Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Minis!

Rachel_dArc

I was thinking about something I've enjoyed in MMOs and would love to see here in Warframe.  Mini-Pets!  Just, tiny figures of your Warframes, that can follow you around, and have their animations set.  The way I see it, you'd get them in the market for plat, you pick which of your builds you want it to look like (think articulas), and they go into your gearwheel.  When you're out on a mission, or in one of the relays, you could pop it out, and it would follow you around.  They'd not have abilities, but still, I think it'd look really cool.

(Maybe you could also do your kubro or kavat, so you have a mini pet following you around).

And heck, if you've scanned someone, you could have them follow you around instead.  Mini corpus, mini grineer, mini Clem...

No thanks. I'd like DE to ween off the stupid stuff. Fluffs and musical items like the Shawnzin are enough as it is. They may as well just have our pets show up at least on our squad's screens in relays/towns. As for the size of them, maybe if they get around to giving us that Genetic Foundry 2.0 update, we could have a more precise way of customizing our animals, including their size.

• Like 1

On 2019-08-27 at 11:59 PM, so_many_watermelons said:

No thanks. I'd like DE to ween off the stupid stuff. Fluffs and musical items like the Shawnzin are enough as it is. They may as well just have our pets show up at least on our squad's screens in relays/towns. As for the size of them, maybe if they get around to giving us that Genetic Foundry 2.0 update, we could have a more precise way of customizing our animals, including their size.

You might find it stupid, I find it pleasant.  I like floofs.  I love the Shawzin, and kind of wish it had an 'autoplay' function, so you could play music you've plugged into it without playing 'guitar hero'.  I would love to have an articula-sized Ivara follow me around wherever I go - in the fashion I've chosen for it.  For me, that'd be cool, not stupid.

On 2019-08-27 at 11:53 PM, xV3NOMx said:

I would like to have the Condroc (bird in the cage decoration) to be animated and fly around the ship too.

Yeah, having it sitting on a perch would also be cool.  Or have the quokka hop around the ship.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rachel_Darc said:

You might find it stupid, I find it pleasant.  I like floofs.  I love the Shawzin, and kind of wish it had an 'autoplay' function, so you could play music you've plugged into it without playing 'guitar hero'.  I would love to have an articula-sized Ivara follow me around wherever I go - in the fashion I've chosen for it.  For me, that'd be cool, not stupid.

Yeah, having it sitting on a perch would also be cool.  Or have the quokka hop around the ship.

If you loved the Shawzin so much you'd see that it does have an autoplay feature.

I enjoy the Shawzin, but for example the Floofs or MOA pets, how much hype DE tries to drive into them is kind of annoying. And people precisely like you are not people whose company I would enjoy either, and I imagine vice versa. Not stating it as an insult, we're just a different demographic of players probably; one person loves silly/dumb stuff, the other would rather not have a ton of them clogging up resources. The Shawzin I really do like because it feels like a bit of world building. We already have a music frame and it's clear that Tenno culture and by extension Orokin culture is being fleshed out through these things, through musical expression.

I do not want more and more floofs unless they're being actively sold IRL as well where it'd make more sense, and a pointless cosmetic to miniaturize pets that we already have, I find that idea to be terrible. There are a number of other ways to give them more character, like how MOAs get personality chips.

Edited by so_many_watermelons