if it gets [DE]layed?

At the last second, yeah.

I love your profile image btw, the name fits so well with it

Il y a 7 heures, arolust a dit :

There is two games that I know that can keep producing even more content than DE  (GGG with PoE and a new league each 3 months and 1 big update per year with introducing New game mécanism, new items, fashion (albeit super overpriced), balance changes, bugfix in,  listening to the player base, etc. And they are always able to say when is a release date, are good to create hype,etc) And like someone already earlier siège 2 (whitestrake0) 

And also tbh , I would prefer to have 1 big month of playing each 3 months .. than this model update. 

Why the specific "not on Mars" disclaimer? Anything special on Mars instead? 

12 hours ago, Lelinyth said:

All I hope for is that it won´t be a Friday release. I´m down with waiting next week if needed. 

But yeah wondering how come certain stuff disappeared aswell. 😕

I'm too hyped to wait for next week. I rather fight the few bugs. but usually nowadays they fix the bug in the next 24hours after update release afair for the last few updates like wuki.

Posted (edited)

Better a delay, than crunch time and the added risk of bugs "slipping through the net" for the sake of shipping it this week.
If it needs it, delay it.

Just stay open & transparent, please. 😉

Edited by Aldrr
  • Haha 1

Just now, Circle_of_Psi said:

I'm sorry?

Crunch time is an industry term where employees are pushed to take LOTS of overtime and overwork themselves to meet a deadline. Stuff like sleeping at the office, skipping meals and breaks, etc.