Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I am done(Titania. Since not putting the frame im discussing discounts what I say)

Stygie

Ive tried to get this forum to see why Titania needs a look at. Why she needs to be helped and you know I just can't anymore. I love this frame and will never stop advocating for her betterment but this forum is not the place to do it. Your posts get taken down and not a single souls has anything constructive to add ever. It pains me that no one, on this forum atleast, wants better for Titania(and by extension Nyx cause she is in the same boat). Everyone is just satisfied with the extreme mediocrity and decent nature of her. You know what satification got us? Wukong and Vabaun being medicore for a year to years. So what they are just going leave the frame like it is until the community finally gets too the point where they can all see the mediocrity. It took pressing for Vabuan changes for how long before DE finally decided to change him. Titania is going to end up like him. Eventually, she will have no place in the game(her and Nyx) and soon will become irrelevant(even now she has no strong standing in any gamemode save for Hemocyte and Lephantis though even that has been taken away from her). You may have noticed I didn't make any points in this rant and that js because i refuse to waste my breath anymore. No matter what I say the forum will find away to tell its fine ven though by the Devs own standards and the way frames are made today shows it is not. So go ahead, continue to only use Razorwing and Spellbind only. Continue to Blitz. Does matter if you know what Tribute or Latern is right? Doesnt matter if you rarely use it. Does matter if you randomly die cause rng decided that the bullet should hit you. Its all fine because she is "decent".

5 minutes ago, Lucian_Adrion said:

i refuse to waste my breath anymore.

Still posted a Wall of Text Prime.

6 minutes ago, Lucian_Adrion said:

You may have noticed I didn't make any points in this rant

That's literally against forum rules, y'know?

And you can go search for 'Titania', there's been plenty of good ideas here on the forum. Not sure if posting this poor-structurised and hard to read text can help your favourite warframe.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

could you please explain in detail what you want to tell us?

They were trying

but they put it behind clickbait titles and thus their thread immediatly derailed, didn't get much attention and was closed...much like this thread will end up in some minutes/hours

3 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

because it's a meta-complaint

Oh is it though? I didn't bother reading after I got jebaited

Edited by GnarlsDarkley
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Lucian_Adrion said:

It pains me that no one, on this forum atleast, wants better for Titania(and by extension Nyx cause she is in the same boat). Everyone is just satisfied with the extreme mediocrity and decent nature of her.

This search took me 15 seconds. Want me to search for some Nyx rework topics for you as well?

The problem with the community is, people want Cheese. When a frame is built with one very powerful ability, people dont use the rest of its kit and complain about its kit being mostly useless. When [DE] builds a frame with support/strategies in mind, people dub said frame completely useless because it lacks damage and start littering the forums with suggestion topics that completely switch the frame from its intended purpose, always suggest skills with some kind of OP mechanics and always Slash/Viral based damages.

I know this for experience because im a Zephyr main since she came out and when her Rework was nearing, 90% of the rework suggestions for her wanted to switch her from a Mobility/Support frame to a flat out Damage/Nuke frame with most of her skills applying slash damage and still after her rework most deem her useless or bad because they dont know how to play her or she cant Nuke.
I had to put up for years with people saying the frame i loved playing was bad/useless even when i was already topping the mission summery and saving the team.

2 hours ago, Lucian_Adrion said:

Your posts get taken down and not a single souls has anything constructive to add ever.

Your posts are probably getting taken down because your titles are rants and not simple/self explanatory. I know i would lock/delete this topic for the title if i was moderator because your title gives people reasons to come here and troll you.

I rarely play Titania and when i do, i very rarely use her 4th ability as i can see and find utility on the rest of her kit.

Back when Raids were a thing, i often played Titania, despite my teammates not seeing the value, i often used Lantern to draw enemies attention away from the payload carrier and on the stage where we had to press the large buttons in a sequence, i would often use Spellbind and/or lantern to incapacitate large groups of grineers that moved in on my teammates that were already on the buttons. Spellbind and Lantern were also very useful on the hijack part of the mission as grineers would be either ballooning through the place or admiring another floating instead of attacking the team and the core.

She could use some tweaks, maybe increased range and duration to her first three abilities.

