[DE]Helen

Saint of Altra Live on PC!

On 2019-08-26 at 10:20 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Alad V, ever the enterprising businessman, has sold his tech to anyone with Credits to spare

Wait... So Alad sold tech to Grineer and other corpus as well?

Grineer Enemies join the fray with a twist! Vay Hek’s grotesque collection of Ghouls take the place of Alad V’s Amalgams.

Thinking of it, it makes sense. I mean, both Alad V and Vay Hek managed to create terrifying monsters (respectively Amalgams and Ghouls), and implement them into combat. But the eerie question is: What new Amalgam will Alad create, and what new Ghoul will Vay Hek create? Both of these creations are already frightening by default, but what new monster will their creator make?

GAUSS MAG HELMET
A uniquely-styled alternate helmet for Gauss.

Now i get it, it's a chain to Mag Gauss Helmet.

10/10, will play it again.

INFESTED DOJO DECORATIONS

Does your love for Infested Aesthetic spread through your being like a festering disease? Start crafting today and get your hands -- or hand-like appendages -- on Infested Dojo pieces that would make Lephantis wriggle with pride.

d0a54dcb604022293967789ce7f94aae.jpg

It's nice to see that Infested got a dojo treatment. Can't wait to see the Sentient one.

• Like 1

Theory: DE waits for people to start declaring [DE]lays before they decide whether or not to update. I swear it was like this for Jovian Concord too.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Theory: DE waits for people to start declaring [DE]lays before they decide whether or not to update. I swear it was like this for Jovian Concord too.

steve just said "20 minutes away" on his stream. thats his pot shot not exact. 

Edited by Grimm

9 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Well, then...

This update is gonna get [DE]layed.

space force doing my part GIF

• Like 1

DE please dont ban people for being stupid! Be above it! 

You guys are AMAZING! Cant wait to get in the update!

• Like 1

;_; Update fail. Is there anything I can do on my end or do I just need to keep trying?

Just now, Kromatia said:

;_; Update fail. Is there anything I can do on my end or do I just need to keep trying?

Just wait. They will get it fixed

ima spent my plat on that harrow skin faster than my dad spending his pay on booze

Wow , this might be the first mastery fodder warframe

Big bruh moment, everytime I try to decor my ship my game closes itself without any error prompt whatsoever
ESC>equipment>orbiter>decoration> press 1
Soon as I press 1 game just closes itself

the new metal rendering is currently a serious downgrade- all metals are now vross and matte/plasticky looking and not very shiny, looks like its been buffed with sandpaper. this is especially noticeable on prime warframes and orokin decorations, the gold looks really, really bad, with blurry and low-res textures and no glossiness.

big yuck

vor 18 Minuten schrieb WordByrd:

the new metal rendering is currently a serious downgrade- all metals are now vross and matte/plasticky looking and not very shiny, looks like its been buffed with sandpaper. this is especially noticeable on prime warframes and orokin decorations, the gold looks really, really bad, with blurry and low-res textures and no glossiness.

big yuck

true that .. and also prisma items look pretty bad now 

I feel like there's a huge issue regarding the Kuva Disruption. From what I can tell if a time gated reward stacked efficiently can out perform a speed running team(specifically due to having to travel to other peoples dead demolysts to pickup kuva) than it's not exactly worth doing, it feels like it's a downgrade despite fighting more difficult enemies on a map tileset that's genuinely more difficult/confusing. I think that specific aspect should be reconsidered and tallied to the end of round kuva reward with it's double/quadruple(if you got buffs) added to the "350" reward. As opposed to dropping it on the floor and running around looking for it. It's quite a time waste and thus not even remotely as good, from what I can tell.

Posted (edited)

0 parts in an hour of running this mission, and yes I am running the one on sedna. drop rates on these parts are asinine. On top of the other rewards being almost exclusively neo relics. I got 2 meso relics and every other reward was a neo relic. Cus we really need more of those. This is up there with nidus and khora as the worst grinds for a warframe in the game. You added 6 disruption nodes. You could've at least put a different part in 3 different nodes so we could farm for the specific part we need instead of relying doubly on horrible rng.

Edited by PollexMessier

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Omega_Project said:

true that .. and also prisma items look pretty bad now 

yeah i noticed- guess who had a beautiful wonderful prisma scimitar that now looks absolutely horrendous 😞

check out the before & after pics...
before: 3E0DDB95A3003626AC787B2C20CA532BB86264DA

i guess i changed the main body (tertiary) from a darker color to a lighter orange since this image but regardless, the rest of the colors are the same between these images, and my main focus is the glossy part of the wings, which as you can see is meant to be reflective and shiny with a gradient of orange-gold to red-orange. and when moving around on loading screens, when the glossy bits hit the light, it would shine and shimmer SO beautifully!!

and after...
33D9C43522289041BD57DE5B991EA9E2A878797F

horq

F398F29A24213CBCE8D751C73D50C356FE4233DD

HOOOORRRRRQ

Edited by WordByrd
clarification
  • Woah 1

On 2019-08-26 at 5:47 PM, Aldrr said:
On 2019-08-26 at 5:20 PM, [DE]Helen said:

WELCOME TO THE LEVERIAN

Delve deep into the history behind the ultimate speedster Gauss and his signature gear. More Warframes will be joining the exhibit, so to all you Origin System archivists, check back soon!

hmmmmmmm what happened to this? -_-

also unbuilt dojo decorations are now appearing as transparent instead of opaque, which makes it impossible to tell whats going on when you have a complex build of many various parts together that havent been funded and built yet

this seriously #*!%s up ongoing build projects because you cant tell whats going on anymore

• Upvote 2