Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GF-110

Anti-Violet Purple not dropping from Zenuka Hunter

Clan is currently doing the Anti-Violet Purple dye in clan research. Killed the Zanuka Hunter and it did not drop any pigment, only a Detron Barrel. Checked the wiki and confirmed that it's supposed to be a 100% drop chance from it. Was in the Helping Clem mission. Screenshot attached. Will be opening a support ticket because it has literally been months trying to get Zenuka hunter to spawn, and hopefully will get something sorted. Otherwise, I think it's a very frustrating bug.

unknown.png

19 hours ago, GF-110 said:

Clan is currently doing the Anti-Violet Purple dye in clan research. Killed the Zanuka Hunter and it did not drop any pigment, only a Detron Barrel.

Screenshot shows 2 players in squad. How many pigments did the other player picked up? It should always drop pigments. More players can drop more pigments, but only 1 player can pick them up.

Here is a disappointing problem that happened to me once: When players in the same squad, all in different clan researching the same pigment, I did not get any pigment because the other players picked up pigments faster then I can. And the other player got 2 pigments.

The other person in my squad did not pick any up either, we're in the same guild so that would have been fine. Unfortunately that wasn't the case. But thank you for your response.