Edited by BiancaRoughfin
  • Like 1

Well Ill tell you this, the same way you feel about Titania and Nyx, I feel the same way about my main frame Ash. I get it ppl say that ash is in a good place but no matter how many times I prove he is not fanboy & fangirls just ruin this. Ppl are so dumb that they don`t understand at the end of the day it`s up to DE to make the changes to warframes not us. I also agree TITANIA AND NYX ARE NOT IN A GOOD PLACE RIGHT NOW. I have some ideas that can improve them and you can tell me what you think of these ideas.

Titania

Spoiler

·       Increase all ability cast speed time.

1st ability:

·       Increase ability radius from 5m to 8m.

·       Instead of them rag dolling, make them just hover in the air.

·       Killing enemies will drop a health orb. When picked up. It will send out health regeneration giving her and allies 10 health a second for 5 seconds.

Synergy: if you use the 2nd ability on an enemy affected by the 1st ability, they have a 50% chance to drop energy orb.

·       (augment) When adding status damage to enemies, when the affected enemy is killed, it will spread to nearby enemies.

2nd ability:

·       All buffs will have 75% effectiveness.

·       The range of enemies affected should be in a 50m radius.

·       Thorns – the damage reflection should be 1000+ to make it useful. This can be increased by strength mods

·       Full Moon – it should also increase companion’s and butterfly’s movement speed.

·       Holding the ability should give you the option to choose what buff you want.

·       When cycling through buffs, enemies that will give you the buff will glow by her chosen energy colour for 5 seconds.

·       Buffs should be absorbed into her no matter the distance.

Synergy: dust & thorns applies to 4th ability butterflies.

3rd ability:

·       Each enemy affected will increase the range by 2m to a cap of 10m.

·       The enemy affected will stay stationary in the air.

·       You can shoot at affected enemy loading status damage into it depending on what mods you have on your weapons. The butterflies and the explosion will release the damage. Visually loading fire damage will show the butterflies and enemies on fire and will show fire explosion upon deactivation.

4th ability:

·       While using 4th ability, make the other ability cost half the energy.

·       Get rid of zero gravity. When you stop, she stops instead of it keep on moving, it’s very annoying. (include this in archwing)

·       When it comes to movement, she should move as smoothly as if she is on the ground or better.

·       While having the diwata (exalted sword) equipped, you can close the gap on enemies within 35m. This makes it to where you can reach the enemies quicker.

·       (Synergy) If you cast the 1st ability on enemies, it will give the diwata 30% more damage when used on them.

Nyx

Spoiler

Nyx:

Passive: If Nyx`s health is below 50%, enemies attacking her will be put to sleep.

·       Enemies will be put to sleep for three seconds.

·       There is no range limit on enemies put to sleep.

1st ability:

·       Since it’s all about controlling the enemy It should do more than just fight for you. The controlled enemy can hack alarms off for you and if there are traps around (electric trap, magnetic door barrier) it should be able to disarm them. (or add it to the 3rd ability)

·       Make it to where you can either make it stay in one spot or follow you. For it to stay you have to go over to it and interact with it but if you want it to follow you, you have to hold the ability to do so.

·       Shooting at it should also increase its movement speed.

·       (augment) deactivating the ability will kill the enemy which will spread to other enemies in close range, attacking each other for half the duration.

2nd ability:

·       Make it debuff all eximus units.

·       Make there be an indicator showing that the affected enemies have the debuff.

·       Holding the ability will deal 500 damage the enemy. This ability is useless in low levels. At least adding damage to it gives it a use.

·       Holding the ability will strip enemies’ defences while pressing the ability will deal damage to them.

3rd ability:

·       Just to make it more useful you can make them do the idea I put on the 1st ability bulletpoint. To add to this, they could also make them fight enemies, run away in fear and lay on the ground brain dead. (there will be a percentage of each of them preforming those actions)

·       FIX: In interception, enemies will still hack the terminal while under the effects of it and even if enemies are near them.

4th ability:

·       Make her move at the same speed as jogging.

·       It pulls aggro from enemies and are hermitized into moving closer to nyx in a 50m radius.

·       You can use weapons inside it to add status effects to the absorption damage, but you can`t shoot enemies through it.

·       Whatever enemy is shooting at nyx will be affected by the explosion no matter the distance. Enemies in close damage range will take damage and enemies outside that will receive a knockdown and the status affects from weapons.

·       (Synergy) You can cast other abilities while using 4th ability.

·       (Synergy) If you use the 2nd ability, when deactivating the 4th ability, the debuff will spread to enemies the survive the blast.

(Me personally I would get rid of this ability and replace it with a new one)