[DE]Helen

Saint of Altra Live on PC!

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Nitro747 said:

hmmmmmmm what happened to this? -_-

Apparently it was just Steve being shy(?). It was removed because people were hyping it out of proportion or something?
(unless I misunderstood when he was streaming, in which case, I'm sorry!)

But rest easy the Leverian is in there.
You can access it from Gauss' info page (codex, market, both works--- probably the arsenal too, can't be sure about that until I build the frame).

Edited by Aldrr

Quickly question.. Did you guys touch the Volt? 'cause my Speed Build is slower than never.

• Upvote 1

you are unable to go past wave 10 on UR Uranus. I have done 3 runs and all glitched out on wave 10 making it unable to continue.

first off, awesome update!

however can you tone down the brightness of the lightnings in the eidolon hunts?

• Upvote 1

thanks for completely ruining my dojo with your terrible new tech.

the whole thing looks like trash. 

calling for all dojo decorators to riot incessently until it's fixed.

also infested deco in the tenno slot rather than it's own?  who thought this was a good idea?  giving it it's own tab would just be too convenient and make sense i suppose?

• Upvote 2

On 2019-08-27 at 4:20 AM, [DE]Helen said:

Riven Slot Increase: players can now increase their collection of Riven Mods from 90 to 120

Thanks very much DE!

And enjoy the salt to all those who were pushing back against requests to increase it.

Posted (edited)

found the proper place to post FB

Edited by Kalvorax
found the proper place to post FB

Nice, already broke lighting and wukong's cloud walker movement with this update, yet again.
Also something feels off and weird with melee, can't spin attack properly anymore. Thanks for the game braking bugs with every update 🙂 Appreciate it.

• Haha 1

I read the entire patch note and nothing was said about Volt 2, "speed".

But the animation of volt and his speed itself is WAAAAY slower than before the patch when I cast the spell.

So uhh. There are a LOT of bugs this time around. I only played for like half an hour before I had to leave for work, but some of the bugs that I encountered were

1. Game window minimizes after pressing "Play". It doesn't switch over to the cover art screen, but minimizes it until it's ready to show you the login screen. 

2. Game update was not as fast as prior updates. It took my 100 Mbps connection, and slowed it to the crawl of a 2 Mbps connection.  

3. Lighting in general is just really really bad.

4. Volt's "Speed" skill doesn't seem as fast or effective as before. 

5. Volt's Discharge lightning looks like the blur animations you see on Grineer Manics, not the standard lightning visuals. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Raqiya said:

775Plat for the bundle, YIKESt

YIKES

• Haha 1

On 2019-08-28 at 4:08 PM, Circle_of_Psi said:

Well, sorry then, cuz 99% of the time, anyone who says "X is trash" is cuz he's not a nuke, a certain you-tuber is build around that meta, so it comes off with habits, but even then, Gauss looks like a viable CC/Tank frame and a decent damage frame, if his 4th and 3rd has to say anything, we don't have Gauss yet, so its very meta and judgmental to trash a frame that's not even out yet.

And let's say we have tired him and people "still" think he's trash, unless they provide civil, valid and constrictive feedback, then once more 99% of the time, they just want him to either A: Be a Mesa or B: Be an Nidus/Inaros. (Or X Meta frame here: Chroma/Oberon)

Edit: Not so sure if his 3 is a 2 handed cast, can just be for style, but it will be really weird and silly, if it did, cuz you kown speed frame?

true.

Posted (edited)

Nice to see the Shawzin is still the wrong way round. Not that it really matters. This whole update is just mastery fodder, forced gamemode playing to obtain said mastery fodder (because the gamemode sucks), and random crap no one cares about.

The mod linking is nice though. 🍪

I'll come back to Warframe when Ivara Prime is released. 👎

Edited by CorsairBadger

Great update, but please tell me the new rendering is a temporary placeholder. The metals now look flat and almost plastic-like. When I logged in and noticed it, I thought it was a problem on my end, turns out it's the new rendering...

• Upvote 2

Just curious, does anyone have a difficult time playing the shawzin with the Earth Fret being the middle button (the one that scrolls up and down a page) of the mouse?

On 2019-08-26 at 1:32 PM, Afterburner_X said:

I'm really excited to see Gauss. I wonder if all those people who left warframe recently will come back with the mainline. Big drama. ^__^ 

Harrow Reliquary Collection. Some Harrow fashion for eidolon 6x3. That makes me happy. ^__^

Personally, I don't think that a new Warframe will bring them back. We've been facing a serious content drought since Fortuna so I don't see those who left coming back until Railjack or something.

On 2019-08-29 at 11:20 AM, Zoero said:

When will you people learn? When has DE released an update on the promised date?

And that's peoples fault?

Posted (edited)

Please add axi relics to the sedna and uranus disruption nodes. It doesnt make sense that all disruption nodes have the same relic distribution.

Edit: also the new lighting/textures need to be reworked or reversed to what they were.

Edited by illusionY
  • Like 1

Awesome! I am loving Gauss! We now have 41 frames can we get one more load-out please??? It would be cool if we could purchase load-outs equal to frames. Thanks!

• Like 2

The new Gauss' weapons are beautiful and would be really fun, if not for the deeply counterintuitive mechanic of the self damage, considering you'd want to sprint to reload and generally use those with Gauss. It makes no sense. Could you please consider removing it? Thanks! ❤️