Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ObsidianG

Leverian?

Question

Anyone got any idea what that is? I didn't really keep up with all the news from the past few weeks and I just read about it now in the latest post from the site announcing the new update. 

1 minute ago, Lokidus_Prime said:

Has anyone figured out what donating to Leverian does aside from just being a literal credit sink?

Ooh ooh, I hope we get an elemental sub-machine gun that heals you as you shoot something with it.

On 2019-08-27 at 5:14 AM, KnossosTNC said:

It seems to be named after the Leverian Collection, which was a natural history and ethnographic collection from the voyages of Captain James Cook.

My guess is some sort of museum-like exhibit, with some voice narration explaining the lore.

Do agree... we get to hunt specific items or perform task(s) in order for us to unlock a display (theory)... SWL is slightly coming back to me though...

vor 21 Stunden schrieb KnossosTNC:

It seems to be named after the Leverian Collection, which was a natural history and ethnographic collection from the voyages of Captain James Cook.

My guess is some sort of museum-like exhibit, with some voice narration explaining the lore.

At least that'll be 100 times better than doing annoying hunts for scanning stuff..

On 2019-08-26 at 11:37 PM, Arbie2 said:

I personally doubt that it'll have voice narration, at least at first, but lore is lore, regardless of the format.

Comments that didn't age well

5 hours ago, xHeretic said:

was a joke dude, chill

I was joking too mane.  Didn't mean to come off as a #$&(%.  No bad vibes coming from here. 😬

Considering they literally announced it today, no, nobody has a clue what it is other than what's posted in the thread.

as long as older frames get fleshed out aswell, im happy for it

if it is just for new frames because they are too lazy to make quests, then no. Nothing will replace quests or prime trailers

It's gonna be Simaris scan targets 2.0 also known as "We're too lazy to write a paragraph of text every month or so".

Just now, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

Considering they literally announced it today, no, nobody has a clue what it is other than what's posted in the thread.

Oh, I thought it was something they talked about before and I just missed it. Thanks!

I hope at some point they include Revenant's backstory. Right now all he is just a warden that got lax on his job, making him the frame he is today. Surely there is more to Gauss than just the Tower of Altra, why else would he have so many similarities to Revenant's model? The front of their shoulders, thighs, and lower torso all like similar in build.