Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lock up inside speed drift challenge room :(

vitreloy

Doing Nightwave at Lua. The 3rd challenge room I found is the speed drift challenge room. 1st two try was fail and the 3rd try when I go in, it immediately close and lock all door and I'm lock inside the challenge room. /Unstuck never work obviously. The only way I can get out of this S#&$ hole is to abort the mission, losing the 2 drift mod I get from the previous 2 challenge room.

Never know it is possible to get lock inside the speed drift challenge room.😡

BXGVGkfXGmCASijl1jwJBhJJhSn_thSW21yP1aBt

wVue1qv05Nb22CEnvWOyTFonAjYA6m-LfSFEC8nw

I am unable to reproduce this on my end. If you are still encountering this bug, please provide additional details, such as reproduction steps, what was happening before the issue started, possibly your build and settings. What kind of squad you were in (solo, host, client) In addition, videos and/or pictures would be greatly appreciated. 

Cannot confirm that this happens on a regular basis (host or client) nor that 

8 hours ago, (PS4)HollowMolloy said:

lua rooms are buggy af.

Due to seeing concrete complaints nor experiencing issues on the matter.

Without additional detail and steps of reproduction however, it is impossible to see whether you are doing something different than those that have no issues with the problem.
The screenshots show that the one who experienced the issue is the host as well as alone in the squad (unless details hidden) and experiencing no severe fps loss. The issue with the room segment "door" not raising after a certain amount of time could solely be related to an error in communicating with the game. A log file would be convenient in this case. 
Should the issue happen again, record it, save your EE.log, reply to this post and send the log to Support if required.
Note: Should you take screenshots of your inventory and provide the log as proof of the game being at fault, Support might be willing to retrieve the items you've lost due to needing to abort the mission.

I'm doing it solo. Actually if there is someone out there, they should be able to open the door by stepping on the plate outside the entrance. The build is simple, all sprint mod on loki.

This happen when I fail the second try, the last gate close before I can get out and open again to let me out. I immediately run to the entrance, step on the plate at the entrance, the entrance door open to let me in. Everything happen until now is normal.

Once I get into the challenge room, this is when thing get weird. Immediately all door start closing, the closing speed is abnormal, very fast, so fast that I can't even get pass the 1st door in the challenge room.

I can confirm this speed drift challenge room can trap players after 2 fails. This have trapped me as well, in operator mode.

I got smart by using operator mode with suicidal amp that do self damage. Amp used is: Lega Prism, Propa Scaffold, Plaga Brace.

1. Find speed drift challenge rooms on Lua. (this mission was on Lua Capture. I wish there was a way to practice or test this in Captura scene or something.
Edit: due to random generated map, there is only a small chance this Lua speed drift might or might not show up. This may take a few times to repeat mission to see this Speed drift puzzle room.

2. (0:10 in video) Fire at switches to open door.

3. (0:55) Transference into operator mode.

4. (0:58) Start the challenge and just stay in there. Teleport back to allow restart of test.

5. (1:34) Start the challenge and just stay in there. Fails to teleport. Stuck.

6. (2:58) Self damage to go back into Warframe and get unstuck. Amp that can do self damage is required.
Different bug: (3:20) Linked my amp, but does not show my amp parts? Amp used is: Lega Prism, Propa Scaffold, Plaga Brace. Only shows amp parts when not in mission.

7. (3:56) Start test again, and complete the first part. Fire at blue switch.

8. (4:22) I fall off the map from door closing on me.

9. (4:50) Start test again, and complete the first part. Fire at blue switch. Success.

10. (5:12) Start the second part of test, and stay on the first room. Fails to teleport. Stuck.

11. (6:04) Self damage with amp to get unstuck.

12. (6:26) Start the second part of test again, and complete it. Success.

13. (6:46) Pick up Speed drift, then complete mission.

Edited by sam686

• 4 weeks later...
On 2019-08-27 at 4:20 PM, [DE]Tweep said:

I am unable to reproduce this on my end. If you are still encountering this bug, please provide additional details, such as reproduction steps, what was happening before the issue started, possibly your build and settings. What kind of squad you were in (solo, host, client) In addition, videos and/or pictures would be greatly appreciated. 

I did this just now with Ivara, solo, lua rescue

I flubbed getting started (I went off in the wrong direction) a couple times before figuring out how to start it (this is a puzzle I had seen only once before - I have two copies of the mod, but one time someone did it before I saw the puzzle). Then I got started, and stalled out maybe 1/3 through. Powers didn't work right when it finished up (I had not tried powers before then), and I was reset back to the beginning.

I restarted the puzzle (shooting the start button and everything) and got stuck almost half way through. (Fast closing door defeated me.)

I am now standing there - powers work, no reset out of the puzzle.