Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New update this week

_Eclips3_

I guarantee you it's going to get the famous DElayed 🙂 Things such as "released this week" are always a lie, always an "unexpected" bug. DE lied too many times and lost my trust.  Just a PSA. Happy jumping around tenno.  

Edited by XxElite2015xX

5 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

Who is being toxic in their responses? Are people really that thinned skinned these days?

Two people say thank you for the info and one (you) says that you are tagging this in case they are wrong.

How could you, Sajochi!? He is from 2015! Respect this poor boi's feelings!

6 minutes ago, XxElite2015xX said:

As expected, toxic responses. 

What do you expect? It's a toxic thread.

Boohoo DE are liars, they always lie, I'm going to make a thread about it that serves no purpose other than to make a point about how they lie.

I think a sarcastic "thank you" is a darn sight less toxic than my response could have been, you're welcome.

Just now, KnossosTNC said:

Shame that this thread may probably get locked or deleted.

Shame is what the OP should feel, not you. :tongue:

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Kaotyke said:

Two people say thank you for the info and one (you) says that you are tagging this in case they are wrong.

How could you, Sajochi!? He is from 2015! Respect this poor boi's feelings!

And I plan to, because it's good meme material. I refuse to respect feelings if people can't control their emotions.

8 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Shame is what the OP should feel, not you. :tongue:

Well, yeah. The update arriving on time would make the OP look like a gigantic arse. Just saying the reality is we might not get to see it monumentalised for all to see.

Edited by KnossosTNC