[DE]Helen

Saint of Altra Live on PC!

1 minute ago, NightmareT12 said:

I just noticed the Leverian is gone from the patch notes. What's happened here?

Might have been taken out to be later added to the game due to it having some game breaking bug that would hinder dropping an update today

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Laogaeth said:

Might have been taken out to be later added to the game due to it having some game breaking bug that would hinder dropping an update today

While I don't mind it as I doubt they want to ditch it, what worries me is it has been silently removed without any official statement. Anything like: "Tenno, we're sorry to inform the Leverian won't be launching in 25.7 due a bug / because we want to improve its features. We'll keep you posted." would have been welcome, and it's pretty much effortless.

Edited by NightmareT12
  • Applause 4

Just now, NightmareT12 said:

While I don't mind it as long as I doubt they want to completely ditch it, what worries me is it has been silently removed without any official statement. Anything like: "Tenno, we're sorry to inform the Leverian won't be launching in 25.7 due a bug / because we want to improve its features. We'll keep you posted." would have been welcome, and it's pretty much effortless.

Pretty much yes, would be nice if we knew why, they probably jumped the horse with this one, guess we'll know in the next few hours or during prime time

• Satisfied 3

14 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

While I don't mind it as I doubt they want to ditch it, what worries me is it has been silently removed without any official statement. Anything like: "Tenno, we're sorry to inform the Leverian won't be launching in 25.7 due a bug / because we want to improve its features. We'll keep you posted." would have been welcome, and it's pretty much effortless.

Again, like I said, it might just be an oversight, as the Steam Version of this news, didn't have this and had the preview of the Harrow skin with his weapon and magic thingy, the old version of the news didn't have that, hence the first comment, it chuold be just a oversight.

If they removed this thing or going to delay it, then get ready for the backlash, I fear anymore backlash after the events and drama tats being going on, Warframe won't last long 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Circle_of_Psi said:

If they removed this thing or going to delay it, then get ready for the backlash, I fear anymore backlash after the events and drama tats being going on, Warframe won't last long 

Again, the issue it's not getting a delay, but going "woops let's hope no one noticed". AFAIK the first pass of the news in the website mentioned that... or at least the one that went live as I read it.

As for Warframe's future, I think we both have seen worse and we're still here. Lunaro anyone?

18 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Wut? wat wo wo wo wo wo wah?

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

2 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Again, the issue it's not getting a delay, but going "woops let's hope no one noticed". AFAIK the first pass of the news in the website mentioned that... or at least the one that went live as I read it.

As for Warframe's future, I think we both have seen worse and we're still here. Lunaro anyone?

Indeed and they've been guilty of doing such, as I said, again, if they do it, the backlash will be real, DE ditched Lore for a long time, like Quests for Frames, etc. I mean think about it, the only content we've got in this update is an Warframe and Weapon Pack, with the game mode change's.

"This is a mainline update, and what you're touting as an achievement is the release of paid cosmetics, a system to introduce new frames without having the pieces drop from bosses, and a couple of new pieces of interesting content.  I don't even understand exactly what this is supposed to be"

This update has so much "Market" items vs farm-able items, like Content Creators being pointing out that, each update is just "give me your wallet"

6 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

While I don't mind it as long as I doubt they want to completely ditch it, what worries me is it has been silently removed without any official statement. Anything like: "Tenno, we're sorry to inform the Leverian won't be launching in 25.7 due a bug / because we want to improve its features. We'll keep you posted." would have been welcome, and it's pretty much effortless.

^ I do not condone stealthily removing something instead of giving it to us straight.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

From the Prime Time thread from roughly an hour ago

Rebecca and Megan are hitting the Ga(us)s and jumping right into the Disruption expansion for the newest content (pending the release of Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.0)! "

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Roxderp said:

From the Prime Time thread from roughly an hour ago

Rebecca and Megan are hitting the Ga(us)s and jumping right into the Disruption expansion for the newest content (pending the release of Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.0)! "

The can play Dev version, doesnt mean anything

Just now, Myscho said:

Bummer, I just want the Harrow deluxe skin so freaking bad 😞

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Sadly, it does imply that the update won't be deployed by then. Which means it won't launch today, for us European folk.

4 minutes ago, Colyeses said:

Sadly, it does imply that the update won't be deployed by then. Which means it won't launch today, for us European folk.

Well that is just a plain wrong thing to do now, is it?

7 minutes ago, Colyeses said:

It's possible it's released a bit before Prime Time. In fact they might even delay it depending on the Update status, wouldn't be the first time.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, NightmareT12 said:

It's possible it's released a bit before Prime Time. In fact they might even delay it depending on the Update status, wouldn't be the first time.

Or maybe right after it. Who knows at this point. Hopes are that it still releases this week, before the weekend, in as much of a functional shape as possible.

5 minutes ago, MagnusBrutal said:

Or maybe right after it. Who knows at this point. Hopes are that it still releases this week, before the weekend, in as much of a functional shape as possible.

There is always a chance that it will be postponed until next week. Leverian has already disappeared without announcing anything, so never say never.

• Upvote 1

Not Today

that was yesterday, so patch now? come on, you removed some of the content, so shouldn't take you as long right? today, u can do it DE, i believe u!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Colyeses said:

It's no confirmation either way honestly.

That's what they're going to do. If they have to do it on the Dev build they will, but otherwise they won't.

hace 2 horas, Raqiya dijo:

^ I do not condone stealthily removing something instead of giving it to us straight.

whats leverian? or what type of content supposed to hit with "leverian" thing?

7 minutes ago, Nzx.Zaahir said:

"Welcome to the Leverian: Delve deep into the history behind the ultimate speedster Gauss and his singnature gear. More Warframes will be joining the exhibit, so to all you Origin System archivists, check back soon!"

It's what it said, some sort of a more interactive index perhaps

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Nzx.Zaahir said:

iI was the lore behind Gauss and his Weapons, a new way to allow Lore to be added into the game, without the "hard work of quests"

Edited by Circle_of_Psi

I hope that a trend with look link catches on that future red text summoners will look the same