Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can the revive system in arbitrations be removed already?

(PSN)ChaosTheNerd

3 minutes ago, BlachWolf said:

Arbitrations were a joke the moment it came out. DE has to learn that only enemy ehp and dmg does not constitute a challenge. The only half way extra difficulty they implemented was the drones and even then they're nothing more than a slight annoyance for everyone that doesnt solely rely on nukes to deal their dmg (its essetially a band aid fix for nukes, but exalted weapon users got also shafted by them).

DE needs to completely take a second look at the enemy AI, since right now every unit is nothing more than a trash mob. Before they can fix arbitrations, they need to fix the actual enemies, since even in t4 enemies are nothing but a joke. Also they should noemalize the rotation duration, since 10 mi / waves is just to much and makes excavation the only game mode worth playing.

Yea, I totally agree with the AI rework. 

It's in need of a serious overhaul. 

6 hours ago, Raqiya said:

I would stop bringing squishy frames when they add some more higher level content. Bringing a squishy frame is the only way I get to feel something  because it already feels a bit too easy otherwise. 

I can see why it would get annoying when they die early on by sometimes it's a honest little mistake. I would at least give them a second chance. 

Squishy frames are the only ones able to survive hardcore ultra long plays. After a while even inaros will die with one shot and you will beg to have ivara in your squad.

Warframe and skill? Did i miss somethin? Let me grap my inaros and go afk and build a house. This game has nothing to do with skill rn. With all the power creep. I agree we need the old arbys back the new are just boring (more as before).

• Like 1

I think they should do away with the med tower and just place the player in the void like when a Limbo hits you with it where you can't really interact with anything but you can run around till the round is over or the team has reached the next time limit...then that player is back in if the rest of the team decides to continue..

1 minute ago, (PS4)FriendSharkey said:

I think they should do away with the med tower and just place the player in the void like when a Limbo hits you with it where you can't really interact with anything but you can run around till the round is over or the team has reached the next time limit...then that player is back in if the rest of the team decides to continue..

Seen this on Secret World Legends Dungeon Key run(s)... 

6 hours ago, BlachWolf said:

Arbitrations were a joke the moment it came out. DE has to learn that only enemy ehp and dmg does not constitute a challenge. The only half way extra difficulty they implemented was the drones and even then they're nothing more than a slight annoyance for everyone that doesnt solely rely on nukes to deal their dmg (its essetially a band aid fix for nukes, but exalted weapon users got also shafted by them).

DE needs to completely take a second look at the enemy AI, since right now every unit is nothing more than a trash mob. Before they can fix arbitrations, they need to fix the actual enemies, since even in t4 enemies are nothing but a joke. Also they should noemalize the rotation duration, since 10 mi / waves is just to much and makes excavation the only game mode worth playing.

DE only seems to care about pumping out Tennogen.

8 hours ago, supernils said:

I translate OP's post: "mimimi I have god like skill and I only play with noobs mimimi"

translation of your post : "i want to be interesting and need to bash on something."

laugh as much as you want, but i perfectly understand OP's feeling, as i'm also one of those player who see all the others dying around and letting out a sigh, wondering how the #*!% could the nidus even dies in the first place.

people playing in Arbis are really S#&$ty and SOMEHOW dies on warframes that shouldn't be able to get killed if you pay the smallest amount of attention to it. so it's perfectly understndable.

19 hours ago, --C--Nehra said:

Agree. People bringing squishy frames when it's all about face tanking it and wiping everything you see, kinda gets me riled up too. Like before we even reach A rotation, the said squishy player died at least once. I basically abort and restart if somebody dies in less than 10 mins. 

Rhino is God of Arbitration.

Had one today with a Volt that seemed dead-set on dying. I revived him once, but after spending the next 5 minutes trying to chase him around with my shieldgating, vazarin dash and magus repair, with him seemingly being allergic to all of his teammates, I just let him die and didn't bother picking up revive pips a second time. In fact, I actively avoided stepping on them. At that point, I need my HP more than I need a dead weight teammate, and I just wait for them to get the point and leave/AFK time out.

No bashing here. I hate pugs with MR 10's who die after 10 minutes. As a minimum, I expect the team to die at 1 hour (minimum). 

Most of the people who would care if it was removed are the people who die all the time.

Because, from my findings, when someone in the team dies after 1h:

If they are pulling their weight: The team suffers and we can only go for 20 minutes without them

If they aren't: Literally no differences

3 hours ago, mikakor said:

translation of your post : "i want to be interesting and need to bash on something."

laugh as much as you want, but i perfectly understand OP's feeling, as i'm also one of those player who see all the others dying around and letting out a sigh, wondering how the #*!% could the nidus even dies in the first place.

people playing in Arbis are really S#&$ty and SOMEHOW dies on warframes that shouldn't be able to get killed if you pay the smallest amount of attention to it. so it's perfectly understndable.

This is when people think they're too good for the game because they can slaughter the starchart. Use this on them

5908350_6f928370ab4ceb198f55c8288498406f

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 844448 said:

This is when people think they're too good for the game because they can slaughter the starchart. Use this on them

5908350_6f928370ab4ceb198f55c8288498406f

not even that, the whole "revive" mechanic is forced upon the players left. if i don't see one of those shiny gems on the floor and accidentally walk on them, i'm basically #*!%ed and can't do S#&$ about it except dying and quitting, or quitting... and i'm not bothering picking up 4 other tokens because i never asked for this in the first place. the people coming should rely on themselves only. "get gud, or get lost"

12 hours ago, supernils said:

I translate OP's post: "mimimi I have god like skill and I only play with noobs mimimi"

It's more to "git gud" because if you can't survive until one reward drop when you claim you're good, you're a noob

• Like 1

15 hours ago, uAir said:

I play arbitrations on a regular basis with a number of different frames and builds, with friends and in pubs.
I have never ran into a situation where someone was acting in the manner that you described.

Are you making stuff up or did it happen one time to you and you're just blowing things out of proportion?

I would say the worst team I ever got in pub arbitration was this premade group of 3 who were definitely not ready for it. After 30 minutes I had revived them a few times and they learned to just stay safe. They managed to find a ledge where the enemies couldn't shoot them and they stood up there for 120 minutes while I soloed everything. Then they thanked me and we went on our separate ways.

while its easy to say this happened one time, i wish it was one time, this has happenend on multiple occasions to the point i just left the mission because i dont wanna hear someone cry about dying in arbi