[DE]Helen

Saint of Altra Live on PC!

21 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

GAUSS MAG HELMET
A uniquely-styled alternate helmet for Gauss.

>there's a Mag alt helmet already called Mag Gauss Helmet...

I see what you did there...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, NullSaint said:

If they caused the negative rep, wouldn't that mean they would lower your standing with all syndicates? So I'm guessing they don't. It does seem, with these tokens, it would be possible (through enough disruption) to raise all 6 to max at once...

I'm assuming the universal syndicate medallion just means it can be used on any syndicate rather than it giving 1k to all of them at the same time or not giving negative standing at this moment.

If it works like usual it would then deduct (500 and 1000) from the chosen syndicates enemies and give 500 to it's ally... basically like a normal medallion, just without the restriction on who to use it with. 

This is why it's only really 'beneficial' to an 'end gamer' if it removes that negative points aspect of normal syndicate points imo.

Edited by LSG501

Il y a 19 heures, Altair_Flame a dit :

Will those who had full riven slots on receiving Riven Daily Tribute rewards (particularly the one that also gave three slots), be retroactively receiving those slots now that the cap has been increased?

I too would like to know. DE make scripts sometimes. A script to retroactively get those slots would be greatly appreciated 🙏

5 hours ago, CuChulainnWD said:

Not from the educated English speaking parts of the world you don't.

Germany has mandatory English education 😛 Regional pronunciation differences aren't an indicator of poor education.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3

wish DE back to this game foundation and upgrade it instead of making this "new content" 

Posted (edited)

Are you guys gonna add more difficulty settings to the game soon.. all this simple farming isnt gonna keep warframe alive

I know you guys need to make $$ yourself as always is for corporate strategies, but making content for hardcore/advanced player will at least give the game some worth playing longer and investing time into..

Edited by THE_ZEEK

1 hour ago, LSG501 said:

Maybe it's me but unless this universal medallion doesn't cause the negative rep on the 'enemy syndicate' then these are pretty much useless to me and I'd guess most other players that are likely to dedicate a lot of time to disruption and are as such the target for these nodes (ie 'end gamers') will be in the same situation of having maxed out their syndicates and have nothing else to buy from them....

I have 4 maxed syndicates, I've actually done all 6 and I'm 99.9999% certain I've bought all of the items (I might need to buy a buy the room skin or captura on a negative syndicate) they currently sell and the only thing I'd like to do, as an mr27, is be able to max out all 6 syndicates and not have them go negative anymore...

If these universal medallions only give 1k and still work the same as the existing medallions they're about as useful as a common vitality mod imo. 

This really does seem like the usual conflict of targeting higher tier players with content and then making the rewards better suited to a lower level of player.

Not everything introduced is for longtime players. The lenses (or, initially, the Echoes of Umbra, but those have been pushed back for further work) are, but these are most likely keyed more towards newer players or players midway through looking for the ability to go through the other syndicates

23 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

DISRUPTION MODE EXPANSION

Alad V, ever the enterprising businessman, has sold his tech to anyone with Credits to spare. As a result, Disruption Missions are popping up all over the Origin System bringing new rewards for willing Tenno like valuable Kuva from the new Kuva Fortress Disruption Node.

More nodes, will we see a drop in star chart XP again? (Shouldn't it be going up? No one is answering this...)

14627 Pre Fortuna
14579 Pre 25.0
14501 Patch 25.0

3 hours ago, TaurusDeRoma said:

It was more of a joke on how Mag has an alt helmet that Gauss is named after, and that Gauss has an alt helm named after Mag, but yeah, frame ability interactions would really help with the whole teamwork aspect of the game, after the enemies get a much deserved buff and an AI overhaul.

Maybe when Volt gives Gauss a speed buff, he'll break the sound barrier and make enemies deaf as a quasi-permanent debuff.

Nice 😄

2 hours ago, Rydian said:

No, I just covered that.  There is often game content that has not released yet because it requires something in the mainline update that's not out yet.  That's where people started making the association I guess.

As I just stated, "mainline" does not mean "content", it is a technical term for their engine/branch/build state.

Ah, Alrighty then!

Lets see them preps for Railjac

Im just hype to see armor set from harrow deluxe,it whose to long when we got something like that from deluxe...

2 hours ago, LSG501 said:

I'm assuming the universal syndicate medallion just means it can be used on any syndicate rather than it giving 1k to all of them at the same time or not giving negative standing at this moment.

If it works like usual it would then deduct (500 and 1000) from the chosen syndicates enemies and give 500 to it's ally... basically like a normal medallion, just without the restriction on who to use it with. 

This is why it's only really 'beneficial' to an 'end gamer' if it removes that negative points aspect of normal syndicate points imo.

Ah yeah, that makes sense.  I like my idea better, though 😞

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, NullSaint said:

Ah yeah, that makes sense.  I like my idea better, though 😞

I'd prefer a way to max out all 6 as well but like I say I don't think it's going to happen. 

1 hour ago, Loza03 said:

Not everything introduced is for longtime players. The lenses (or, initially, the Echoes of Umbra, but those have been pushed back for further work) are, but these are most likely keyed more towards newer players or players midway through looking for the ability to go through the other syndicates

As I said in my post, disruption is more aimed at long term or 'end game' players (pretty sure DE even said this) yet as you've just agreed the rewards aren't really aimed at the same type of level of player...they're more aimed at players that are not at 'end game'.  This is a constant issue that keeps cropping up, game mode is aimed at 'end game' yet rewards are aimed at 'newbies'....it's not just players who see this even some of the warframe partners are raising the same issue.

