Question

Anyone got any idea what that is? I didn't really keep up with all the news from the past few weeks and I just read about it now in the latest post from the site announcing the new update. 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, (XB1)SixGunLove said:

So what frames and lore is showcased in this Leverian?

Just Gauss, his two signature weapons and his Syandana for now, but more will be added later - or so DE says.

Edited by KnossosTNC

It's basically a historical Museum. In Warframe's case (maybe in the future) about Frames history.

It could (should?) be where DE put lore about various warframes/weapons/etc. To include how to/where to farm them! There is nothing (maybe missed it?) in game that explains the new frames and how to get them. Must come to DE forums, 3rd party sites, etc. to glean information.

While Warframe partners and 3rd party sites are nice to have and could (should?) include helpful hints, etc. it would be helpful if the very basic information about farming warframes/weapons/etc was in game somewhere...and this Leverian seems a good spot to pick up some basic lore/info.

4 hours ago, KnossosTNC said:

Ooh ooh, I hope we get an elemental sub-machine gun that heals you as you shoot something with it.

I hope Moxxi has some new weapons for us in BL3 😉

in case anyone wanted to see what it is: 

Well that was a dissapoitment. What looked like a early dev build room with just a floor in. Not even a proper fleshed out lore just what seemed to be a bed time story and we don't even know who the #*!% that geaser is who's talking.

Its a Museum of lost earth history in virtual reality featuring Gauss as the main exhibit. Dreamy like something you dream't of a long time ago.

• Satisfied 1

On 2019-08-29 at 7:33 PM, xHeretic said:

Comments that didn't age well

He wasn't a butthead about it.  Said it was his personal opinion.  Also, I wouldn't call a 2 day old comment as aged ya know.  

I like the codex entries better than the narration myself.  You can study it better.

6 hours ago, _C.R.E.A.M._ said:

He wasn't a butthead about it.  Said it was his personal opinion.  Also, I wouldn't call a 2 day old comment as aged ya know.  

I like the codex entries better than the narration myself.  You can study it better.

was a joke dude, chill

5 hours ago, xHeretic said:

was a joke dude, chill

I was joking too mane.  Didn't mean to come off as a #$&(%.  No bad vibes coming from here. 😬

I hope at some point they include Revenant's backstory. Right now all he is just a warden that got lax on his job, making him the frame he is today. Surely there is more to Gauss than just the Tower of Altra, why else would he have so many similarities to Revenant's model? The front of their shoulders, thighs, and lower torso all like similar in build.

Edited by TaurusDeRoma

On 2019-08-30 at 10:33 AM, xHeretic said:

Comments that didn't age well

Notice how I said personally.

On 2019-08-30 at 10:57 AM, (XB1)SixGunLove said:

So what frames and lore is showcased in this Leverian?

Only Gauss and his gear right now, but DE did say in the original posting of it that they intend on adding more to it soon.

1 minute ago, Arbie2 said:

Notice how I said personally.

Only Gauss and his gear right now, but DE did say in the original posting of it that they intend on adding more to it soon.

And of course, I didn't notice the button for page 2.
Welp.