Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Allow Us To Replay Mastery Tests

DrTachyon

It's a small thing, but I'd like to be able to replay the completed mastery tests.  Because I made it past rank 9 before the new test was introduced, I didn't get to attempt the Stealth test.  I'd like to see it.  Also, I thought it'd be amusing to replay some of the lower level tests with my higher level gear.  Finally, some of the lower level wall running tests might serve as good practice for the higher level tests.

i'd like it too, just as training... maybe a dojo's room could be used for this

Awesome idea.  I love it.  A dojo mastery test room.  You could just pick whatever test you want to run.  Just for fun, like the obstacle course.  It would be like x-men's Danger Room.  This must be done.

On a similar note, obstacle course (and mastery test room) should display the clan record.

Awesome idea.  I love it.  A dojo mastery test room.  You could just pick whatever test you want to run.  Just for fun, like the obstacle course.  It would be like x-men's Danger Room.  This must be done.

On a similar note, obstacle course (and mastery test room) should display the clan record.

Dat room :)

Yeah, love it!