[DE]Helen

Saint of Altra Live on PC!

à l’instant, Circle_of_Psi a dit :

Likely 7-8pm (europe time)

Well steve mentionned he's going to be live on twitch before the launch, so it won't appears until he goes live for some bodyart tips.

34 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Likely 7-8pm (europe time)

so today or tomorrow or is it SOON

4 minutes ago, Munthrek said:

Yes.

Friday and weekend updates tend to be last resorts so its either today or tomorrow.

• Applause 1

38 minutes ago, Etzu said:

Well steve mentionned he's going to be live on twitch before the launch, so it won't appears until he goes live for some bodyart tips.

Bodyart tips?

WHY, DID YOU SAY THAT, IT'S NOW IN MY HEAD 😧

On 2019-08-27 at 12:30 AM, EndoBananya said:

Hildryn would like a word with you

Still, if only shields were relevant (Hildryn is one of the worst WF's against Grineer and Infested. Slash procs and Toxin damage bypass the shields and destroy her health in a matter of moments)

1 minute ago, Stormandreas said:

Still, if only shields were relevant (Hildryn is one of the worst WF's against Grineer and Infested. Slash procs and Toxin damage bypass the shields and destroy her health in a matter of moments)

I use her alot and I never have this issue or is there something I'm missing?, this is a legit qeastion btw, not one of them (get good ones)

4 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

I use her alot and I never have this issue or is there something I'm missing?, this is a legit qeastion btw, not one of them (get good ones)

You're not the only one missing something then because I've been using hildryn quite happily against both those factions but then I did change my aura to the toxin resistance one and use adaptation with her... I wouldn't be surprised if they're using CP on her which as we know nerfs her effectiveness.

2 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

I tend to try and play as high level missions as I possibly can (so endurance runs).
I have found Hildryn dies incredibly fast if you get a good slash proc on you and you don't notice, or if you're against infested. The sheer levels of Toxin damage the infested chuck out will eat her health up quickly. Toxin clouds, Toxic Ancients, and the Toxic Ancients aura's all cause those issues (the ancients auras make all infested nearby cause Toxin damage, so bypassing the shield).

I know Hildryn can erase Procs, but that doesn't help if you either don't notice you got a Slash/Toxin proc (from just being busy killing things or whatever other reason), or against Toxin damage itself.

27 minutes ago, Stormandreas said:

I tend to try and play as high level missions as I possibly can (so endurance runs).
I have found Hildryn dies incredibly fast if you get a good slash proc on you and you don't notice, or if you're against infested. The sheer levels of Toxin damage the infested chuck out will eat her health up quickly. Toxin clouds, Toxic Ancients, and the Toxic Ancients aura's all cause those issues (the ancients auras make all infested nearby cause Toxin damage, so bypassing the shield).

I know Hildryn can erase Procs, but that doesn't help if you either don't notice you got a Slash/Toxin proc (from just being busy killing things or whatever other reason), or against Toxin damage itself.

Its caught me off guard a few times, but why I use adaption, to assist in that and I may even get a new Aura For her to help with that, but didn't DE add a buff that stops them from bleeding past her Oversheilds/Shields? 

46 minutes ago, Munthrek said:

Didn't Rebecca said in her twitter that it will be out on friday last minute?

vor 4 Minuten schrieb kyori:

Didn't Rebecca said in her twitter that it will be out on friday last minute?

Astral Chain is a game.

5 minutes ago, Karu-QW said:

Astral Chain is a game.

Ah my bad.. I mixed up the A****. lol

1 hour ago, DLOArceus said:

Yeah this make more difficult content so players can find out the meta build for it and make it short and easy like everything else, changing nothing at all.

well that depends on how they execute it.. if they just scale enemies to as they are doing now, there will be a meta for it..

what i think is sad is that WF is a Coop game, with no need at all to coop. everything is too damn easy when doing solo.

Point behind it is that when DE keep tailoring things for starting player, all they ever have in the game is starting gamers.. and at one point the question becomes.. what am i doing this for if at level 14 i can basically cheese anything in the game..  Where is the continuity for the game then?

just focusing on simple stuff or fashionframe is not going to make the game any better or more replayable, or more player retaining, etc....

just more of a bore  and with it the popularity of it will only have a limited timespan..that will only get shorter

• Upvote 1

We are still on track for a release this week, Tenno, but it is not looking like it will be today!

Stay tuned!

• Like 11
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 3
  • Woah 7
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 7

On 2019-08-26 at 3:55 PM, -Cephalon_Cody- said:

Am I the only one who feels like Gauss is a recycled Volt? Speed oriented, passive that charges while moving, Absorb ability. the AOE pictured looks pretty small too even with a 280% range build its probably going to fall short. Happy for the other new content though, thank you for the hard work DE.

Edit: also freeze sounds good on paper but frozen enemies are immune to status, and fires a mediocre crowd control unless fighting fully stripped targets.

yes only you and a small group of players think gauss is a recycled volt. volt is electricity based warframe. gauss has no electricity in him. only particle, speed, heat, and cold. so either stop thinking that speed is volts only thing, or just stop joking about gauss being a recycled volt (aka jokes not funny). 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, [DE]Bear said:

We are still on track for a release this week, Tenno, but it is not looking like it will be today!

Stay tuned!

Thanks for the update bear 🙂

5 minutes ago, maddragonmaster said:

yes only you and a small group of players think gauss is a recycled volt. volt is electricity based warframe. gauss has no electricity in him. only particle, speed, heat, and cold. so either stop thinking that speed is volts only thing, or just stop joking about gauss being a recycled volt (aka jokes not funny). 

Not ENTIRELY correct, his ultimate sends out electricity when the battery overcharges. I still don't think he's a recycled volt myself, but just being accurate.

On 2019-08-26 at 10:20 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Not Today!

Am i the only one getting some jovian concord release date vibes?

10 minutes ago, [DE]Bear said:

Stay tuned!

I wasn't really expecting it till just before the weekend if I'm honest...

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Coins609:

Am i the only one getting some jovian concord release date vibes?

I mean DE release dates have been a meme for quite a while now.

21 minutes ago, [DE]Bear said:

Stay tuned!

So you're saying I can stop drinking coffee and sleep finally? This makes me happy and sad at the same time.

2 hours ago, kyori said:

Ah my bad.. I mixed up the A****. lol

Almost gave us a heart attack