• Upvote 1

On 2019-08-27 at 6:20 AM, [DE]Helen said:

Riven Slot Increase: players can now increase their collection of Riven Mods from 90 to 120.

This is certainly a welcome QoL improvement but what's happening with the real issues around riven mods and kuva, making kuva more accessible is great too but it doesn't fix the underlying problems that tear through the community each time we have a new disposition rebalance.

When will we see something done about nullifier type enemies and the vauban rework?

• Upvote 1

On 2019-08-26 at 10:57 PM, -TSA-Swaggi said:

Pls for gods sake let it be a toggle ability, making it a hold ability is way to impractical... 😕

i think when you hold it it becomes your "W" key ... you also are limited in turning by design, so you should not press A or D

but i'm describing it as i'd make it ... hopefully it's a non-issue when it releases

I purchased the Shawzin and donated it to my dojo, will I still receive the emote for having purchased it?

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

I'm sorry that Gauss is unable to press 4 to win, not every frame can be a Mesa or Excal that can wipe clean the whole map within just a few key strokes, but I guess this goes the same for Limbo/Volt/Ivara/Mag/Nekros/Zypher/Nyx/Hildryn right?

... I main Hildryn at the moment, and I'm of the opinion that Mesa needs a rework because despite being a nuke she's downright boring. You could nerf peacemaker's damage output and ability cost into the ground and I'd still use her.

Also, just because Gauss isn't a nuke doesn't automatically mean he's bad, it's just that as a crowd controller? He's not super good, and it doesn't look like he can give the team any buffs, unlike say volt or wisp who can grant buffs to the entire team. (Also his 3 pulls him out of the speed/hit and run loop via a 2 handed casting animation.)

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, RWBY-WhiteRose said:

... I main Hildryn at the moment, and I'm of the opinion that Mesa needs a rework because despite being a nuke she's downright boring. You could nerf peacemaker's damage output and ability cost into the ground and I'd still use her.

Also, just because Gauss isn't a nuke doesn't automatically mean he's bad, it's just that as a crowd controller? He's not super good, and it doesn't look like he can give the team any buffs, unlike say volt or wisp who can grant buffs to the entire team. (Also his 3 pulls him out of the speed/hit and run loop via a 2 handed casting animation.)

Well, sorry then, cuz 99% of the time, anyone who says "X is trash" is cuz he's not a nuke, a certain you-tuber is build around that meta, so it comes off with habits, but even then, Gauss looks like a viable CC/Tank frame and a decent damage frame, if his 4th and 3rd has to say anything, we don't have Gauss yet, so its very meta and judgmental to trash a frame that's not even out yet.

And let's say we have tired him and people "still" think he's trash, unless they provide civil, valid and constrictive feedback, then once more 99% of the time, they just want him to either A: Be a Mesa or B: Be an Nidus/Inaros. (Or X Meta frame here: Chroma/Oberon)

Edit: Not so sure if his 3 is a 2 handed cast, can just be for style, but it will be really weird and silly, if it did, cuz you kown speed frame?

Edited by Circle_of_Psi

Keep in mind that there may also be undisclosed interactions. IIRC, it wasn't initially revealed that Wisp's decoy could fire off Breach Surges either. There might be hidden interactions that push him up further.

22 hours ago, -.VH.-Attila said:

1: Fun but not usefull

2: Decent defensive ability

3: short range cold/heat AoE with cast animation , not usefull at all

4: Attack speed, Movement speed and Firerate buff. ( something what wisp can apply to all teammates with 1/3 of her first ability. ) nothing special.

Passiv: shield charging rate. straight up useless

looks cool , but will be mostly a gimic Warframe.

By the look of it: they put more time into the animations and his look than into his viability as a Warframe it feels like they created him with no other Warframes in mind. I mean he gets outperformed by almost every other Warframes in the game by the look of his abilities.

1. Depending on the blast range, it could be a decent Cc.

2. I agree.

3. Depends on the range. Also, almost decent  cc with blast

4. Depends on scaling and sinergy. Redline + wisp buff. You pass the speed of light and game crashes.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Seeing a lot of comments that Gauss is this or that,for all it seems he's a cc frame, not a nuke, cc, granted that cc in current warframe's state isn't the best why take crowd control when X frame can simply whipe the entire map. But it would be best to wait for him to ship and then try him out, he might not be good in the dps area sure but he can perform rather well as a "tank" x cc frame, maybe he'll flunk in ESO but he'll do wonders in the upcoming disruptions game modes. Not everything has to be hard meta, that way DE would just shell out Nuke frames.

(edit)
But for the love of god give that man a feet rework, 10/10 looks like a casset

Edited by Laogaeth

18 hours ago, THE_ZEEK said:

Are you guys gonna add more difficulty settings to the game soon.. all this simple farming isnt gonna keep warframe alive

I know you guys need to make $$ yourself as always is for corporate strategies, but making content for hardcore/advanced player will at least give the game some worth playing longer and investing time into..

Yeah this make more difficult content so players can find out the meta build for it and make it short and easy like everything else, changing nothing at all.