Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can the revive system in arbitrations be removed already?

(PSN)ChaosTheNerd

I can agree, but thats not really a big problem, at least for me. It doesn't matter if you can revive someone, because when they go down, they leave immediately anyway. Why play arbitrations if your just gonna leave after dying once, even if you can be rezzed? Anyway I agree with this, arbis really aren't hard, and rezzing is just giving bad players a pass at higher lvl content. 

22 minutes ago, (PS4)ErydisTheLucario said:

I can agree, but thats not really a big problem, at least for me. It doesn't matter if you can revive someone, because when they go down, they leave immediately anyway. Why play arbitrations if your just gonna leave after dying once, even if you can be rezzed? Anyway I agree with this, arbis really aren't hard, and rezzing is just giving bad players a pass at higher lvl content. 

Yeah, I enjoy getting my Inaros crippled because I have had to revive some ember guy who went down twice. Second time, I headed my Inaros booty to extraction at 28th min mark and didn't even wait for it to reach 30. 

I wish they revoke the revive mechanic sooner.

Edited by --C--Nehra
  • Like 1

On 2019-08-29 at 11:54 AM, sinnae said:

If you turn "don't pick up any revive pips" into a mini-game and just never revive people the game mode suddenly becomes bearable again.

Avoiding revive pips is a problem. Can not kill drones but other players do and revive burdens get collected by accident.